Ankyra Sound Friendly Sparring
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
For @Rayen Here is the sparring thread! (Wasn't sure if you wanted me to make it or not, so I went ahead and made it, hope that's okay!)

Kelina sat and waited for Rayen to arrive. They had planned on doing some sparring, to train as mercenaries, and Kelina was already up and ready to go. She was excited to train with her new friend, especially since she really wanted to be a mercenary. She groomed her fur while she waited, looking up every so often.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
Rayen woke in the early morning, recalling that today she had plans to spar with Kelina. Rising to her paws, she stretched with a few bones cracking along the way. Shaking her fur out, she padded off to find Kelina.

It didn't take her long to find her new friend, smiling as she approached the blue grey female. "Morning. Ready to go?" She stopped beside the other, nudging Kelina's shoulder friendly.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Do you want to roll a dice to see who wins and then RP it, or just RP it out? If we roll, I'll pick 2 if that's okay!

Kelina saw Rayen and replied "Morning! Yep, I'm ready." She said, before standing a little distance away and preparing for the spar.

She crouched, ready to spring if needed, but also ready to dodge if Rayen decided to attack first.
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
I went ahead and rolled, I got a 1 which means Rayen wins. We can go ahead and rp it out.

Rayen followed Kelina until they found an open area to spar in. Stopping several feet away from Kelina, she rolled her neck and shoulders to loosen up her muscles before falling into a defensive stance.

Rayen paved around Kelina, they were close to the same size and both were average in muscle mass. Rayen was more stringy than bulky and Kelina was close to the same. It was likely that they were both faster than they were strong. It would be an even match.

Making the first move, Rayen feigned as if she would ram into Kelina's side but at the last moment she moved to headbutt her in the chest, hopefully knocking the wind out of her.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Okay, thanks for rolling!

Kelina was not expecting the headbutt to her chest, and winced but managed to stay up. She pretended to fall, and waited for Rayen to be unsuspecting, then she pounced. She attempted to knock her down. If Rayen got knocked over, she would pin her down, otherwise she would drop back and wait for another chance to pounce.
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
Rayen lurched back, nearly slipping but managing to catch herself. She reared back in her hind legs, effectively raising herself higher by a few feet. She struck out with both paws, aiming to push Kelina over. If she struck Kelina, Rayen would likely be able to successfully pin her. If Rayen missed the fight would continue.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina was about to dodge the blow but Rayen's paws struck her chest, knocking her over. She looked up, knowing already that Rayen would pin her down and win. She smiled as she struggled to get up, even though she doubted she would make it in time.
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
Rayen saw the opening and took it, pinning Kelina by the chest with her paws. She held the she wolf down for about three seconds before moving back, tail wagging triumphantly. "That was fun! We should do it again sometime, maybe next time you'll win,"she encouraged as she helped her friend up by nudging her with her muzzle.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She felt Rayen's paws pinning her down, and then when she got off, Kelina stood up and laughed. "Haha, yeah, we should!" She barked, also wagging her tail, despite her loss. She didn't mind much, and it was good fun anyways! She licked her lips as she noticed her stomach rumble. "Hey, how about we go get some food?"
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
She felt her own stomach rumble l, having become hungry from their sparring. "Sounds good. I'm so hungry I could eat a moose!" She knew there were no moose in Saltwinter, it was only an expression from her homeland.

fade here?
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Yeah. Lol, Kelina is in a good mood xD

Kelina laughed at her response. "I wonder what moose tastes like!" She barked, happily bounding along next to her friend. Her stomach growled again, making her laugh. "There is a monster inside me, Rayen," She said.