Broken Antler Fen Come and meet your new Alpha
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Pack Activity 
Assuming @Pearl is already with him. @Ambrosia @Aduin @Val @Horosk @Kareja :)

Sebastian felt a bit unsteady with the lack of food in his body. The land was still dead around him but the bugs had vanished and left quite a devastation. Sebastian had resulted in eating those bugs to keep him sane. The large male needed quite some food to satisfy himself. He was a young male in his prime after all. Sebastian was so tempted to just claim it all for himself, but once again his moral side shared everything with its members, as he promised to do so to them.

Sebastian was at the Cove, their pack meeting spot and were normally all the left over food was, now there was none. Sebastian howled for his members, after all he had a very important announcement to them. He glanced at the side to Pearl, feeling really proud. She had been hiding as his best friend all along. Finally he had the family he wanted. He licked over her cheek.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy was the first to arrive to the call, trotting to her alpha at once. Had he found prey, or had another idea as to how to get more? Maybe her mothers adventure had been fruitful?
One way or another, the copper female found the roots that knotted around her and Aduin (and Ambrosia's) den, sitting on them and tipping her head towards the two. She was a smart girl, and was already assuming what this meeting was about: Pearl was finally going to be alpha, and that meant that they were probably mates. Good for her! 
            "Hello Sebastian, Pearl. Whats going on today?"
"I don't need saving," Arya Stark
75 Posts
Ooc —
Kareja hadn't gotten close to many wolves upon joining, she hadn't come across any pack members while in the territory and not many had bothered to seek her out. The arctic wolf mostly socialized with Sebastian and sometimes Horosk. She wasn't familiar with the white female at Sebastian's side but sent both a nod, along with the other who was in the clearing. Brandy, she believed her name was. 

Settling down in the back, she waited for the others to appear so the meeting could commence while also trying to remember the white woman's name. Something with a P..Pearl?
The lion and the tiger may be mightier but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin came by to the metting place where Sebastian, Pearl, Brandy and another he did not know waited. He took a seat amonst the roots of their den by Bran, giving her a nuzzle to her cheek. Then he turned his head to Seb and gave a nod of greeting to him and Pearl, then a more shy one to the other.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl smiled and licked her mate back, excited for the double anouncement. She watched with wagging tail as the members gradually trickled in, nodding at each one happily. She had not gotten the pleasure of getting to know some of the members, which she should probably get around to faster as alpha. Who were the newest? Kareja and one other that started with an H...
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was pleased to see most of them return quickly. He wondered if Ambrosia was still coming or not, oh well, she kind of knew what he wanted. Sebastian did wonder where Val and Horosk were. Maybe they were out for hunting food. The alpha would not blame them. "Welcome all. I called to you because I had a very special announcement," he spoke and turned to the side a bit with a proud smile. "I found the one I want to share my life with. Pearl is my mate now and therefor I also made her the alpha female of this pack," he spoke with a hum.

It would mean more stability. After all, now they would have two alphas and well a set. A leading pair as it usually went down in packs. He couldn't wait for these plants to grow again, and their lands to be all lush and fruitful. Maybe at the end of the summer Pearl would go through another heat. Sebastian was not going to hold back anymore. "So hooray for Pearl," he spoke lovingly. It was clear he was very in love with her.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk entered the Cove; He walked over to Kareja and sat down with her. As he listened to what Sebastian was saying, he smiled. Mates. Good for them! He thought about it, and realised they would most likely have pups at some point. Horosk hadn't really seen many pups, as before joining BAF he had just been a very large lone wolf. He was excited for the new couple!
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The hunt for prey had led Valtyr on a long journey up North, and he returned -- slightly haggard and much leaner -- with a prize in tow. A fat hare, stiff from rigor mortis, was clenched between his salivating jaws as he entered the Fen. A peaceful calm entered his mind and eased his aching bones. Home, he thought. Even though the locusts had turned their lush waterworld to shambles, the skrim was a familiar welcome to the weary traveler. The pack's scent borders were still strong. It was a good sign. 

A familiar howl beckoned Valtyr towards the cove, and the ruddy boy arrived in time to hear Sebastian's announcement. Pearl and Sebastian were now mates and shared the alpha role. The firefoot was happy for the couple -- it was evident by the bounce in his step despite his fatigued appearence -- and he joined the group in good spirits. 

Valtyr placed the hare on the ground and barked a happy tune. "Huzzah! I return wth a feast to commemorate this happy day," he joked (as the rabbit was hardly more than a meager meal). Yet his attitude calmed as he approached Pearl and licked the pale queen's chin. "Congratulations," he said to her and then turned to Sebastian, "to the both of you."