Firefly Ravine Ahoy Mateys!
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
Joining 
Hope there is room for this scallywag in SS!

The crew she had been in vanished before her eyes, the great captain she had once followed had fallen off the face of the earth. All she had now was Calypso to guide her to safety. Sadie's scowl had returned to engrave itself deeply into her dark lips, a snarl almost taking shape. "Wretched captain abandoning us, he be shark bait before I rip off his shit-face" she snarled to herself. Her ivories glistened with fresh blood, along with her muzzle.

A bird was very unlucky to have been caught by the wretched sea witch, she had consumed every last bit of it before tossing the rest into the sea. Her pace was short, her paws walking quickly into the land before her. She was aware of the scent of the border, soon stopping at a respectable distance. "A border? A ship?" she asked herself, before looking round. "Must be true, Calypso, ye better help me with this" she said to herself, looking back towards the rolling waves of the sea.

Sadie, with a crooked smile and her infamous eyes aglow, she howled out. Hopefully, a kind wolf would come and listen to the wench and give her entrance to this pack.
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Definitely! ^^ plz, sen, don't be too big of an ass towards the pirate

With each passing day, her stomach seemed to grow, agitating the woman to no end. It was Depp's fault, entirely so, and never would she accept that it was actually partially her fault, too. Cramps had become a regular thing, and the nausea seemed to have worsened. On top of that, she'd needed to begin considering where she would go and how far she might travel, as well as develop a plan of evasion to ensure her wishes were the ones that were granted. All in all, she was having an exceptionally terrible time. Sleep was what she desired—sleep, and space away from the land she currently viewed as a prison. Instead, however, a summoning howl had rung out, forcing her to her feet so that she might answer it properly.

The time needed to reach the borders had felt longer than usual, but she'd brushed that off in a moment's notice. Rather, her attention was focused upon the female at their borders, as was it put into her posture. Her head and tail were kept high, a display of her place within the sanctuary. A part of her had wished to sit after entering speaking distance, but she'd forced herself to stand upright, keeping a neutral expression on her face so that her internal desires might not be caught on to. "Why've you called?" Sen got right to the point, diving into the conversation head first.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
It didn't take long for her call to be answered, another wolf had came into view. It was a dark wench, holding herself high to show her dominance. The sea wench smuggled her cackling laugh, she looked nothing like a captain. Why, Sadue was a captain once and didn't even assert herself like that. She would just run up and demand business.

She at least liked this one's straightforward attitude. With a crooked grin, trying to be less serious than the stick in the mud before her, the sea witch spoke up.

I be lookin' for a place in ye ship lass, if ye have the room.
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The same grin that had claimed the woman's face reminded her of Depp, for the two already appeared similar to one another—especially after the stranger had opened her mouth. Sen wondered if they perhaps hailed from the same land, or maybe they'd both just swallowed too much salt water in their lives. Whatever the case, she didn't care, forcing herself to move past their resemblance. She could not allow for her current feelings towards her co-leader to determine the fate of an outsider, or else, surely, they'd never have a guest ever again. Rather, her attention was placed upon the other female as an individual, looking past her odd way of wording things in order to reach her character. That was what mattered, after all, along with the skill set she may or may not possess.

Immediately, Sen felt as if she was out of her element, the talk of "ships" being new to her. Luckily, her mind was quick and had offered to her a translation, allowing her to then understand what had just been said. "We have room," the serpent began. "But whether or not you'll occupy a space here has yet to be decided." Okay, Sen, I literally just said to not be an ass. "Tell me your name, and what skills you have to offer to us." Once more, she'd wasted no time in getting straight to the point. In her haste, it'd seem as if she'd forgotten to give her own name in exchange, but that wasn't the case—yet. The woman was saving that, though there was always a chance she'd forget before reaching a point in which she wouldn't mind giving her own name.
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
Well, someone got bit in the ass today! Straightforward and not very amused, the salt wench could only cackle to herself. This one would be a fun thing to mess with! Just like that little coyote too! Her ears however remained pricked forward, Sadie was asked about her skill asset, along with her name. Sadie be me name.

She plopped down, not in a very proper manner. She looked towards the Raven with her golden honey eyes and her wicked smile. Oi have experience with hunting tidal animals. Birds, seals, crab, anything ye mind can wrap etself around. Oi got fighting skills to if hunting ain't enough.
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Something about the other was unsettling, or perhaps it was just the fact that everything seemed unsettling as of late. Her stomach would flip in the same manner it'd used to when danger was near, only this time around she suspected it was caused by something else. Troubling that was, for gut instincts could not be relied upon. Observations served as her only way of breaking the woman down layer by layer, but that in itself had proven difficult given the outsider's seemingly frivolous persona. Well, then, that left only use to go by, and then she'd deal with the consequences later on. Thankfully, the other at least appeared to be of only wolf blood, so perhaps they'd get along. Perhaps.

Following her name came her abilities, each of which were taken and thought further upon. They were close to the sea, but did not border it, which made her skill in hunting prey of that terrain seem useless at first. However, after exploring the idea further, Sen found herself taking a liking to it. Perhaps the lot of them could head towards the sea regularly and dine upon the flesh of creatures whose bodies had been spiced up by the salt of the sea. Presently, that sounded good to her, earning Sadie a partial stamp of approval. "I think we could use your hunting skills. Have anything against teaching others how to hunt these tidal animals you speak of?" Species that thrived on mountains were appealing to her, for they were familiar, but species living in or near the sea offered a whole new experience.

