Hoshor Plains You Either Die A Hero...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
Based just outside the Moonlit Hills borders. @Lumar

Judas thought that some fresh air would be nice. All the dead trees, they gave off an ominous feeling that part of him rather did not enjoy. As for the other part, well that half relished in the destruction. He was the mad side, always wanting to kill. Sometimes Judas had dreams of the bloodlust he used to have. Memories

He needed a break from all that. To see the world outside that which he had been kept in. Perhaps seeing the plains again would bring back somewhat good memories. Or bad ones. Who knew. Only chance would tell for him.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
The plains here where one of Lumar's favorite places to be... well you could not techniqually call this place a place of plains anymore as that was not accurate to truth now due to the Locusts, but never mind that.  Point was that she enjoyed it here.  In fact she had seen and meet Judas last time she came here.  A sly smile slide acrossed her face for a few moments remembering.  Lumar vaguelly wondered how he was doing.  Although she had also met that white furred female here who had been anything but lovely.  So there was good and bad here, ying and yang.  There always was in every place though.  Ying and Yang.  So Lumar didn't really care.

The sight of a Coyote Wolf thing caught her eyes after walking for a little bit and she narrowed her eyes.  Was that... Judas?  "Judas!"  She called out to her ally witha small smile, as she trotted up to him.  "It is good to see you again."  She smiled brightly with her eyes, wondering if Judas had noticed that her accent had improved.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas froze at the voice. It was unrecognizable, and when he turned he was surprised at who he saw. Lumar didn't sound like how she used to, and that surprised him. But that wasn't all he had. Inside, he feared what would come of this meeting. That fear was enough to anchor down his wolf feelings and le the other personality arise.

He strolled over, an overly pleasant, yet malicious, grin on his face. "Lumar. A pleasant sight for sore eyes. How long has it been?" He made a quick look over to see what else had changed. "I see you have not changed much. Still the same coyote I remember, in every physical aspect."
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Lumar stood stone still, staring her ally hard in the eyes.  She wondered if Crius had lied to her indeed.  Thsi was the Judas that she knew, and he seemed mentally stable.  Completely  "Yes Judas."  She purred in a whisper.  "It's been too long.  Too long."  In truth it had been too long.  Where had her friend and ally been?  Had he been recovering from his mental state that Crius had spoken of?  Something else?  She would not ask... not yet.  It was not time.

"I suppose in ways you are right Judas.  I am the same in every physical aspect," Lumar had no idea what aspect meant, but she wasn't going to bring that up, "yet I think I have changed in my mental and emotional aspects... for the better."  Lumar cooed, then took a few more steps closer to Judas, closing the small gap between them.  "I missed you."

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas nodded. There were many things they needed to do. Things a part of him would not allow. Such things would make the constant battle in his head become more of a nuclear war, but that did not matter. If he was to die trying, then so be it. And that was something they both agreed on, one believing it to be for the better.

A glimmer appeared in his eye as her voice changed to a tone he was not used to. It made him shiver, for some odd reason. He too had missed her, very much so. Missed the presence of a non-wolf. Anything but a wolf. "I have missed you as well. But this relationship of ours is strictly business. Remember that."

Speaking of their business, "And by any chance have you met another?" he asked, keeping a blank face as he pried.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Had she met others?  Well yes, obviously.  "What do you mean by have I met others Judas?"  Lumar asked him, Crius vaguelly coming to mind.  His correction towards her made her want to ripe him to shreds though.  How dare he remind her of their bussiness!  She almost curled her lip at him, but didn't.  He was an ally.  She could and should not upset him.  

"Of course I know that our meetings are strictly bussiness Judas."  Lumar reminded him in a much different one, a formal one.  She knew that this was nothing beyond bussiness.  It couldn't be anyways.  That brought another thing to mind though that alnmost made her laugh aloud.  Judas called this bussiness and she was doing basically nothing to benefit him, except feed him ideas.  Ha.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas narrowed his eyes at her question to his. She must have known what he meant. Was she avoiding, or maybe she truly did not understand the meaning behind his question. "Others, in this business of ours. Are there others?" Even though Crius had said otherwise, he needed to double-check from both sources.

He nodded, a small creasing his muzzle. "Good. I don't want this to be mistaken between us..So, how goes things on your side?" he asked. The question underneath was 'how are you', but he didn't tend to speak so friendly in formal matters such as these. Not this side, anyway.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Crius.  Had he betrayed her in a way?  Was that why Judas was asking her this?  She couldn't ever think of any other way that Judas would truelly ask her the question of whether she let anyone else in.  Unless someone had been watching... listening... a mole.  Lumar's eyes swept the clearing self-consciously around the two.  She picked up no one, but you never knew.  Worry sqiurm in the pit of her stomach, though she made her gaze one of formality.  "I would never in a million years let anyone else know our secret."  Lumar smoothly lied.  Heh.  I'd sell away all your secrets for a decent sized piece of prey Judas.  She thought quietly to herself.  Judas barely knew anything about her anyways.  It's not like he had anything against her really and she didn't think that this Coywolf would ever consider killing her after all.

