Sea Lion Shores Do not be tempted by the Siren's call
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Private 
@Ondine kinda vague bc the Saltwinter joining thread still isn't completely resolved. sorry but there's a bit of mild pp

And so Slancio had set back from his week long journey back to Saltwinter, this time with a companion by his side. The white female had madefor a good friend, as they travelled along the coast back to his current home. He wondered if she was thinking of joining Saltwinter, and smiled slightly at the thought of having another friend at Saltwinter. She was good company to be around, and was more caring than her appearance let on.

They had dodged past the borders of a seaside pack only yesterday, sticking to the edge of the cliffs before climbing down. Currently, they were resting on the beach, a side of many waterholes in them. Silently, as he stared up to the sky, he wondered what the state of wilderness more inland was like, and if she knew more about them.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Very mild pp indeed, but I'm okay with it :D

The siren traveled beside her new friend who she found good company as well. He had humor, wit and he knew how to have some fun. There weren't many like him from where she had come from. Most males had ignored her on the coast she called home, afraid that even talking to her would make her curse them. One boy even went as far as to call her 'the one with the wicked eye' and he had spread rumors about her which she was unaware of. In her berry forest, males had been scarce as a whole. Almost her whole pack was full of females who, surprisingly, could look past her appearance. The few males who had been there had also ignored her. Maybe that was the reason she dreamed of finding love so desperately now.

Making a little small talk on their way along the coast, she admired both him and the scenery. Everything looked more beautiful on the coast. The trip had been nothing like what she was used to, it was way shorter and easier to walk here. But, alas, they had to rest sometime. She didn't know how far this pack of his was, but if it was along the coast, changes were they didn't have to travel for long. Are we almost there? She asked, lying down and getting comfortable, staring at the many pools ahead.
"I simply... Don't remember."
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Slancio silently observed the sky, the setting sun in the rising stain the pale blue of the sky a vibirant yellow and orange. Slowly, the sky turned from a wispy shade of blue to a light violet, turning darker as the hues of yellow disappeared and left it in a dark navy. Internally smiling t the beautiful display, he wondered how Saltwinter was ding. He hadn't been there in almost two weeks, though they should be appraoching the borders within one or two days. 

The saltwater on the side of the coast splashed up onto the shore gently, the water a soft shade of foamy white and darkening cobalt. As they rested, she piped up. Slancio listening, a fond smile on his face as he gazed out to the ocean. The scenery was beautiful, and he was in the company of a good friend. "We're close, maybe a day or two's travel away." He answered, after a moment had passes.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine watched her companion observe the sky, and she followed his glare. Oh, this was her favorite part of the day! Only here, the sun wasn't disappearing into the sea. Behind her, the sky was still a fiery orange while before her it was already a dark shade of purple, the brightest stars already appearing. Still, even if this wasn't home, she felt it was better than anything she had experienced in this new land. Soon though, the light show was over as the moon came up, bringing the other stars with him to the ball that was going on up there.  

Good, I can't wait to meet everyone there. She spoke, her muzzle still pointed at the starry night sky.
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Like the slowly rising moon, Slancio's spirits rose as the studied the nightfall, the light blue diving away to a dark navy, dark indigo staining the sky. Brighter stars appeared, the lights beautifully reflecting off the ocean's surface, showing a shimmering ocean. He rose to his feet, taking a few tentative steps towards the shore, until his feet hit the first lapping waves. Splashing a bit, he laughed as he stood knee deep in the water, wagging his tail.

"Me too!" He called over his shoulder when he heard her as he played in the water, pointing his muzzle at her to invite her in. The soft waves lapped around him as he jumped up, soaking most of himself when he landed, spirits high and free.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Just as the siren lay her head down to sleep, shuffling and wet sand moving got her attention. She opened her aqua eye to look at her companion who was now standing and walking toward the sea.She raised her eyebrow as well as her head to get a better look. It seemed he was just playing in the sea, without a real motive, just as she once did. She un-crossed her paws on which she wanted to sleep and stood up as well.

She laughed loudly yet sweet, a warm sound expressing her joy, as she ran toward him into the water. The water was cold, but she didn't care, as long as she wasn't alone. She splashed some water at him, hoping to hit him, laughing as she did so.
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
He toyed around the water some where, rolling onto the wet sand before flicking himself himself around, splattering droplets of water everywhere, creating little motions on the surface of the water as he laughed heartily.

The rippling of the waves that neared him alerted him of her presence, he he turned to face her only to be met with a face full of water. Spluttering, he fake pouted, before scooping up a small pawful of sand from the bottom of the ocean and flinging it as her before mock running away, the heaviness of his fur and the water dragging him down. "This is war!" He loudly declaring, laughing as he shifted from side to side, ready to dodge.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Scooore! She yelled as the other got hit by her splash. The salt of the water probably tasted bad too, which made it all the more victorious for her. She trotted through the water, further into the sea until the water came to her chest, but not before her bum got hit by a splash of mud and saltwater. She turned around, an angry and confused face as she looked at the mud and then back at him.

