The Sentinels hope is such a fragile thing
Banned
23 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
All Welcome 
ANYONE
Trick had been... interesting, and the dark woman had retired back to her Donnelaith to rest. A pity she couldn't get his pack's number or calling card; it seemed he had wanted to end their dance early. She gave a small pout, disappointed but not out of options. If he could not provide her the things she wanted, she would reel up her web and catch another fly instead.

But it didn't mean she had forgotten him.

Returning to the Sentinels was easy. Ann had picked up a partridge on the way back, dropping it off at one of the caches. Her cyan gaze flitted from tree to tree, branch to branch, and then her red coat melted into the shadow of the trees.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
me! hiya!

There was a new scent in Donnelaith. Aria had not intercepted this wolf at the borders and therefore found it extremely important she seek them out. Luckily, she was not far-- the wolf (female it seemed) was nearby, her scent strong. She sought out the newbie, her tail waving behind her and she walked towards her destination. Her posture was straight and her head was high as usual, her diamond eyes scanning for the wolf.

Aria intercepted the wolf, stepping out in front of her as the other made her way through the trees. She turned to face the stranger, watching her intently. "Hello," she greeted, tail wagging once behind her.
Banned
23 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Her nose, keen as ever, scents the stranger before she, for Ann has decided that the stranger is female, reaches her eyes. She is not aware of where her shadow lies - behind her, forward, or perhaps even coming from her side - but Ann knows that the woman is near. As she walks, her knowledge hides behind a cyan gaze and her step is casual even after she knows she will be met by someone she has never seen before.

She appears in front of Andromeda, blocking off her path. Her voice is mellow and sweet - yet is there a hint of curiosity behind it that Ann can sense? The red woman smiles genially in return, hoping that will get the other to move, so she can continue getting a good feel of her new... habitat, for now.

Her own tail is still, and Ann's body calm - a stark (and she winks inwardly) difference to the other's enthusiastic wagging. If she absolutely must, she will. Ann forces her tail to move, satisfied with the twitchy jerks it gives in her awkward greeting and her own deep voice answers in return. My pleasure.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
While this female had interpreted her body language as friendly and enthusiastic, she was really only partially one. She was tired and anxious-- trying more just to meet this wolf than make any sort of close bonds with her. She was stressed, it was nothing personal and certainly nothing in the ordinary. Her tail had paused after it's one wag, and she cocked her head slightly at the others response-- which only made a small bit of sense to Aria. "Indeed," she replied, "I am Aria January, Beta of Donnelaith," she introduced further.
Banned
23 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Aria should not know how Andromeda interpreted her actions; would you mind allowing me some insight as to how she found out, or was it merely an ooc-ic thing? (Where there is a crack in the fourth wall, that is) Thank you!

"Ah, you are the beta?" Andromeda responds with quirked brows, her features seemingly not in the least worried about the woman she is conversing with. After all, she has been taught how to control her emotions and how they play out, never to wear her heart on her sleeve. And so she offers a much more welcoming smile (making sure not to grin like a fool), more than willing to re-start her game.

"Andromeda Stark, Eta of Donnelaith, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Ann is watching Aria now, curious to see how she will react to such a statement. Is the woman really so keen to lord her leadership over the masses, or is it simply etiquette where she comes from? Where Ann once lived and will live again, the hierarchy is different - it is one based off of respect, not lavished honours. "As you might already know." She adds, as an afterthought.

"How fare you?"
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
sorry for the confusion, she doesn't know. it was simply me explaining her actions.

Aria smiles to the other, her tail giving another wave. She then nods, feeling it was redundant to answer. She had just said it-- but fine whatever. The pale princess tilts her head to the side, making note of her name. "Likewise," she replies, ears perking.

"I'm well-- how about yourself?" she asks, head falling to the other side.