Broken Antler Fen My fur is hot, my tongue is cold
"I don't need saving," Arya Stark
75 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
anyone who wants to meet Kareja!

Kareja moved slowly through the glen, stopping every now and then to sniff at promising plants. She was trying to select which ones to grow in her garden, having been side tracked by Horosk. She would admit, she was intrigued by him but she quickly pushed girlish notions away in favor of her task.

Spotting the clump of blackberry brambles she had marked with a cairn of stones, she grinned in pleasure before moving towards them. Kareja selected one of the smaller bushes before digging it up, careful to leave some of the nutrient rich soil around it to keep the plant from drying out. 

Carrying it as tenderly as she might a pup, the white she wolf made her way back across the territory to her hidden garden.
The lion and the tiger may be mightier but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian happened to pass the scent of their newest member. When she came to their borders he had not spend a lot of time getting to know her, and as a family like pack Sebastian was more than inclined to get to know her better. The young male smiled and changed his path. He let his body fall in a comfortable jog as he tried to catch up with her.

Eventually he saw her around some bushes and and pick up a plant. Good with plants? Nice. Maybe they could spar a bit about plant kinds and then he could learn about which plants to use. After all he wanted to become a doctor for his pack. He was a caretaker now but being a medic was the specialty he really wanted. "Interested in plants huh? Nice! What are you holding there?," he asked curious.
75 Posts
Ooc —
Kareja had not gotten to know Sebastian very well though he seemed nice enough. He was certainly kinder than any other Alphas she had met in her travels. She dipped her head to him, sitting down the small bush gently.

"It's blackberry. I am interested in plants, I plan on planting this in my garden and growing it,"she explained why she was traipsing the woods with a bush in her maw. Kareja might have been an odd sight, a wolf lugging around plant life rather than prey.
The lion and the tiger may be mightier but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at her and widened his eyes. A garden? That would be perfect! "A garden! How great! I want to be a medic, so maybe we can combine this garden to grow medical plants and herbs mixed with the plants you need," he offered. "That would be great for me too," he admitted. He didn't know a lot about plants. But if he had a botanist growing his herbs that would great.

The large male looked at the new female, it would be great if they could organize it. "I could help you," he offered to the new female. Maybe it could be a nice way to bond more and have them get closer. After all, he believed that if he had strong bonding with this pack members their pack would be stronger.
75 Posts
Ooc —
Kareja beamed beneath the charcoal giant's praise, looking down shyly. "You're welcome to plant whatever you like in it. I could teach you how to grow plants, it's easy once you know what to do."

"If you would find the plants you want to grow and help to plant them it would help. Some plants require deep holes, also I don't know what you want to grow,"she admitted. She knew only the basics of healing, nothing too important. She could help him bring the plants to the garden, teach him how to cultivate in exchange for his help with digging holes for her plants.

Too bad they won't get to now that the locusts have come lol
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Hahahah exactly!

Sebastian had said the right words to get her out of her shell. He liked to see her this way. "oh you would let me be in charge too? Cool. Though I am more of a medical man, so maybe you can plant the plants. I could help you with it. But then you could take care of the garden? You could become our botanist!," he offered. "And maybe even a nurse to help me if I need some extra paws! Would you like that?"

"Well maybe you can start with herbs and flowers for medical purposes, but then can expand it to more decorative flowers? At least the herbs would have some purpose. You would be helping the pack greatly!"
75 Posts
Ooc —
Kareja didn't mind letting him take charge of whatever was planted there, it was his territory after all. She just liked to see anything blossom and grow. If tending medicinal plants meant earning her trade then she would do so.

"Sure, I'll be the botanist once I earn my trade. I agree,"she told him, meaning she agreed to all of what he had said. Perhaps she could become a botanist and a caregiver.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled. "Only if you want to become one of course. We could work together if you like that. Bet it will be a lot of fun and we would keep the pack super healthy," he spoke, sounding enthusiastic. "I will let you make your garden now. Hopefully it will will blossom and then I will decide what kind of plants I need."

Sebastian needed to think of what he would need, one against colds? Yeah, and maybe one that numbed pain. He really needed to think hard about this. 

Shall we wrap this up considering the activity?
75 Posts
Ooc —
Kareja nodded. "I do want to be one, the two go hand in hand really. I'm not sure everyone will enjoy the taste of plant life as much as I but it's worth a try."

"Well just find me when you're ready and we can get started. I'll be going now,"she nodded before scooping up the blackberru bush and dissapearing into the foliage.