Blackfoot Forest Burūmūn no musume(Daughter of the blue moon)
Theta
15 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The silvery girl trotted through the forest. She had done her daily chores, hunting, eating, drinking, running, and now it was time. She had been awaiting this moment for months since her pack branched out, brothers leaving her. One of them found some girl named Eztra whom he was smitten for and the other, blue like her, just wandered off into nowhere. So the orphaned girl was alone, but not for long. Her thick lashes shielded blue doe-eyes which were struck with fear and excitement. Seeing as the young huntress was quite timid, she wasn't to fond of fighting and hoped that wouldn't happen now, as love conquers all, even the strongest wolves couldn't beat it.

Arriving some distance from the border, the curvy she wolf let out her howl, wispy and willowy, like a song being whisked away by the wind. She prayed to the Moondragon that he would hear her out now, and let the alpha of this pack hear her as well.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
As he patrolled the borders, Aaron heard the sound of a howl beckoning for him. He made his way towards it, his ears perked curiously as he went. The man arrived on his side of the border, standing tall and proudly. He stared at the girl, small and blue, and waited for her to speak. He studied her face, hoping that she would make the right moves. He was feeling unusually odd today, both of his betas gone, and was on edge. He would guard these borders well today.
Theta
15 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Tsuki's eyes widened and she gulped as a large male strode towards her. As it was customary in her culture, Tsuki bowed, waiting for a tap on the shoulder or permission to get up. She then, also part of culture, explained stats and strengths. "An honor it is to be in your presence today. I am known as Tsuki, daughter of...a used-to-be alpha. I am orphaned now, though, and my younger brothers along with. I seek a home here, and I am determined to prove myself to you as well. I am fast and specialize in hunting birds and small prey like hares. I also can hunt moles, as I am fond of digging. That is if you ever become so peckish. I also can contribute my knowledge in healing, as my brother and I were trained in it." She spoke, Blue eyes staying to the ground in submission, jaw pressed into the earth as she spoke.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
hey -- aaron is a little on edge today bc both of his betas left on a mission! he's worried for his pack/family so just warning you. (: also! in order to be accepted to rosings you must have the joining phrase, make sure you put that in one of your posts if you want to be considered for joining!

The man listened, she rambled slightly, and his eyes narrowed at her. She was respectful enough, pressed to the ground in a sort of bow. It was a type of submission he was not used to, but he found no threat in her. No threat however made him worry about protection. Would she be able to defend? They had plenty of healers- he thought anyway -- was another necessary? 

"Can you fight?" he asked, appearing to have vaguely skimmed over what she had said. He was not uninterested, simply cautious.  Faramir and Maja would only be gone a few days, but a lot could happen in a few days. He didn't need anyone from PHX sneaking into his borders, he didn't need a useless mouth to feed and protect -- he needed another packmate.
Theta
15 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
"Yes, I work in battle strategy and formation. I fight in numbers though, and only when necessary, love conquers all, I believe, so I prefer not to fight for no reason." She spoke to him, giving a teensy smile. She hoped her strategic ways would be enough. "I can fight well with a packmate to work with, as it's easier for me, but I can still fight decently alone." Her jaw was starting to ache after being pressed into the hard ground for so long, but she did not complain.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He stared at her quietly as she repeated one of their highest ideals. He didn't tend to use it like that, the man had no problems fighting, it was simply within their family he preferred to keep it tight knit. He was unsure how to respond to that. 

"Show me," he commanded, inviting her with his nose to stand and spar with him. "Prove to me you have fighting skills and I will consider your entry," he braced his feet, staring at the woman. 
Theta
15 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
[ooc] Can we do this without dice rolls?[ooc]

Tsuki rose from her position, a bit nervous but not to worried. She bowed her head to her opponent and lowered her body. Circling, she waited for him to make a move, creeping closer and then backing away once again. She had no need to spar, yet he seemed uninterested in a wolf whom could not fight, so she had to prove herself. Though petitie, she was nimble, and easily nipped and slashed at the opponent, so a big male like him was likely to be slow and an easy target, she thought.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
I hadn't planned on it. basing Aaron's responses on his past and his trades.

Unfortunately for this woman, Aaron was not a slow or easy target. While he size did render him less than quick, he had been trained in a military pack and knew how to handle an opponent faster than he was. He was bulky and strong, much better on the defensive. This woman made no movements forward though and -- unable to allow the disadvantage to be on his side -- he motioned that she move first, tail waving behind him. 
Theta
15 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Tsuki flashed in like a breeze, running straight for the alpha's legs. She turned her neck in a direction so that only scruff would be available, and her soft innards were protected. She was a she-wolf meant for strikes to the legs, chest, and neck, so she wouldn't have anything to do with his spinal range...yet. The blue one then planned on dancing backwards even quicker than she came if he did not get a purchase on the quick soul.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man expected legs, it was the most easily accessible place for such a small wolf. She made it a challenge though, her body twisted slightly so only her scruff was available for him to grab. He did not grab it wholly, instead taking it between his teeth and shoving her away, lowering himself again as he prepared for another attack. She was faster than he had anticipated, and was a bit caught off guard, but he was well aware of how to combat someone faster. She had managed to get some nips to his legs, but he was not yet satisfied with her performance.
Theta
15 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Tsuki twisted around after being shoved, seemingly unmistakably moving to his backside but instead dipping straight under his legs to his right side, attempting to bite his stomach with her small, sharp fangs. She then moved away, leaping straight for a tender spot, his tail.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
make sure you're careful about power play! it's fine this time, but your character made a lot of moves all at once with no room for Aaron to get any in, which is highly unlikely considering his background and trade. (:

She escaped him -- somehow. The girl ducked beneath him, aiming sharp nips to his underside and scooting out on the other side. Surprised, but not necessarily impressed. She leapt for his hindquarters now, and he moved over as quickly as he could. Tail biting? goodness. He let out a low growl, signaling he was done with this spar. The man stood tall before her. 

"My name is Aaron Odolf. I lead this pack with my co-alpha, Amara. This pack is named Rosings, and we abide by the law that love -- family -- conquers all. After roughly a month in the pack you will be paired with a male. Both of your activities will decide the fate of you in the pack, most importantly your rank. If you accept these ideals then you may join us," he informed her, going through the whole introduction as he always did. He waited for her response, panting slightly.
Theta
15 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
I'm so sorry! It won't happen again, I'll do my best to make less moves in one post. I've been here for 3 and something months, but I'm still pretty new to rp. Thanks, my apologies.

The girl dipped her head and panted along with Aaron. 

"Tsuki Doragon, a pleasure to be your acquaintance." She liked the thought of their pack ways, and that her mate would be a mystery. She gave a smile and a soft nod. "I accept," She said stretching her neck out so that she may touch his shoulder, which towered above her. Again, customs.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
no worries (: welcome to the pack (:

The man nodded. "Mm," came his vague response, looking over the woman quietly. She stepped forward to meet his shoulder, and he returned the custom. He breathed into her shoulder, mentally storing her scent away and hopefully she did the same for him. He stepped back.

"Come, I will show you to the nearest cache and the most important of our territory," he told her, beckoning for her to follow. He showed her Lover's Grove, explaining it's importance, and then to a nearby stream and then to a cache. He left her at the cache to eat, and was on his way to patrol the borders again.

slight pp to show her around. again, welcome!