Moonspear Somebody stole my car radio
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
For @Judas

Althaia was feeling in slightly higher spirits today. Slightly. The sun shone above, and birdsong was gradually returning the the forest. However, a gnawing hunger tore at her, and she gnawed the skull of the bear in worry. She had not seen Dash in a little while- a small puddle near her prison was what kept her thirst sated, but her hunger she had only managed by snacking on insects and the like. A few days ago, she had almost eaten the leaves of a budding bush, had she been so desperate. 

She loathed to ask for a meal, and already expected that the answer would be a negative. Her teeth worked worriedly at the skull, as she etched into the base of it a pattern of random dents and scratches. She had a feeling it would be worn to bits in a few days. Were skulls edible?
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas had been going to seek out some growing herb bushes, if there were any, when he came across a scent. It was unfamilar, and at first he felt that he should ignore it. Until he saw who it belonged to. A wolf that perked his interest, gnawing on a skull. 

He slowly approached from a bush near them, trying to reamin hidden just to get a closer look. Not realising that the rustling he caused would perhaps scare them. He only wanted to know who this was, and maybe work on his social skills. Not a great start.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia's head bolted upright as she heard a rustling from somewhere in the clearing. Having been deep within her own thoughts, she had no idea where the noise had come from. She half-lurched to her feet, in an akward sitting posture. She glanced around the clearing. "Dash?" she whispered, hoping that it was him. "Hello?" she said in a louder tone, eyes skirting the perimeter of the clearing. 

Her mind was playing tricks on her, she thought she saw Amekaze in a shadow beneath a birch, Charon in it's bark. She huddled a little closer to her sad den, hopeing whoever it was would show themselves soon.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas crept slowly. Except it wasn't the nicey-nice Judas. The other one inside, it was too good an opportunity. Getting closer and closer. "No one will know" the evil voice in his head whispered. Though all he could get out was a snarl before finally the good side broke free, forcing their body out into the clearing.

He shook his head to clear it, trying to keep that side of him at bay. Once sure, he alined his gaze to her. "Sorry about that. Not sure what came over me." And yet he truly did know what came over him. "You know Dash?" he asked, cocking his head to a side.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
A snarl, and then a male slid out of the bushes. Not Dash- no, she had not seen this one before. He didn't seem to know about the position she was in. He even aplolagized for being frightening. Althaia decided to give him a tiny smile. "Dash is the one who did this" she said evenly, twisting so that her leg was visible. She took another glance at it- it seemed to have an odd yellowish tinge to it. Infected? She hoped not. "And the one who had been assigned to guard me." She, after reflection on her  words, decided that she may want to address this wolf with more respect. "I'm Charon's Thrall, sir."
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas looked at her leg when she showed it. Dash did that? It surprised me, since he had been so kind upon their meeting. Which then sent off some warning signs about her. He didn't know her. What idf she deserved it? He moved back a pace, just in case.

Then his face contorted into one of confusion. "A..Thrall? What is a Thrall?" And why was Dash guarding her? Was she important? That sent off more alarm bells. Was he meant to be even near her?
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia gave a little sigh. "A slave, sir. I'm a slave. I tresspassed in pursuit of a meal, my first in two weeks, and Dash caught me." She bowed her head to him, ears flat and tail tucked. "My name is Filth, sir, and I am omega" She would be blunt, straightforward. Better that everyone jnew who she was sooner rather than later. She did not want to face the wraith of the alhas had she spread any kind of falsehood about her residence in the mountain woods.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas once more found himself surprised. He had never met a slave before. Not even heard of one. And it made him think, behind her reasoning if that's what Malice had in store for him originally. He had gone against the pack in a way. Is that why he had been kept alive there for? It made his other side angry just thinking about it. If it truly was, he would have rather died than that.

And then her name. That was the final straw in surprises. He didn't think he could be taken aback even more. "Filth? What kind of name is that?" How could someone name themselves Filth? It confused him so much.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
The wolf, like Dash, seemed taken aback by her name. And rightfully so. She hated the name, but would bare it, if only to appease Charon a while longer. She had a friends in Dash, she thought, and that helped. "Filth, sir, is the name your alpha gave to me." she said in an even tone, waiting for his reaction. Would he disagree, like Dash, or agree with the distasteful name? She wanted to know his opinion on the matter. Perhaps she would find an ally in this wolf too. Or, this could all be a ruse to destroy her confidense. Althaia wasn't so sure.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas' ears perked up. So, maybe there was a side of the firendly alpha he had not seen yet. That, in a way, scared him if they ever found what was under hs physical being. Inside his head, murmuring. Whispering to him, trying to take him back.

"What's your real name?" he asked, taking a couple steps closer. The coywolf felt that he had no reason to fear her. "I am Judas" he added, dipping his head in a formal manner. He didn't care if she were a slave. Not unless it meant life and death. Then he would certainly care.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
He asked for her name, and for a brief moment her hackles rose. But she smoothed her pelt quickly, knowing that if she behaved in a hostile manner she was sure not to last very long. "My name is Filth" she said in a low voice. She would not go telling these wolves her name. She didn't even know this one, and what his intentions where.  She was in a hostile pack and in a sorry position. 

"Judas, you seem kind, but I do not know you. I must obey Charon if I wish to live, and he said that my name, is Filth."
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas was taken aback by the sudden raising of hackles, then her reply followed. He stood there for a moment, taking it in. Then his face changed into a scowl. "Very well...It was a pleasure meeting you, Filth" he said as he turned away, hissing the name. Not realising that the last word was not him speaking, but another. His other side that wanted to fuel any anger she had, turn her on the others.

Truly, he felt offended she did not tell him her name. And he even for a second contemplated dong so. But then later, he felt sorry. And quickly, he cast a glance back with a pitiful look. "I wish you much luck in surviving." Then he ran. 

Thanks for the thread!
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia shrunk back a little at Judas's harsh words, though in a way she felt she deserved it. But still, she could not help the anger that lanced through her as he turned and fled, shooting her a glance of pity. Good luck surviving? What kind of goodbye was that? She shivered as she requalled the malice with which he had said Filth- it seemed totally different rom his previous attitude. Upset, Althaia turned and headed deeper into her small den, feeling tired from the encounter.
Same!