Neverwinter Forest its automatic
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Scimitar backdated to ur return

His scent was in the air, and she was sure he was coming to see her or else Kaskara immediately upon arrival. She burst through Neverwinter to find him, hopping over low-laying boughs and sprinting after the wind that brought to him her favorite scent: Scimitar. Eshe had become an expert of this forest now, a majority of its paths memorized. There were still some secrets it had to offer her, but she was sure she would find them in time.

Eshe let out high-pitched, giddy whines at the thought of seeing him again. Any time away was too much, and her heart ached every day of his absence. She fretted needlessly, he was home now! But was he harmed? How did his meeting with Saena go? Would he hate her for what she had done? Did Saena? Ah! Those fears were forgotten as she simply thought of his face. As ever, the thought of him gave her wings and she flew through the forest with abandon, and the nearer she drew the louder her eager whines became.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The moment his paws had struck the borders he had intercepted two she-wolves. Nadie and Mazi were considered pack now, and while he had taken some time to show them about, he was keen on seeking out his mate and his sister – whichever he might come upon first.

Inclined to check the places Eshe liked to haunt first, the cinnamon wolf’s pace was quick despite the fatigue he felt from travel. Everything still seemed in place – devastation had not seemingly occurred while he was out, for which he was grateful.

Except when he heard a gentle whine.

He paused, his ears darting forward in alarm, and he heard the rush of paws upon brush and twigs – and no sooner did he whip his muzzle around to survey the direction did he catch view of Eshe. Worried something was wrong, the Frostfur loped forward, his concern apparent upon his features. “Eshe, darling, what happened?”
a crime so old as the sky and bone
252 Posts
Ooc —
THERE HE WAS!

Eshe did not think she could be prompted to go faster, but by God did she! In the highest gear any wolf could ever possess, Eshe smiled like the lovestruck woman that she was, her heart hammering in overtime and her mind filled with utter glee. He asked what was amiss, and she shook her head as she rushed happily into him with all that momentum, moving to fling her arms 'round him in a wolfish hug, and shower him in kisses. If they tumbled over, she was delirious; she buzzed to feel him there, feel him at all! and whined happily in a high, eager pitch.

Ah, and then there was the question! She breathed, gulping oxygen in and feeling thrilled that his scent was once again thick in the air. Nothing, now that you're home! I've missed you too much! It was like I lost a leg! But now my leg is back again, and everything is perfect!!!! Dramatic? Perhaps. The Southern belle meant every word of it, though, and resumed her flurry of kisses.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He did not slow his pace, and within moments the two all but collided, her form lifting up to fling her wolfish limbs over him, her muzzle planting kisses upon him. His own eyes darted back, trying to catch glimpse of her and ensure she was okay, though she was making it awfully hard to do so!

A flood of relief washed over him at her words, and backing up to gently coax her off him, the dark agouti wolf swept forward, his own muzzle tracing her cheeks, jaw and head with kisses of his own. “I’ve missed you,” he returned – bemusement riddling his voice now as she rambled on and compared him to her appendage. “Anything happen while I was gone?”
252 Posts
Ooc —
The alpha female was in utter bliss against him! She nosed and nuzzled him, and his efforts to withdraw were at first futile. She was impishly persistent in keeping him there, but he was certainly stronger than her and at last, she let him go. But then it was him giving her kisses, and she was as good as a fat puppy at dinnertime. Pretty much drooling. Her tail beat against her sides, and at his words she sighed giddily. I've missed you! she echoed. Just hold me for a little bit, she hummed, happy to just be in his arms again. Ready for a nap, too. Her mind had run more marathons than she was even aware of in his absence, and to be holed up next to him for an hour or two sounded peachy.

His question was met with a hummed mm-mmm, because nothing really had happened in his absence. The forest had been at ease and quiet, with no intruders or any negative activity to speak of. Ah, wait! Well, there was a Sage that had come by, from Moonlit Hills. Wanted an alliance or something... she hummed this into his shoulder and knew that she didn't want to much talk business at all right now, but as an alpha female, well, it was necessary. And so with a huff she stepped back and looked at him with adoring eyes. And hunting grounds. They mentioned they have had a spat with a pack called the 'Dark Brotherhood'. Hunting grounds I don't even think is worth talking about, they said they hunted everywhere up until Bramblepoint. If Neverwinter doesn't have food to offer, which it does, we have the Glen, the Spine, the Fields... Basically, they were in a good place, she felt. But if you think its worth discussing, let me know. I mean, you're the expert. She grinned here, eager to hear his thoughts. She was the Beta... but apparently came with word from her alpha.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He nudged her, his jaws lifting up to cast a nip to her ear before pulling back, a grin cast upon his features and his tail waving through the air in contentment. It was good to be home.