She made an angry pout face as she gracefully rushed through the waves to get close to him again. She jumped all around him, only tripping a few times, splashing water almost everywhere. You'll pay for that! She laughed, finally falling on her side into the water. Her head went under also and she blew little bubbles to the surface before following herself. She panted loudly, the red stain on her face only washed away a bit but it was still clearly visible. 
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
He laughed when he heard her cry of victory behind him. Sticking his tongue out because of the saltwinter, he pulled at face at the taste, then turned to star at her fading shape, before the mud he had thrown hit her. He let out a whoop of joy, laughing as he tried to prance in the water, failing miserably. 

He grinned at her pouting face, and pretended to back away when she rushed at him. He cringed dramatically when she splashed around, telling him he would pay. "I surrender!" he yelled, laughing as she tripped, before resurfacing, enjoying the moment.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She spewed out some water, letting her tongue hang from her mouth. Bweeghh... She said as she shook her head with a disgusted face. She had tasted salt water before, but it still haunted her dreams. She still looked pretty proud as her companion surrendered.

I AM QUEEN OF THE SEA! She yelled as she stormed out of the water. The air was getting cold as the sun was now gone, and the cold winds of the coast weren't helping that. On a drier piece of the coast, she lay down, soaking wet and tired but eyes sparkling with child-like joy.
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
He panted, slightly tired from their antics. Pretending to be scared, he cowered when she claimed herself queen of the sea, gasping out an audible "What ever shall I do?" before pretending to run away, laughing as he watched her storm out of the water, a fond smile on his face as he watched the shape of her back make its way onto the shore.

The winds from the side of the coast were cold and the icy water of the ocean made him shiver as he followed in her example, shaking his fur once he was out in the water, splattering droplets of water everywhere. He padded towards her once he deemed himself dry enough.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
He was quite the actor, it seemed, for he played along perfectly. The siren let out an evil laugh, but coughed when it was over since the laugh was straining her vocal cords. You shall drown! Drown, I say! She responded in a theatrical voice as she reached the coast.

She laughed again, this time in her sweet, British voice. She lay down, close to where Slancio came out of the water and rolled on her back. He shook his fur, just as she was drying a bit. Hey! She exclaimed, chuckling. She didn't mind all that much, she was already wet anyway. She rolled back onto her belly, putting her head on her paws, preparing for the cold night. 
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
He pretended to shudder when she let out a laugh, meant to sound evil. "Drown? A fate worse than being struck down!" He exclaimed, trying not to chuckle and break the effect. "What have I ever done to deserve such a fate?" He cried out loud, following her to the shore, shivering slightly from the winds. 

He flicked over, grinning when she made a sound of discontent due to his shaking. "A little more water can't hurt you now, " He spoke, failing to contain his grin. Settling down near here, he got into a comfortable position, glancing up to the moon, counting down the days of travelling he had still yet to do to be able to return to Saltwinter.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
You have disrespected the land of the queen, therefore I will not show you mercy! She followed, playing along in their little play. If anyone would see them now, they would be declared crazy. If this was home, they would have been killed for disrespecting the queen of the sea like this, but here was everything fine.

She shivered as she lay there, drenched on the shore with a new friend on their way to his pack. She let out a fake grumpy "hmph" at his words, but scooted closer to him anyway as he got comfortable too. It was about time they went to the land of dreams, but sleeping all wet like this in the open was probably going to get them sick. If he would let her, she would wrap herself around him to keep their bodies warm. Time to sleep, drowned sea man.
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
One more round of posts?

He gasped, falling to his feet in a dramtic posture. They're ploy was beyong realistic at this point, both of them making jests at each other. Any other wolf could call them insane if they saw the pair playing the the water. "Nooooooo-" He began to let out a yell, letting it cut off suddenly when he dunked his head in the water, emerging only moments later.

A grumpy sound was elicted from her when he shook himself, and he chuckled at the display. He allowed her to curl up around him, feeling the warmth from her body seep into his. "Yes. It would seem so." He agreed with her when she made a comment about going to sleep. He laid his head onto his paws, closing his eyes in comfort and allowing himself to drift to sleep.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Sure, you can archive after this or post one more time and then archive! :)

She couldn't deny the man had some stage skills, if wolves knew what that was.

And there she lay, far from home, a companion at her side, traveling through a foreign wasteland to get to his pack. Yes, this was life. He let her wrap herself around him, and so she did, snuggling up close to him to protect them both from falling ill. with a long sigh, her heartbeat slowing down and panting slowly ebbing away like the waves. Goodnight, sea man... She ended, laying her head down and closing her bi-colored eyes to sleep.