Phantom Hollow There Is Still Good In Him
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Forgot to tag you @Malice

So much conflict. Inside, he could feel his mind falling apart. But slowly, the guilt and the regret was fighting for the good. Judas could feel his light side getting more control over the entirety of his mind. Though one thing he knew was that the coyote side would never be gone. Just like the genes in his body. One side found the other a curse on their life.

The conflicted hybrid was not in his favored corner this time, but instead lied at the entrance. He had been doing so, watching night change to day. Two opposites of nature. Watching the change put some light on his thoughts. Judas decided on what he wanted. So he waited for someone to come by. He wanted the alpha. To come and listen to his plea.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Assuming this takes place after Malice has talked to Issun?

After the pregnant, tired, emotionally unstable queen had panicked with Issun about puppies and the prisoner, she wasted no time and rushed to the dens. She feared the worst; Sage lying dead at the entrance somewhere, but the smell of blood didn't come. She sighed in relief as she could smell no rotting flesh either, only the faint smell of her own healed scar. Should she check if Judas was still there? How much did she trust him?

Not much anymore, therefore she made her way to the opening of the den he was banished to. To her surprise, she looked right into the man's dark emerald orbs. Huh? What in Glaux's name was he doing? Never mind, he was still there, everything was fine. She gave him a suspicious, her scarred eye more squinted than her other, and then turned to leave him be. Unless he'd talk, she found being here a waste of time. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I guess so

Judas moved his eyes up to find the alpha coming. A sense of relief filled him. But that went when she began to turn. He began to try and stand up, but found he was too tired. Probably because he had stayed up the entire night without a single wink of sleep. So he stayed laying down, bottom of his muzzle resting on his chin.

"Malice" he mumbled, then rose his head to speak properly. "I have something to talk about. With you." Despite all the hateful remarks and evil commands in his head, directed at both him and the other, he was desperate on keeping the other side back.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
A faint mumble, muffled by probably the position the prisoner was lying in, made her stop in her tracks. She felt the wind going through her "i woke up like this" fur, her hackles rising as it did. Her name. So, he still had some memory, he still wasn't going totally bonkers. She turned in a swift, graceful movement, her tail high and proud moving with her like a flag.

Spit it out. She returned angrily. She would waste no time here, not if he had nothing good to say. But, she gave him the benefit of the doubt, something he had to appreciate. Even with all her patience and understanding, she could still not let the things the male had threatened about - hurting another pack member- be left unpunished.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Now that he had her attention, he straightened himself up. The coywolf wasn't at all fazed by her tone, as he expected it after their last meeting. He connected their gazes with his own, a tone of seriousness in them. "I wish to say I am sorry. After the hospitality you have shown me, I have much guilt..I wish to repay you for all your kindness and hospitality, despite what I have done, in anyway possible." He then rolled over to lie on his back, showing his belly. An act of submission.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She watched him sit up right, keeping an eye out for any sudden movement, her lungs prepared to scream for help. She was a pregnant woman now, fighting was not a great idea. She wondered if he even noticed, if he even still noticed anything with his insane mind. 

Her gaze softened as he began speaking. Had the prison-like therapy worked? Was he lying? She couldn't lay her finger on it -maybe because she didn't have them-, yet was somehow relieved he had somewhat come back to the light. But convincing her wouldn't be as simple as to just say sorry and do a little back roll. She had been fooled too many times already. She snorted, an inner conflict rising up in her lower belly. She couldn't think straight, not with the headache she had. The herbs Buffalo had given had somewhat helped, but it still hurt like shit. How can I trust you? She asked, her voice just slightly nicer than before.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
At her question, he paused while still on his back. Then came his answer, the best and most truthful he could think up, "You can't. Not all of me." Judas gazed up at her. "Whatever you want me to do, I will do it. But the other side of me...I will try to keep that back. For your sakes, and mine." He waited patiently for an answer. And had he known of her condition, his other side would be caught in a frenzy, making it harder to keep back. Good thing he didn't know.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Welp, at least he was honest. But his other side, it was dangerous. Extremely dangerous for all of them. They had to find a way to calm him down whenever he would be caught going into his savage state. Buffalo, perhaps he could help! He knew of herbs, that was clear. Perhaps he knew of calming, nice smelling ones if they even existed. 

You are a danger to us all, to yourself and to everyone around you. She stated. Though, I am willing to trust any light you may still have left in your mind. I know of someone who is good with herbs, I will ask him if he knows some calming ones. Until I return, you are free to go to the river or something, make yourself useful within the boundaries of Phantom Hollow. She said.

I have told Issun, one wrong move, and you're done for. She ended, wondering if he would struggle, try to talk himself out of it.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas was intrigued to hear another was into herbs. Maybe that could be his position. The crazed apprentice to the herb-wolf. That should keep him out of other's way, and maybe take his mind off other things. "May I ask if they are looking for an apprentice?" He could understand if she was trusting enough to let him have such a position. 

He nodded in complete understanding. In fact, he rathered that. He rathered be ended then hurt anyone else. Finally, something they agreed on. "I understand" he replied, displaying no fear in the fact. "And can you tell him I am sorry for what I said? I doubt he'll want to hear it from me."

Before she could leave, he had one last thing to say. "And Malice...thank you. For giving me this second chance." He started to slink back into his den, but not before looking back one last time.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She snorted. How was she supposed to know if Buff was looking for a partner. Besides, what made him so into the herbs all of the sudden. What if Buffalo knew about poisons, and that Judas would one day poison them all to death. I do not know. She responded bluntly, but she wasn't lying. Perhaps you should ask him yourself once you have the chance. He doesn't live with us, he just roams around Phantom Hollow -with permission I must say. Buffalo is his name, though I will warn you: The scent of blood is strong on him. If this triggers you in any way, I'dd rather you not go. She explained. Man, she was talking quite a lot.

Judas seemed to understand, even said so, and this put her mind slightly at ease. It angered her though that she was becoming some sort of messenger. Burke had told her, that you couldn't let someone else apologize for you. And he was her role model, why not follow his great example? If you so desperately want to apologize, you can do it on your own. It won't do much if I were to tell him, it would just make you look like a lazy ass.

It's not my pleasure, but you're welcome. She ended, turning to leave him be.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas was surprised by her words on this 'Buffalo'. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea. The scent of wolf blood could easily send his other side into a mad frenzy. If it were something else, not so much. But still, it was a risk. He nodded, then continued to listen. 

He wanted to make a joke, thinking that's what got someone on people's good side. Though he could tell she was not in the mood for jokes. So he simply nodded again. And after her last words, he turned away and went back to his corner. He really liked that corner. Where the water dropped down to make a puddle, so he could always see himself, and the other self. It let him 'reflect' on his actions.