"As for your fighting skills, we probably won't need 'em," Sen had stated. Since that was mentioned, however, another question was brought to mind. "Which reminds me, how quick is your temper?" Couldn't have a loose cannon running around, causing trouble, and then leaving Seadog's scent behind. No, war wasn't on the menu.
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
Ah, Sadie was unsettling? Of coarse she was, she was a pirate for god's sake! Everything about her was unsettling! Her cackling laugh, shiny eyes, crooked smile; anyone would be offset by her.

Her hunting skills in the sea isle seemed to capture the raven's interest, she soon questioned the wench about her interest in teaching others. As long as they follow me lead, Ye can count on me to teach.

As for her mercenary skills, they were unneeded. Oh well, fighting was never a big favorite to Sadie anyways. The woman continued with her questions though, one asking about Sadie's temperament.

She thought for a second before answering. Oi can be jolly if ye crew can be jolly too. Her sentence was true, if there were no problems, Sadie wouldn't make any problems. She went with the flow, though stuck strongly with her opinion.
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A huntress, a warrior, and a mentor. Jack of all trades, or at least the ones Sen believed to be of utmost importance. She could see the pirate as being a great fit within the sanctuary, or at least decent enough to get by. She'd yet to develop a concrete opinion of the other, for it was far too early to decide if her personality was one worth getting along with or not. Surely, though, being near her would be better than hanging around with one of the hybrids—the serpent had yet to truly accept them, after all, and so she'd most likely strive for the woman before her now to rise high within the ranks. She'd push her, if need be, or perhaps flaunt whatever power she held over Depp to encourage him to let her climb. But that would all come later, as she was currently getting ahead of herself.

"Doubt they'll have a problem with following your lead—but, on the off chance they do, you'll be allowed to correct them," the woman responded, the corners of her lips quivering as a grin attempted to take hold of her. Though for the time being, it'd been fought of. "Just don't tell Depp, the other leader here, about me giving you permission to do that." Oh, no, that could not be allowed to happen. She'd hear some words after that, surely, which wasn't at all what she wanted. "Anyways, you seem fit enough, so I'm thinking I'll let you join us here." With her words there'd come a slight roll of her shoulders, something that straddled the line between a shrug and a stretch. "Anything you want to know beforehand?" Offering the name of the pack had been far from her mind, ever the most forgetful when it came to introductions of any sort.

Alas, she'd remembered one! Prompting her to say, "My name's Sen, by the way. If anyone asks who you are, tell them I let you in." Shouldn't run into any problems that way. Plus, instructing her to do so would save the Gorgon the trouble of having to parade her around, introducing the newest member to every face they spotted along the way.
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
The doubts of having stubborn students were high, Sadie was at least relieved to hear those words. She would have the right to correct them if need be, hopefully a little nip at the flank was enough correction. She wondered though, why would the Raven not want the other leader to know of the permission she granted to the pirate? Was there something hidden between power? Well, that was none of her business anyways

As of questions she has about the pack, none arose in her mind. She liked the area, especially since it was close to the beach and sort of inland. She gave the dark one, Sen, a shake of the head.

Her last instruction was to inform others of her acceptance. If she was to be questioned, then she was to explain to them that she was accepted. She straightened her smile a bit, dipping her head in thanks towards Sen.

I give ye me thanks, Captain Sen. I can teach ye crew today if ye like.
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I went ahead and titled you. Welcome to Seadog~! ^^ We can wrap this up soon, if you'd like.

This time around, the woman did shrug, brushing the thanks off as being no big deal. Sadie was capable of providing for the pack, as well as an able body through and through. To turn her away would have been foolish, especially considering she'd been the first wolf to appear to them in quite some time. A breath of fresh air, she was, even if the manner in which she spoke sometimes took the serpent off guard. "No questions, huh?" she'd noted, glancing the other over one last time before stepping to the side, officially having granted her access into the land. "Go ahead and make yourself at home, then. Get acquainted with the land, roll around in some shrubs or something so you don't smell so much like an outsider." Of course, that wouldn't wipe her current scent away entirely, if at all, but it'd definitely be a humourous sight to bear witness to.

An offer was given, which had Sen stopping for a moment to think things through. To put the woman right to work was tempting, but she'd decided against it. As surprising as it may be, she wasn't a total monster, and could occasionally be reasonable. "No, you can wait. Get used to this land first, and then you can begin teaching." Learn of the ravine, only to then go back to the sea. A not-so-brilliant idea from a logical perspective, but Sen ignored that little tidbit. "If you wanna learn about your students ahead of time, look out for the other members, specifically the hybrids. Trust me, you won't be able to miss them." While the wolfdog's presences weren't exactly favoured, she didn't have a problem with making them learn a thing or two—partially because then they'd at least become useful to her, as well as because the learning process would offer her quite the show.
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
Sen seemed level-headed to the sea witch, instructing her to go explore and go roll around. Good, she wouldn't go straight to work. Nodding her head, Sadie waited to hear more instructions, if there were any. None were given, only a suggestion to meat her students. What caught her attention was that her students would be hybrids, or at least a few of them.

She wasn't familiar with hybrids, but surely she would get to know them. Nodding her head, Sadie walked into the land and decided to go and find a den first.

So excited, thanks for accepting her!
Way, ay, roll an' go!