Broken Antler Fen Come On Vamanos, Everybody Lets Go
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
Ambrosia simply couldn't do it anymore, be confined to the borders and her home within them. She loved everyone here dearly, but was still struggling with calling it her true family. It wasn't that she wouldn't accept it, in fact she was struggling TO, it was that she just couldnt right now. Worries still haunted her heart, and her memories tormented her. 
So, even with her hips jutting out and her waist slimmer than it'd ever been, Ambrosia let loose a howl for @Pearl or @Sebastian, or whoever else would come at that moment. The sun was dipping low, but she could still make good time by the time it was sunset, and its not like she wouldn't be traveling at night too. 
She let out a separate howl, one aimed towards her daughter. It was calling a goodbye, but one that promised a return.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was surprised when he heard the howl. The large male awoke when hearing the howl. He was sleeping more lately with the lack of food. He got to his feet and if Pearl was there he would nudge her. It seemed it was urgent.

The male lifted his head more when another howl followed from Ambrosia. A goodbye!? Sebastian frowned and trottered forward though it looked sluggish. The male approached het with a frown, not his usual smile. "You're leaving," he stated, not understanding why. He wanted to know why.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl blearily opened her eyes when she heard the howl, and flashed a confused glance at Seb after the second one. She gently got to her feet and followed her mate to the location of Ambrosia's howl. Why on earth was she leaving? Amb had been scarce as of late, but was she letting them know of a more permanent goodbye?

She took her place next to Sebastian, wondering the same thing.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia was quick to see the confusion on her alphas faces, and wasted no time in explaining. Her goodbye was not one of permanance, no, just letting the pack know that she was off on another scouting mission. She didn't plan on giving up her rank in the pack, nor did she plan on being gone long enough for it to effect her rank, but it was possible. She was just so CLOSE to getting her Scouting trade, and didn't want to slow down now. Green was growing, prey was starting to return: there was no need for her here, and more need for her out THERE. 
          "For a week or two, yes. I've decided now is the time for my journey outside the borders, but not to worry: Ill be back. I couldn't leave my home forever."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was relieved to hear that the female was only leaving for two weeks, not just leaving permanently. Maybe he had misunderstood the howl. Sebastian's face instantly lighted up. "Oh i thought you were leaving for real," he spoke out loud. He was clearly not the only one who had thought that.

"But of course. We look forward hearing a report from you. Our pack is getting pretty full so information about food is the most important," he informed her. After all they were close to reaching their limit in members, at least, it felt like that. It was a good feeling that so many wolves trusted him and his mate.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl breathed a small sigh of relief, glad that they weren't going to loose Ambrosia permanently. It was weird, but almost comforting that they had a pack that was so close already, and were worried about each other. 

All she could do was nod along with Sebastian, not being very good at see-offs or goodbyes. Or diplomatic stuff, for that matter. It was good that she had a mate that was.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia smiled, glad to have dissolved their misunderstanding quickly, and especially to have both Seb and Pearl's acceptance. He expected a report, and the tawny woman nodded her understanding: each moment would be remembered, every whiff of prey counted for, every pawstep charted, every meeting stored away. The ranks of Broken Antler Fen were wide, and she knew recruiting was not on the top of her list, as her alpha pointed out. 
           "Understood, Sebastian. I should be home soon with no problems, and I thank you both for your allowance. I'll do what I can for Broken Antler Fen."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian dipped his head. He knew Ambrosia needed this, and while she was out exploring she was also helping out her pack. Sebastian was pleased enough. For a moment he thought she had been leaving for good, but that had not been the case.

"I know you will do great Ambrosia," he returned to her and stepped closer to his mate. "Though you are still welcome to bring home that possible mate of yours," he added. They had one spot left, so that could mean that if Ambrosia found someone nice they would be able to join. He wished that for her. She deserved it with her daughter and her alpha getting mates.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl dipped her head in turn, agreeing with her mate. Not that she knew what to say anyway. Seb stopped speaking, and it seemed as if it were her turn to do some talking like a responsible Alpha. 

"Good luck to you, and stay safe out there," she said, meaning every word. Pearl personally didn't like having packmates away for long, as it took away from a small part of the family aesthetic of the place.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Gonna archive this cause shes home xD

Ambrosia felt her skin flush, and with a grin she nodded at Seb. Pearl wished her to be safe and before she turned and trotted off on her adventure.
            "Always am, dont worry. Ill be home before you know it!"