Lumar then began to focus on Judas's other question.  How were things on her side?  Complicated.  Confusing.  So many lies.  She answered with none of those words.  "Things on my side are pretty good Judas.  Pretty good."  She was silent for a few heartbeats.  "How do things go for you back in that Pack of yours?"  She then asked with an absent swish of her thinner tail.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He eyed her suspiciously as he awaitied an answer. He trusted her. Well, one side of him trusted her. And as things would seem, that side would continue trusting her as she swore that no one knew. Judas let a small, cruel smile appear while his tail swayed in gladness. "Good. I'd hate to have this relationship of ours to have loose ends."

"That is good to hear."
He said with a light smile. He would hate to have his partner-in-crime having a bad time. "As for the pack, I have news. The alpha is pregnant with children from another alpha. Of another pack."
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Lumar listened quietly to Judas's speak and especially his gossip.  Huh.  She thought quietly to herself.  Why would two Alphas from seperate packs have pups... together?  It sounded pretty wierd to her but she made no direct comment towards what she had been thinking.

"Sounds interesting."  Lumar remarked in the usual formal tone.  Then contiuned on, this time to adress Judas, individually.  "How are you though Judas?"  A partial reason of why she asked this was to find out whether or not Judas had gone a little crazy as Crius had told her.  Yet who knew, he could have been lying.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Indeed it was odd for two alphas of different packs to have pups together. Though it could work for these two mischief makers in many ways. But for now, they would lay low. Then she popped a question to him. About him.

"I am doing well, despite the company of wolves...I am doing well" he repeated, moving his gaze away. He couldn't tell her about his little mishap. Or how he had been changed. It would have been bad for business. And for them.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
For a few moments Lumar was relieved to hear Judas explain that he was doing very good, except for being in the presence of wolves, maybe he was really okay.  Then he looked away... why did he look away?  Was their lies in his eyes?  Was that why he could not face her?  Or was it something crueler, deeper, darker and so much more decieving.  What was the cause of this sudden loss of eye contact.

Lumer stared daggers into Judas.  "Why aren't you looking at me Judas?  Is their something that you don't want me to see."  She sudden flicker of hope pushed it's way into the coyote's rotten heart just then though.  "I'm sure you are hiding nothing though.  I mean you would never lie to me after all... isn't that right?"  She asked, hoping for the truthful question.  If only Judas hadn't looked away.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas held his face firm, yet still avoided eye contact. She was a persistent one. And he hated persistent ones. But she was also the coyote side's only ally in this, for now. The only solace that side had to survive. 

"There is..something..." He finally turned back to face her, some sense of failure in his stare. His tough-like stature falling to something weaker. "I struck out against them. They stopped me, but that is not the worst part...They've changed me, Lumar."
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Lumar could have never been prepared for Judas's next words.  As soon as she heard him though, instant betrayal lodged it's way into her heart.  How could he do this?  Especially to her of all beings.  An icy claw of hurt seemed to be riping her guts out and Lumar closed her eyes tight, emotional pain rackign her body, when she opened them again though, hurt no longer shone their, instead their was anger.

"How could you Judas!  How could you!"  She screamed helplessly.  "Why are you doing this?!  Did you tell them about me?!  Did you tell them about the plan?!  What if I die?!  Do you even care anymore?!"  Lumar screeched, then ragged sobs began to fall from her.  "Why Judas?  Why?"  As began to whisper, before collasping to the ground in a heap.  Thinking that this could very well be the end of her, all because of Judas.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas was taken aback by the anger. Then his own came. He held back long enough. He snarled at her, snapping his jaws in her face as she finished to cut anymore off. "Don't you shout at me! I told them nothing of us! I risked my life! I lied for you! And what have you done?! I see no progress here!" He turned a little to start walking back, eyes still showing the threat he was.

"I see you again...then the last I see of you will be the fear in your eyes, the blood pouring from you" he threatened, keeping a close eye on her. "But for the sake of your company, I will keep you a secret." With that, he left. With a heavy sorrow upon his heart, for she was the only company the coyote side had.

Well, I guess that's a good way to end their last meeting. Thanks for the thread. And if Judas was a little too hard on her, just say so
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Lumar was surprised by Judas's response to her.  As he spoke, she just stood there, shocked.  Then she watched him go.  Her expression began to slowly transform from that of shock, to that of grief, despair and malice.  Her eyes watched him carefully, as if aactually studing Judas for the first time.  This was no coyote, this was wolf.  Only a wolf could have such heart.

"You just keep telling yourself that."  She called after her former ally.  "Because you messed up not me."  With that she turned around and left him as he had left her, but then she paused in her steps to call out a few more words, much louder this time.  "You are no coyote Judas.  You are wolf and wolf alone."  Then Lumar left, not caring whether Judas went after her or even heard her.  Now the words were not there though and would remain forever there.

Thank you for the thread.

Let's Play a Game...