Redhawk Caldera Pilot Mission
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia stood a few feet from the borders of Redhawk Caldera, a large pair of moose antlers at her inky paws. She'd made sure to rub herself in one of Sebastian's markers, covering herself in his scent. He'd told her that Fox and Peregrine were both old friends of him, and on good terms. But they didn't know her, nothing of her, and was worried of making things sour between the two packs. She was determined to be a good ambassador though, and the confident young she wolf would do anything she set her mind to. This was how she could serve her pack, by keeping the peace and good relationships. she settled herself into a comfortable sit, curling her feathery tail around her legs like a cat, laying down her ebony-rimmed ears. She let loose a howl for @Peregrine before hurrying to make sure her long, silky tan-orange fur was lying flat and tidy, finally settling with the antlers lifted in her jaws to wait for the alpha. She know @Fox would likely with pups Sebastian said they had, but hoped she would come to the call for an alpha too.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
An unfamiliar howl pulled Fox away from what she had been doing (peeing), and her hackles immediately rose to their full height. She had never been a large wolf, nor would she ever be, but that red hair on end usually made an impression on those who were unlucky enough to see it. Extra protective, due to the children still being young, Fox took off at full speed toward the howl with little to no hesitation.

Fox had always been a speed over strength type, and it served her well. Within minutes she was face-to-face with a stranger holding antlers. Too close to the borders for Fox's comfort, she rushed the girl, but did not attempt to attack unless the tawny and black wolf refused to back off of her territory.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia jumped to her paws, dropping the antlers and backing up a few more feet before lowering herself into a submissive position. It burned her to do so, but this was her job and she needed to keep herself in check. She spoke quickly, hoping to calm the territorial mother quickly, hoping Peregrine would be here soon and not be as aggressive. She would prefer both alphas to hear her words, but first she needed to be safe. Her tone was light, friendly, but a shakiness could've been heard to those listening for it.
      "I'm training to be Sebastian's ambassador, he sent me here with a gift for the alpha pups of Fox and Peregrine."
She did assume this was Fox, due to her smelling of milk and the ferocity in which she protected her borders. The tawny female kept her lemon eyes lowered in respect, hoping the fiery alpha would accept the truth.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
The wolf backed off, and Fox relaxed a smidgen, though she wasn't exactly ready to be best friends with... whoever this was. When the girl mentioned Sebastian, Fox's ears perked up, though, and more of her initial aggression was toned down. The Redhawk was still a bit on edge, but the story was believable enough, and this girl must've known Sebastian somewhat. Not only that, but she also appeared to know both Fox's and Peregrine's names.

"And you are?" Fox asked before darting toward and snapping up the antlers and tossing them behind her. She wasn't about to let such a thing go to waste, even though she would thoroughly check them to ensure they were safe for her four boys. Grey eyes watched the stranger expectantly, and she continued to keep her distance.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia backed up another foot or two before lifting her head slightly, though she kept her ears and tail low still. She smiled slightly, being friendly and polite. Would she have been in Foxs place, had she stayed home? None could know, and it wasn't worth worrying over. The black masked female had work to do.
            "I am Ambrosia, the Delta of Broken Antler Fen. Sebastian has laid claim to the wetlands just SouthWest of here."
She knew her position in the pack probably meant little to the red alpha, but it was nice to say aloud. She wondered briefly what to say, but came up with an idea before having the chance to let nerves set in. Fox had accepted the gift, and it made her hope that her idea had pleased the alpha.
                    "I hope to secure peace between the packs, and to bring Sebastian's gift for the puppies."
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"The best way to secure peace is to leave us be," Fox replied. Other packs were of little concern to her, so long as they left Redhawk Caldera alone. She didn't mind the gift, though she was suspicious of it. Why would another pack give them something they hadn't asked for? Sure, Sebastian used to live here, and he had always been a good dude, but he didn't owe them anything.

"Tell Sebastian 'thank you,'" she added, figuring it wouldn't hurt. If anything was wrong with the antlers, though, this would not be the last they heard from the Redhawks. Fox wouldn't take kindly to somebody trying to sneak something past her... especially to her children.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia understood quite clearly, backing away even further. She could tell Fox was still not so sure about this, but there was nothing to be done. She would see the antlers for what they were: a safe plaything for the puppies. 
       "Very well, I'll be sure to pass the understanding to Sebastian."
With nothing left to say, the tawny female dipped her head in respect, turned, and trotted off. She wished she could have met the alpha male as well, but was sure the gifts and intention would be passed along.