Blackfoot Forest Joining: Love Conquers All
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara had left Silvertip, for multiple reasons. It wasn't that she disliked the members of the pack, in fact they were all great. But in her little time there she'd already had her heart broken and played with. Peak had disappeared without a trace not long after he...took advantage of her. She was disgusted just thinking about it, especially either mixed feelings about Steady–she just needed to get away. No longer have her heart played with.  Find a family she won't get hurt by. She traveled rather far from her old pack, to hit the border of an unknown pack. Taking a breath to ease her nerves, she howled loud enough for the lands leaders to hear.

years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
The girl walked quite happily along her borders, gathering regrow able plants here and there. Her garden was almost complete, the sun shone a radiant light as the creeks and rivers cracked into the territory at every turn flowed freely without the blockage of ice. By the day. more blossomed, more grew and flourished. It was her job to make things grow, since she had not the physical capability of a fighter. The spring brung new life, and unbeknownst to her, an intricate plot that in the next few weeks, would change her drastically. 

"Hello there. I am an Alpha Amara of Rosings," She introduced herself, not wanting to be rude, but her gentle nature was not to be taken advantage of. Submission was still a necessary, as well as within the pack. Just because she was not a towering, fearsome creature, did not mean she didn't deserve respect. "That's where you are, by the way," She added as an afterthought. She would hate to have Aaron run the girl off their territory if she did not wish to join. But if she did, she was happy to question her. As far as she could tell, the girl held no aura of aggression, which was always much more inviting.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
When the presence of another made way, she lowered herself to a position of respect before she had to introduce herself as the Alpha. Rosings. What a pretty name. This was Mara's first spring away from her family pack, the one attacked by poachers. She tried to look at the season as good, it was a new begginging. The time for pups to be made, and so on. She nodded when Amara approved Rosings was in fact the name of the packs territory she stood on the border of. "I'm Mara, I've come in search of a home." 

110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
The submission was received, and to her approval at that. It was always nice when she didn't have to remind anyone, which sometimes got on her nerves. Everyone had a place, she believed and respect was to be given where it was deserved. She nodded, a motion for the girl to get up. "Welcome Mara," She smiled, warmingly. But she did not trust the girl entirely, she had come to learn that when becoming an Alpha.She had to be cautious. Not everyone was as innocent as they seemed. But she was.

"Rosings is no ordinary home. Our believes are built on the sole idea that love conquer's all, so which our members are subjected to a union picked by myself and my partner, Alpha Aaron. It is not a forced marriage, but rather an opportunity to get the best outcome of pack cooperation and happiness," She explained, referring to Aaron not as her lover but a partner. He was after all, exactly that in her mind. "We realize that is not for all, but is a nessicary must when joining Rosings. Is this something you are interested in?" She inquired, giving the girl an option to decline. She did not want the girl to absent mindedly commit herself to something that wasn't for her, or undesired to say the least. As far as she knew, all her subjects were happy, and she wished it to be kept that way.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The more Amara explained Rosings structure, the more her interest grew. Mara may be a very independent wolf, but dreaded being alone. She'd wandered the woods by herself for months and dreaded the loneliness of being a lone wolf. The Alpha seemed rather kind, which she appreciated. "I'm very interested in such an idea," the girl admitted.

Sorry for all the short posts >< I don't have my laptop, I'be been doing all this on my phone

110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
nah it's all good! :D
She was pleased to hear that the girl's interest appealed to their customs, which was a must, no matter what kind of credentials they held. Thinking of that, she could not just let her in without questioning her use. While the marriage thing was all fine and dandy, that did not have space for leeches, or lazy wolves. "Very good," She smiled a little brighter, before advancing onto the topic of trades.

"Now tell me, what are your interests? Trades, specialties?" She asked very broad. Really, she was looking for anything useful to them. She was working on her trades, as she expected everyone else to be doing so as well. While there were no mandatory trades, nor no pressure on the topic, she did not want to waste a spot on someone who had no goals rather than someone who had an idea of where they wanted to go in life. Really, she looked for character, unlike most did. Even if the girl was an expert in this and that, if her character was rotten, she would not be allowed in.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Amara seemed very friendly, which she admired greatly. Such a kind Alpha already allowed her to look forward to making the ranks of Rosings, that was if she did. There was still time for her to be denied, who knows? Perhaps Amara could truly be rude, but that seemed almost impossible now. Especially with such a pack mentality that no one be alone. "I'm building up to the Caregiver trade, I aided in my last Alpha's pregnancy," she explained, rather proud of the fact.

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
am joining in! feel free to skip, aaron is leaving the decision to amara (:

Pregnancy was the first word that Aaron heard when he arrived to the scene. His ears perked immediately, and his blood boiled as he felt the oh-so-missed sensation of a woman's gentle touch. He spotted his partner, his co-alpha, his lover-- if only-- and approached her silently. He took his spot beside her, standing tall and stiffly. He looked over the stranger silently, preferring not to speak just yet-- if at all. He trusted Amara to handle it herself, he was only decoration for now.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
The Caregiver trade would be quite beneficial to their pack, since she could only imagine there would be litters in the pack soon. She did not imagine that Aaron would probably want them to produce a litter before anyone else, as the Alpha.. couple. They were not even mates, so it didn't cross her mind. Maybe the Beta's had children in mind. "Well, that's very accomplished. We'd be grateful to have you," She wondered who said Alpha female was, but did not question her past. Some liked things to be left in the past, and seeked a new home where the past would not be dug up. 

"Follow me," She indicated for her to step onto the territory. Mara was kind, and did not seem the kind that would skip out on them. Perhaps she would get along with Liri, their personalities appeared to be quite similar. "Watch out for the fox holes. We have something of an infestation," She smiled. It was the thing she liked about the territory. It's odd crooks and imperfections. To her, that was perfect.