Broken Antler Fen As close as you can get
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 
@Pearl :D (Assuming Pearl is with him, let me know if that is not okay!)

Sebastian was hungry, they probably all were, but there was nothing he could do about it. It seemed even the moose were leaving their former beautiful territory. It was a terrible loss, but luckily they could still fish. For now Sebastian was resting in one of the dens he shared with Pearl. The large male barely made it fit, and once Pearl was there with him it was quite a tight fit, but, surprisingly cosy. He kind of liked their new closeness and now it was not even weird for them to lay this close.

He should really just man up and ask her, and tell everyone. He licked gently over her cheek. It was not really a secret to them anymore, was there? Sebastian was worried though, worried what was going to happen if their prey didn't come back, they would have to move. "Are you okay?," he asked. He wanted her life to be like a dream when she was with him, but now with these damn bugs eating everything he could not give that to her. He might be a bit of a perfectionist.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
:D You're fine!

Pearl rather liked being cozied up with Sebastian in their small but cozy den, and was resting her head on her paws when he asked. "Yeah, I'm alright," she said, barely shifting her head over to look at him. The constant buzzing had died down quite a bit, and there with it her headaches, which she had kept silent about. Along with the rest of the pack and most likely the rest of the Wilds, she was hungry, but it was almost implied now. Maybe they could go fishing soon. 

"And you?" she asked, opening her eyes and cuddling in closer, interested in why he asked.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
:D

Sebastian hummed softly when she was cuddling closer. He licked behind her ear, before nosing through her nice smelling fur. Who was he kidding? He wanted her badly as his own. "Hungry, but alright," he spoke to her. "I just... I hate these bugs they ruin our beautiful territory. I wanted to offer you more than the barren lands we call home now," he spoke. He was a bit of a perfectionist in that way.

Sebastian let out a soft sigh, afterwards smiling a bit. "Though, these bugs do have an upside because now I get to spend some quality time with you," he spoke, which probably sounded very cheesy but Sebastian didn't care.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl closed her eyes again in pleasure as she felt him nosing through her fur and heard him humming. "It's alright, I hate them too, but we'll manage," she said quietly. They'd pull through, wolves always did. And they were just especially lucky to have a constant food source, although difficult to catch. 

Pearl giggled softly and licked him. "That is an upside," she said, her features settling into a content smile.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled at her and nodded, gaining some confidence in her positivity. This was what he needed. He could not lose her again, and now she was here, snuggled against him. Even though there might be devastation outside the den, inside of their small space. "We will manage," he repeated with a hum on his tone.

The male then cleared his throat a bit. "You know what also is an upside? That I know with 100% certainty that I want you to be my mate. But now is the question...," he felt silent a bit. "If you want to be mine," he spoke, feeling his heart almost beat out of his chest.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
*flapps hands bc cuteness*

Pearl tilted her head up the tiniest bit and hummed "hmm?" to ask the answer of the other upside. When he continued to say that he knew he wanted her as a mate, her heart was overflowing with happiness and was grinning possibly the biggest grin she'd ever make. 

Pressing herself against him even further, she nuzzled her face under his head, whispering a simple "Of course." There was far more she wished to say, brain close to bursting with cheesy sentiments and I love you's. But she kept quiet, letting her body language speak for itself and savoring the moment, tail wagging as much as the confined space allowed.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
*flails too*

Sebastian let out an excited squeak, not sure where that came from but he was so happy that he finally found someone to settle down with. He showered her with excitable licks. The male's tail went crazy, patting against the side walls of the den. He knew the bugs would soon be gone and then it would be a matter of survival for all of them. Or eating the dead bugs. The large male hummed.

"I'm very happy to hear that," he spoke sheepishly. He was going to tell to their members as soon as they gathered. "Will you lead the pack with me then?," He asked to be sure about that. Maybe she did not fancy to be a pack leader.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl withstood the lick attack with giggles, overjoyed and licking him back. Once both of them settled a little bit, she was asked if wanted to be a leader. The simple answer would be yes, but she had always been a subordinate and wasn't sure how to move up from that. But she would try, and try her hardest at that. "Yes, I will try, but I'll be a little new to it." she said, wavering a bit but confident in their abilities together. 

She rested her head against him again, wondering briefly what would happen next, but settling to relax in the comfort of the moment.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian hummed softly. He was new to this alpha thing too, and he doubted that he was an alpha like his father was. They were too different, so he decided that being an alpha did not have to be in a certain way. "Don't worry. I am new too and we will do this together," he spoke. Sebastian was excited though because he finally had the set up for a perfect family he wanted. He gave her another lick.

"Once these bugs are away we will look at the damage and tell the rest of the pack." Sebastian rested his head, to excited to sleep or do anything. He finally had what he wanted and even though the world outside was not perfect inside this den it was their perfect world for now.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
She waited until he had stopped speaking before she started. "Alright. It sounds perfect." she said, still overjoyed and happy to do or say anything else. She buried her head into his strong-scented fur and sighed. "I love you," she murmured into his chest, finally settling down and becoming sleepy. 

Sure it would be tough for the next month or so, but who cares? They still had each other. And you could bet your ass they'd make it through.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled at Pearl. He was becoming sleepy too. "I love you too," he murmured towards her and then quirked up his lips. He protectively curled around her. The large male quirked up his lips, feeling perfect.

The male closed his eyes and for the first time since the bugs were ruining their home he was at ease and able to get some rest.

- end-