At the request of holding her, the dark agouti wolf was quick to try to coax her to the forest floor, his own large frame lumbering downward as he curled one limb beneath his chest, waiting for her to fit perfectly along the crook of his stomach before he would begin to groom her quietly.

She shared news with him, and his interest in the conversation only stemmed so far as to reveling in the sound of her voice, though his form tensed at the very mention of Dark Brotherhood. Unable to link this pack with what he knew as the Blackfeather Woods pack, the name alone was enough to stir an eye roll from the man – what sort of pack called themselves that? “Moonlit Hills and Dark Brotherhood,” he mused quietly, giving a sardonic snort as he kept to grooming his wife. “What was your take on all of it?” He paused then, curious about the pack requesting an alliance. “Where does this Moonlit Hills pack reside?”
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe moved to lay down, folding herself like a fawn and leaning against him tiredly. Yup. Being without him had been mentally taxing on her; she was ready to snooze right now, as he worked out burrs she could not reach around her spine and behind her ears. She did feel him tense at the mention of the Brotherhood, and tiredly mumbled, what's that?? without much realizing she spoke again at all. Yup. Bliss. His question was answered in what started off as a mumble, but her diction was better towards the end. He asked her opinion... she'd have to give it.

Between us and that Dark Brotherhood. I can't remember if they're before or over the River... I've also never been around the Brotherhood and don't have any idea where they're at. But if they weren't near Silvertip, or near Moonspear, they had to be in the opposite direction. Seemed few other places to go, locally. It was a logical guess. I dunno. We have Moonspear, who I feel like are allies in everything but name. Do I need to talk to Charon about that...? Uhm... I dunno. I think with Neverwinter, we're good with hunting grounds. Alliances are messy business. It brings in expectations and we don't know these guys at all. I'd want you to meet with them too, and maybe that way we can make a better decision. Together, she realized she was all over the place, but her mind was, too, and Eshe wanted to do right by the Forest. Still, she did not want to make any decisions without her beau, and leaned against him.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Eshe seemed exhausted, and he could certainly empathize with that. Despite traveling, being away from her made what little sleep he had completely restless, and so he quieted with his questions. She mumbled a basic idea of their location – and seemed to draw the same conclusion that he did. They were closer to lands he wished to avoid for now, given Kaskara’s pregnancy, and he released a thoughtful, rumbling growl. “I’d like us to stay as far as possible from Blackfeather Woods – I’m not sure where any of these packs are in turn form them, but they are somewhere in that direction.”

He had never been to the woods, not wishing to be the fly caught in the spiders web, but the pack upon taking Star had traversed over the mountains – and he knew well enough this end of the Teekon Wilds to know they had not come from here and the areas above the mountains to know they had not lied and come from there. It only left the east of Neverwinter Forest, or the shores of the coast.

“We can talk more about alliances later – I would much rather we keep to ourselves than rely on other packs,” he noted gently, continuing to preen her fur before resting his muzzle on her shoulders. “But for now, we can have a nap,” he admitted quietly, feeling a yawn curl at his jaws. “And perhaps after, we can discuss the idea of promoting Goldhawk to Beta, as Kaskara will soon have puppies taking up her time. Not that I expect her to relinquish her title – but an extra wolf in the lead ranks couldn’t hurt.”
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe listened to him talk idly. Her mind would normally be at attention, but his voice was a sleeping serum for the tired Eshe who felt nothing but safe and warm in his arms, with Neverwinter surrounding them. 'Kay, she obliged, having no qualms in staying out of Blackfeather's hair. And then he spoke more music to her ears, and she blinked tiredly at him with a smile as he mentioned Goldhawk. Puppies... yes... Goldhawk. Beta... good idea... she hummed, and roused long enough to process his string of thoughts. Goldhawk as the Beta... that is a good idea. Really, and then she yawned. Yes, chipper Goldhawk! He was the most suitable man for the job, wasn't he?

Love you, she murmured, kissing his jawline and then pressing herself against him. She adjusted herself and pressed her snout beneath his muzzle, quite comfortable with that. For a minute she just looked at him, dazzled and in love, before she closed her eyes and was taken off to dream-land.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Eshe was gone – the mumbled words barely made sense and Scimitar felt a small grin tug at the corner of his lips in mild amusement. He did not respond right away – the kisses along his jawline proved to distract him completely and he rumbled a crooning growl instead. As she cast her eyes up to him once more, now settled, he pressed his muzzle again to her back, cradling her against him a she took the hint that it was time for sleep. “Love you, too,” he whispered, though whether she heard him or not before she drifted to sleep, he did not know.

His own fatigue caught up to him fully, and within moments, the dark agouti wolf was fast asleep.