Blackfoot Forest I knew it wasn't actually you a few feet from my reach
battle without honor or humanity
140 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Minna the tour, maybe? slight PP that they are walking if that is okay? pm if you want me to change!!

Pallas was incredibly pleased by how smooth her induction into Rosings had been, though she was convinced her present company was not so thrilled with her new pack-mate. As far as Pallas was concerned, the interaction and dislike was mutual, though she kept the prick of her sharp tongue sheathed. For now she was interested in finding more about what just had happened; who was the curious male that didn't approach them? Was he the overthrown one? She needed to know, and went straight for the source. "So, what's the deal chump?" She directed, flipping a front limb out in a half-hearted attempt to flat-tire the back of Minna's hock to get her attention. She fully expected teeth as a retaliation and was prepared to leap back if it came to it.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
That's totally fine, and welcome! (Though I sense a rivalry ahead)

So now she had to lead this infiltrater through the woods like a pup. Minna was none to happy about it, but she had kept her tongue in careful check while around Kierkegaard, and she had asked for this, anyway. Minna would, of course, lead her not near the caves nor the den's of her packmates, as far as she was concerned those no longer existed. The caves were to be their haven, this outsider would have no idea they existed. 
A paw conected with her hock, Minna darted her leg out of the way but was quick to bare her teeth in the direction of this female. Dozens of words came to mind, but Minna said none of it. She gave the girl a warning glare, but responded to her question. "The deal is that I lead you around, and you try not to get lost. Kapiert?" she said. Perhaps a little harsh. She was trying to get on his, and her, good side here, for now she too was included in this. She sighed. "What is it you wish to know?" she said, certainly in a kinder tone.
140 Posts
Ooc —
well it's kind of hard to get along with Pallas LMAO! I don't blame Minna one bit!
Pallas crowed delightedly as the spry wolf turned around, teeth flashed. The glare Minna ushered from her eyes were more prohibiting than the angry stare of a nun, yet it did little to cow insufferable Pallas. The Stormthorn would not try that little trick again though. She was pleasantly surprised that Minna was willing to oblige her inquest; it seemed her rough-cut bedside manner usually discouraged most wolves. Perhaps Minna was much more tolerant (and kind) than most wolves Pallas met. It would make sense.

Pallas didn't really know what 'kapiert' meant, but she didn't waste any time worrying about it. Typical to bully fashion she pressed forward without skipping a beat. "Everything. What can you tell?"
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She was certainly forward, wasn't she? Minna did not retort as she might have, been this a normal packmate, but this was a woman she could not risk to offend should her itentions become reality. No, she would play along, if only as best she could without throttling her. "Everything would take a while. I'll tell the basics, and if you have any questions, then ask." she stated, then immiedietly launched into her story. "Aaron was our Alpha. He led us when I joined here, say, three weeks ago, and has led this pack forever. Four days ago, Kierkegaard defeated him in a fight. He announced his reign, and Aaron gave up his kingdom."

That was all she needed to know, was it not? But Minna was curious should she ask any questions, and on guard so that she did not give away sensitive inormation.
140 Posts
Ooc —
Minna spoke, though much of what she revealed was already known to Pallas. Her gaze flickered as the wolf mentioned the ovethrown; was that the wolf that had tucked himself away in the thistle? She nosed the air contemplatively, wondering if this female harbored any resentment towards Kierkegaard. She was a new recruit (though not as fresh-faced as Pallas), having only been in the fold a few weeks. At what lengths did loyalty develop?

She kept these thoughts to herself, though she did voice one question: "Who was the wolf in the woods?"
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She had but a single question, and for a moment Minna was confused. the wolf in the woods? Did she not know that there were many wolves in these woods, and many differents woods? But after a moment, the vague question made sense. At the border, Aaron scent has confused Minna- this woman must have seen him. With a quick glance in her direction, Minna said simply "Aaron. Former alpha" 
She was still getting used to this, though she would be damned should this false king last more then two weeks, at most. But she may as well make the most of this encounter, if this woman was to be Kierkegaard bodyguard. Under her breath, though loud enough so the other could hear, she mumbled "I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did"
140 Posts
Ooc —
The wolf in the woods had a name. Aaron. The very wolf they were discussing a moment before. Pallas would remember him; what he looked like, the way he cowered. Perhaps he had gotten what he deserved.

When Minna spoke again, her breath and words hushed, Pallas' ears flew forward. She did not know Minna well enough to be able to detect if it was a lie or not; she narrowed her gaze and frowned. Pallas would remain a skeptic. "Survival of the fittest." The she-wolf growled, no scant amount of pity for the dethroned male in her voice.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
I love your avatar by the way!

It became apperent that her words had been heard, for the woman seemed to...agree with her? Minna said nothing, but after a moment nodded in agreement. She ought to tell this woman something, though, so that Kierkegaard was not upset with the tour his meatshield had recieved. She stopped, they were at a good vantage point of the territory. "So anyway, this is all Blackfoot forest. The mountian up there" she paused and gestured with her muzzle "Is called Little Goat Mountain. The range is The Sunspire, and it stretches toward the sea."
140 Posts
Ooc —
thank you! :D sorry for the wait - last from me! also I laughed at the term 'meatshield' HAHA

Minna reciprocated Pallas' rough conviction with a nod of her head, a surprising gesture to Pallas. She had not expected the wolf to agree with her, but she had said it anyway. She had always been rash, perhaps to a fault, and it was no exception in Minna's presence. She eyed the patchwork agouti carefully, as if scheming. Her gaze then fell to the various landpoints the wolf pointed out. All of the names were meaningless to her.

Abruptly she swung her muzzle to Minna, standing upright. "I think I've seen enough to know what I'm dealing with." She announced in the most insufferable tone, as if already comfortable with being so haughty to a peer. It was a small wonder Minna didn't kill Pallas then and there for being such a twat. She didn't bother giving Minna thanks either -- with a snobby expression of superiority the old witch stalked past Minna back to where she had last seen Kierkegaard.