Phantom Hollow A Fool's Second Chance.
9 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Upon being shunned from Black feather, The head case had decided to move on to the next pack, ironically, the one the bitch from BlackFeather suggested. Skipping forward in a jaunty fashion, with a grey rabbit in jaws, she stopped when she smelt other wolves presence. Dropping her meal to the ground, she let out a pitched howl in call to any members of this coven. Feeling nervous she began to pace back and forth, anticipating the outcome.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Moonlit Hills is all full! Malmal will probably just chase her away :/ sorry!

The pregnant woman had been lying in her cold den, craving Burke's soft fur against hers again. She pulled her legs closer to her body to feel just slightly warmer, but it didn't help at all. She sighed. Perhaps it was time to get out of bed. But, what if anyone would see her? Pregnant and Blackfeather's scent on her? Then she would tell the truth. She didn't care anymore. Her image didn't matter. Her kids mattered more than anything right now.

And so, the queen crawled out of her lonely spot that had been filled with two males already and stretched out in front of it. Her back was sore as always, and her headache hadn't gone away yet either. Though, she had to say, whatever Buffalo had given her was really working it's magic. It just sucked that it wasn't so powerful that it just took all of the pain away. A howl made her head pound again, a howl she didn't recognize. She could hear it was female, and also hear that it was too close to her borders for comfort. She let out a grumpy, annoyed sound. Why always her?

She sprinted toward the borders, slower than usual for she didn't want her puppies to have a bumpy ride for the time she carried them. Finally, just a tad later than normal, she reached the borders and what she saw was disappointing. Another loner, probably just looking for a place to rest.

Her tail high, her head proud and her scarred eye squinted, she approached. Her face was angry, her eyes like fire. She growled threateningly. Her head was pounding so hard she could hear her own heartbeat, and that pissed her off as well. She stepped closer, stopping exactly at the invisible line. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

9 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Wanda stared upon the large female, her muscular build and enlarged stomach made her assume she was pregnant, She started to have second thoughts, knowing how crazy pregnant bitches can get. 
'Greetings, I am Wanda, I attempted to join Blackfeather woods, but they declined me and said this may be a better option. Is it true that you are  may be open for new members?' 
Holding a submissive stance, she looked up towards the female, still managing to keep up her chipper yet dark attitude. 
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
What? Were her actions not clear enough for the pale girl? Did she have to spell it out? She was not welcome here, not even the slightest bit, and yet she stood there, happily asking questions and talking about Burke's pack, the male who had blessed her with this fat body. Thanks Burke, really appreciate it. Who had been so stupid at the Dark Brotherhood to send this dipwit her way? Nemesis?

She growled again, not feeling like speaking at all, pulling up her lip to show her teeth. Some bitch was going to die today. pregnant or not, Malice could still fight. She stepped forward again, crossing her border, protecting her land. Her eyes looked down upon the girl, clearly saying; get the fuck off my lawn. I'm pregnant, I'm moody, and I don't feel like talking to you.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

9 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Shit, with a pregnant bitch looking like she was about to tear Wanda piece by piece, she thought it best to leave immediately. Dropping the rabbit on the ground as a,
 'Please don't kill me you crazy bitch gift'  
She Raised her non-existent eyebrows and sprinted in the nearest opposite direction, silently hoping no insane pregnant ladies were catching her tail.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Well, at least the other wasn't an intruder. For if that was the case, Malice had to chase her all the way to wherever the hell this Wanda creature was going. She watched as the other dropped the bloody thing - who Malice now could recognize as a bunny- on the ground. And then, she was off. Good. Great! Malice went all the way to the fucking border with her pregnant body only to chase someone off. Perhaps, if the symptoms of pregnancy were worsening, she could ask if Sage maybe wanted to do the whole chasing off things. 

Malice snorted one last time in annoyance. She didn't hate the girl for coming here, not at all, she just didn't like anything that included socializing, walking, moving... She barked as if to say; sorry, bitch, feeling just slightly guilty for chasing the other off. With a raised tail and a belly full of life, she went back to her den.
~Adopt Avalon!~