Sea Lion Shores principles of evil made flesh
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
small PP, hope u dont mind <3

he called for her at dawn; the druid and his pale beta made their way to the shore in a casual wreath of silence, for he did not wish to speak until she had done so, and her guarding was apparent. and so, it was not until the coastline spread before them, and the sharp sounds of the great fat sea-dogs sounded distantly, that lasher turned to his young lover and watched her with quiet worry and gentle affection.

"@Aria. i know that you were one of those who greeted constantine upon the borders. and i know how it must have rent your heart. speak to me, dear one. i shall listen." if she would allow, the man moved closer then, kissing her pallid cheeks, the curve of her throat, drawing her against him as he waited for her to speak.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
<3

Morning was a painful encounter to a girl who had only just been reminded of her broken heart. She'd slept little to begin with, being restless in every position. Her alpha had called for her at dawn-- she was so awake that she had no protests against getting up and going to him. She moved graceful as always, but her head was lower than usual. He invited her to the shore, and she obliged easily. The walked in silence until Lasher finally spoke. Aria was waiting for it, she knew what he had called her for.

"It was not Casmir," was all she said at first, leaning into him and accepting each of his tender kisses. "I thought he had come back-- I don't believe I made a good impression on Constantine, however," she added the last part in a desperate attempt to lighten the mood. She felt pitiful, and was devastated further to feel like she was overreacting in front of Lasher-- Lasher, who had given her so much. She pressed her nose into his neck, breathing in his scent. "I rely too heavily on emotion,"
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she revealed her pain to him; it shimmered in her voice, her eyes, the desperate movements of her body. "that is not a bad thing, aria," taltos murmured softly. "your heart is unguarded -- let it be so. i did not think tachyon would return, and he has. casmir shall also. this time apart will be healing for the both of you." 

perhaps another might find it odd, even wrong, that lasher held in his arms a girl who took her pleasures with his body but pined for his own son -- he did not see it as such, however. aria's happiness was paramount above his own; he was content to satisfy her and be the ear into which she spoke her fondest wants.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl nodded, unable to respond appropriately. She had no wise words to reply with, and therefore only received. It was then that the girl drew her head back to look at him. In him she saw Casmir-- one of the reasons she'd returned to him. She was desperate and reminded only of the dark boy. Lasher was willing and gentle, and she had grown fond of him. She had grown to find comfort in many men, even if only at a friendly level. She pined after new experiences now, and she would look to Lasher for conformation in her journey through life. 

"I apologize for my absence," she said, the conversation shifting. She leaned back into the man, "I discovered Pearl's whereabouts-- by mistake-- and traveled the South in hopes of finding pieces of me," she told him. "I have learned much," Her muzzle raised and she preened gently at the fur on his cheeks. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was glad that she had traveled; though he wanted her, to chase away their words and her fears for a time with the movements of their bodies, he settled for grooming along her shoulders. "pearl." he had not asked after the pale woman, nor attempted to find her; she had served donnelaith well, though she had departed them. "where does she now reside?" he asked, moving his lips gently to the tip of aria's left ear, downy beneath his kisses. 

"tell me all of it -- i wish to hear." if it was to him she looked to steady her, it was to the girl that lasher found his youth and vigor.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
His teeth fell to her shoulders and move up to her head, nibbling along her ear. She hums gently before answering, pressing into him as they sat. "As far south in Teekon as I've heard," she tells him, her voice soft and smooth. "Broken Antler Fen," she adds, thinking to the name of the pack. 

"I discovered a quarry just south of Donneliath-- it is a lovely place, filled with clear pools. A pack named Moonspear resides on a mountain just south of that, I met with a wolf from the pack, he goes by Floki," she begins to tell him, but becomes momentarily distracted. She wishes to tell him of her concern with Moonlit Hills and Blackfeather Woods, but her attention falls to the trip that Floki had proposed to her. She skims over the options in her head, wondering if now would be an appropriate time to ask Lasher if she could accompany him on this trip. She feels it would do her good, but she wonders if she's been away from the pack for too long. 

"Have you heard of a pack named Blackfeather?" she finally asks.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he listened, putting the name aside for reference at a later point. "south. steer clear of the caldera," the druid warned. "its alpha female is unforgiving to trespassers." he had lost too much to fox already, though he was now able to separate the ruby from the panther. moonspear. "my niece, wildfire, is from that place," he offered gently, though she was on to the next subject. "i have heard the name, yes," lasher rejoined, meeting her eyes curiously. "what of it?"

his gaze fell to the scar given her by the corsair, high upon her shoulder -- he had worried during her time away, and silently hoped she would remain at donnelaith now.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"I had not encountered that place, I will avoid it," she tells him, giving the man a gentle kiss upon his cheek. She smooths over the name Wildfire, although she would keep it in the back of her head. She would hear it again, she was sure. "A met a female from a pack called the Moonlit Hills-- Malice-- who advised me to speak with the Blackfeather wolves. She did not speak with a friendly tone, I feel that both packs have malicious intent towards strangers, and she was steering me into danger. I avoided the Woods, of course," she tells him, hopefully not rambling. 

