Blackfoot Forest and we danced
oh girl this boat is sinking
47 Posts
Ooc — Em
Last newbie thread! That makes one available for each of you =D Join in every one of them or simple one at a time! And all other members are welcome to these too btw haha! @Aveline @McTavish @Leto

--

A small stab at a hunt ended in failure. It almost always did in any case...but failures in the wake of a famine carried a particularly harsh sting with it. Em's shoulders slumped in unspoken defeat as she padded back into the kingdom of her brother and she turned her face upward toward the sky; it was a beautiful day that seemed entirely wasted on her in this moment. A melancholy sigh invaded the silence and she sat back on her haunches in an admission of tiredness...the stoic countenance of her being lingering whilst her eyes slid shut for a period of self reflection.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto had been shown around the territory by Minna, but was now left to his own devices. He found himself wandering, trying to work up the courage to go face Liri. It wouldn't be long before she sniffed him out anyways, she had always been a good hunter. 

His wandering led the pale man upon a different female, one who looked rather melancholy. "Hey there, why so blue?" Leto asked rather tactlessly as he thumped down to sit next to her.
47 Posts
Ooc — Em
So absurdly confident was she in that the Rosings was a safe haven that she didn't bother to open her eyes even at the utterance that belonged to a complete stranger. She could sense him seating himself next to her and she was slow to give him any sort of acknowledgement; when at last her sea glass eyes opened the parting of her lashes was slow, calculated, and methodically calm. "I'm no medic so I cannot diagnose your condition," she spoke with the natural, drawling style of her southern roots. "But I'd suggest seeking help immediately. You're apparently colorblind." She would not stoop so low as to offer her emotional weakness to someone she didn't know. A different part of her, the kind that rose like a phoenix from the ashes in the company of men, stirred in her gut and set flame to the faze that beheld this new wolf in her life. 

She stood and gestured to herself with the slow swipe of cheek to unscarred shoulder...the languidness of her touch giving her time to lock eyes with her fellow canine. She was testing the waters with him...pinging for any sort of roused interest that might show on his face toward her actions. A grin teased the black lines of her lips and she lifted her head to tip it sideward in a feigned gesture of girlish innocence. "See? No blue here."
96 Posts
Ooc —
What the ever living fuck? To Leto her sudden mood change was baffling. At first she came off rather bitchy, not even bothering to glance at him before twisting his question around to insult him. Leto was about ready to get up and leave this rude female to her own devices when she opened her eyes slowly, creepily.

She changed then, twisting her head around like some possessed wolf and causing Leto to scoot away from her hastily. This odd woman spoke, seeming to almost flirt with him and his brows furrowed in further confusion.

"Look, Lady. I'm sure you're nice and you're awfully pretty but I'm not interested in crazy women." Leto got to his feet, moving to the edge of the clearing and waiting to see if she had anything else to say or perhaps come after him in offense for his blunt words.
47 Posts
Ooc — Em
Whoops. She'd scared the boy. She felt an immediate whoosh of disinterest slacken the wires of her femininity.

A huff of air escaped her - laughter that was stiffled in an attempt to maintain seriousness - and she shook her head in a dismissive way that negated the sultry nature of her initial impression. "Mind yourself," she said with a tone that was firm but friendly. "I'm not the type of weak-willed women you're likely most familiar with. I'm not interested in your either." And truthfully she was not; it did her pride no good to seek out the loud-mouthed, class clown boys of the world to satisfy her needs. Skellige came to mind and she mulled over the memory of his wild eyes with a pleasant little flutter in her gut. He was much more her style than this slack-jawed newbie.

"Although you plopping yourself so close to me was rather forward," she said with a quizzical tilt of her head. "Especially when we spare no knowledge of even our names...I'm Emily by the way."    
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto cocked a brow at her, but didn't bother arguing. Sure seemed like it a minute ago, maybe she just flirts with everyone. Same as you, uses it as a shield.

Leto threw his head back laughing outright at her assumptions. "I don't hang around any weak willed women. Not as much fun. My sister for instance: she would eat a male alive if they pulled something on her." He spoke fondly of Liri, despite her distaste of him lately. 

"Sorry, didn't think I was that close. 'Sides, I was just trying to make you feel better. That a crime?" Leto smirked at her, hoping if nothing that they could be civil if not friends.