Hushed Willows Kingmakers
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
Claiming howl for Marauder's Keep! You may post once, but it is not required, as your character has automatically been counted present in this moment :) I'm super excited, guys, thanks for all your help <3 @Flora @Teagan @Kunik @Nova Rose

The quiet Willows breathed visibly in the night— The whole forest swaying under the night's misted watch. Purpled cumulus curled around the moon, swathing it like a scarf before passing too, with the storm that had rolled over them and then passed without incident. Warbone sought his wolves in the night, gathering them after the rains had gone, and accumulating them at The Crook, where he perched himself upon a boulder, and proudly observed his small brood. The hybrid Flora. The rogue Teagan. The huntress Kunik. And the elder-queen Nova Rose.

"Svihelen," he addressed them first in a guttural accent, his tail lifted in banner presentation, and his pale eyes glittering madly under the moon's glow. Warbone looked simply intoxicated, drunk on the power they had given to him, and reveling in their presence as imperiously as an elected god. "Family in my native tongue," he explained, eyes scanning down the line to his pack brother and sisters. "You have pledged me your fealty, made me a king... and in exchange, I give to you all everything I am and everything I will be. This place belongs to me— belongs to you, us— and we shall rise in shadow and in vanity. Speak of us only to those you see as worthy, and speak of us with pride; You are all of my image now, so represent me well when you find yourself beyond our walls."

He fell quiet, as a long-passed thunder rolled ominously in the distance, and his mouth split into a crocodile's smile, his teeth shining manically in the dark. "We are the Marauders. This is our Keep! Lend me your voices, mine Svihelen, and let us claim this night and an endless reign to follow," he roused himself loudly, tossing his head back and loosing a booming howl that racked across the Willows, the Ravine, the Tangle, and the Ridge. The call clawed its way up Thunder Dome and floated beyond, carried by the ascending notes of his comrades as they followed suit.

When they had all quieted down, Warbone dismounted his rocky roost, and beckoned his wolves to join him beneath the perch. His tail held tall and waving as he presented each wolf with a heavy affection for their given loyalty— and when the excitement became too great, he led his wolves on a yowling flee into the forest, committing a natural and excited dance and horseplay with the wolves of the now-established Marauder's Keep.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Theta
25 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The words of her king were music, as she felt as though she had been knighted. Tilting her sleek head back, she let out a long, loud, ghostly, and deep howl, sending it for all to hear. This was their home, and forever it would be. She would defend Warbone with her life, and serve peacefully at his side, ruling along with him and the rest of the pack. To her, they were superior, honorable, and overall worthy. This was her home...Her home.
85 Posts
Ooc —
A wide smiled spread across her face, a genuine one not a smirk or a sardonic one she often used in passing. Her Alpha's words instilled in her a sense of honor and pride, he looked like someone worth following up there on the rock. 

Her head launched back with the others, a high pitched howl rising with them as she experienced what exactly the word pack was.
The way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death. 
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova listened, a growing pride deep in her belly. This was her pack and this was her king, and knowing that she was a founder of this pack made her vanity spike. He seemed to fuel everything she believed in, her morals. Obviously THIS was the pack she was meant for. As her pack took off, excitement surged through her paws and the ginger and red elder took off with them. Good thing shed stayed fit! She howled her ecstasy into the sky as they ran, heart pounding. This was what it was to be part of a pack! She couldn't wait to bring Grace here.
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan watched Warbone, a faint smile tugging at the edge of his lips as always as he listened to the new king's voice. He puffed out his chest in pride, hearing him call them his family. He'd never actually had an actual family before, well, other than his natal one, and even that had been dysfunctional as fuck and well, he'd only really ever considered his siblings family. His mom, had been fine for a while, but then she'd gone off the deep end and haven't even bothered trying to go back to them.

He tilted his blazing red crown, joining his voice with the rest of his packmates. Then as they ran, he ran with them, adrenaline rushing through his veins. Happiness, mixed with something else, flooded through him and he grinned, knowing that he would at least belong here for a while.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go