"She claimed to be the daughter of a man named Lucifer-- perhaps you know of him?" she asked, her lack of knowledge on the topic of religion clear in her words.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was perplexed, but glad that she had not heeded the other's dark words. at her next question, lasher could not hide a smile; he kissed her and chuckled. "lucifer is satan. the devil. fallen angel. in other word, this woman, malice, has claimed the father of darkness for her own. perhaps she is the head of a cult. i would stay away from her also. you have had enough troubles with such sorts," he grumbled a bit, licking the scar upon her shoulder.

presently he grew pensive and quiet -- he looked upon her for a long and silent moment. "i have something to ask of you," he murmured softly.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Satan. Devil. Angel. All were words that Aria recognizes vaguely, but does not actually understood what they mean. She blinks a number of times at him, her eyelashes fluttering as she views him with curiosity. She could at least understand that Father of Darkness did not seem to be a flattering term, and therefore she would now regard Satan and Lucifer as an evil force. His touch is soft to her shoulder, and she noses him to remind him that she was okay, thankful for his sweet concern. She leans back from him as he speaks, her white eyes studying him. 

"Anything," she responds, eager to hear of his demands. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
murkwater met the pale eyes of his young paramour; taltos watched her with fondness etching his heart, until he found the words with which to grace the willing altar of her ears. "blue willow has departed us. that leaves the position of alpha female empty, and i would like you to have it. do you accept?"
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Her ears perk, she had not expected him to offer such a position to her. She would take it immediately did she not understand her age and wisdom. She hesitates, watching him carefully. "I am not yet two years old, Lasher. I know nothing of how a proper diplomacy works... I am learning, and intend to continue, but do you truly believe I am capable of handling such a rank?" she asks. She knows he asked her, and therefore he does think that she can handle it, but she wants to hear him say it-- it would help her accept. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he had half-expected her not to accept, but she responded with a mature tone. "in your time with us you have ascended the ranks quickly. you have been an asset to donnelaith, to every wolf present. you have directly contributed to the rearing of my children, have fought at the borders, and guarded our gates dilligently. your own strife has been handled well, and you have not allowed it to affect your fulfillment of your duties."

he paused. "you are capable. i would not offer it to you if i did not think that you were. the promise of children is given you now; set your roots more deeply into donnelaith and add your strength to us in this way."
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl listens, her heart beating loudly in her ears and interrupting Lasher's words. It was comforting for her to hear that he did believe her to be a good candidate for his co-alpha, and she nods along with him. Her tail waves behind her, and she smiles to him somewhat bashfully-- certainly flattered, especially at his last words. 

"Then I would be honored," she tells him, reaching forward to press her muzzle into his chest. "I would not dare let you down, Lasher," 

She gets caught up in the heat of the moment, her heart still racing from childish excitement and pride, her thoughts running wild with the thoughts of her future. Even further does her mind delve into the thoughts of children, a masterpiece she had always dreamed of creating. Her teeth fall into his fur again, gently tugging at the nape of his neck and moving towards his jawline.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"do it not for me, but for yourself," he murmured gently, leaning into her caresses. his lids fell to half-mast; he sighed lowly under her ministrations, the tug of her teeth, the lap of her tongue, and presently he allowed it to consume him -- he leant forward and began to gently preen her collarbone, the hollow of her throat, her chin -- the places that brought a response from her, both physically and audibly.

all was forgotten but for this moment.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
She would have responded, but instead she is pulled under by his tender kisses and gentle caresses. She bathes in his compassion, the flame beneath gently kindled and growing larger with each sound that escapes her lips. She returns his kisses and his grooming, pushing against him as she leaning further into him. She searches her brain for something clever to say, but her tongue is held captive by the taltos. She too falls into the moment, forgetting her quest with Floki-- it was not the right moment anyway.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she warmed to him, her slim young body moving against his own, rousing him -- he nipped her throat more firmly, but prolonged their teasings and kisses until the moment neither of them were able to wait. it had not yet come, and so lasher dallied, rousing her, wanting to hear the sweetness of her voice raised in a demand for him.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
While sometimes her stubborn nature would delay others from getting what they wanted, she was too in the moment to toy with him. She lets out a soft whine, accepting his bites and and kisses. "You're teasing me," she moans softly as she returns his nips with a softer force. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
small pp here!

"yes," he whispered into her ear, charming it with the flicker of his tongue. in a rush he rose, and pushed her to the ground, standing above her and letting his lips find her cheek and the sweet hollow of her throat. oh, aria! how you inflame me! how you let the years fall away from my very being! but he did not say this -- let her cry out and ask for what she wished.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
But she was too sweet to beg for what she wanted-- too matured (in her own mind). She let out soft moans at eat of his touches, eventually letting out a sweet moan-- "Please," she begs, a few times over as she cranes her neck upwards to nip at his cheeks at throat. She lays on the ground, hot and uncomfortable. She wishes to squirm, but remains still in his tender grasp.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"aha," he crooned into her ear but allowed her to rise, to stand and to prepare for him. he continued to tease her, nevertheless, to toy almost cruelly with her awakened body until he could wait no longer and rose to enfold her in their singular and primal dance, whispering aria's name against her pale ruff.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
In an almost cat-like manner, her paws knead at the grass, waiting for him to stop his teasing and finally take her. He finally did, and she gladly took part in their dance. When they part, finishing each in turn, she pants and leans against him, letting out a low and playful growl. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
aria leant agains the man and he upon her, gladly preening various tangles and burrs from her fur. "this truly is the greatest of all things," he murmured against her throat, "and i have come to love you indeed." aria need not respond; lasher told her this with the curve of his smile as he pulled away and stood to his feet. he had only wanted to see it. "hunt with me upon the coast before we return."
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Aria had no words. He had told her he'd loved her, and while she did possess strong feelings of affection and respect for Lasher, she was unsure if she truly loved the man or not. She does not respond, but nudges his neck gently in return and smiles softly. She then nods, standing beside him. "I would love to," she tells him, her tail wagging gently behind him. The pair leave, headed towards the coast to hunt together, and would later share their spoils. 

last from me! i thought this was a good fade <3