Phantom Hollow Shadow Preachers
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
All Welcome 
For @Vengance

The search for food had taken Damien far away from the safety of his dominion. He had taken the task of feeding his pack seriously, and was working on multiple ideas and plans to bring back the food his family needed. One of those plans was finding large prey, and rallying it into Blackfeather Woods where he would, with the help of his pack, feast on proper prey.

But he had not expected to go so long without finding any sign of large game, or even greenery. He walked, and walked, and his sore paws took him north up until he reached the Greatwater Lake. When he realized where he was he felt his hear sink down in disappointment. He had failed, and he had wasted valuable energy walking away from his pack. But he realized something else. Just a little further north from where he was laid Malice's abandoned packlands, a quiet forest reigned by fog and cold. There was no second thought.

Damien walked on, determined to see what remained of Malice's reign, and was disappointed at what he found. Silent, as was the forest, the dark prince broke into the land. There was nothing there, not a single soul remained in the forest, and there was no remnants of Malice's pack. She had failed so hard.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
((Hope you don't mind Silver being in here...))

issun had left her. Everyone left, and all silver could do was dwell in the past and lay in the territory. What was once territory to say the least. The silhouette wondered, why would malice leave? Moonlit wolves didn't do anything wrong, in fact, they all did their jobs. So why would malice leave without another word?

well, it didn't matter anymore. Silver stayed in the land and survived on the small game that still lingered. With a sickening crunch, she gobbled up another squirrel. life wasn't too hard for her.

however, the scent of another brought her to her paws out of the large den she made. She could see someone, just a little ways away, a wolf claimed by the night.

Silver cuffed loudly, standing at a neutral position and hoping to come off as non-threatening.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Not at all! I do expect @Vengance to join eventually, though!

A pale silhouette formed from the cold mist, taking Damien by surprise. He thought the forest was abandoned, but he had been wrong. Could Malice's pack be still standing? And if it was, how could Damien not get their scents? The surprise mixed with the confusion took Damien aback. He raised his tail and drew his ears back with a stern expression. He needed to feel in control of the situation regardless of the circumstances.

"Who are you?" Damien demanded with a deep bark. His paws and tail were still, his eyes locked with hers. If he had been wrong and Malice's pack was still in the forest, then he could easily have walked into a trap and be surrounded in a poor physical state.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
The energy he gave off made Silver tilt her head, wondering if his assertiveness was out of fear or just plain personality. She looked at him with pale eyes and answered in a soft monotone. "A forest dweller" she replied calmly, feeling that her name wasn't needed unless specifically asked for.

She decided to stay where she was at, not willing to be threatening not get injured by the shadow prince. She sat down quietly and silently beckoned him forward. "I look for no trouble, just knowledge of why you come close to my home" she stayed, soon taking her eyes off of him. She was in no condition to fight, nor attitude. She just wanted peace.
PM Me for more info!
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
The female spoke with confidence, something that Damien often saw as a challenge when he wasn't in his terrain. Moonlit Hills was not his terrain, it was enemy territory, which made things way more stressful.

Damien his his anxiety with a stoic mask, and a lash of his tail that said 'I am in control' in a subtle way, but loud enough. Soon, the female's blue eyes shifted away from him to Damien's pleasure. A boost of confidence was what he needed, and her respect had given him just enough for his nerves to relax.

"Your home?" asked the dark prince curiously, "So Moonlit Hills is still standing?" he questioned with disbelief.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Was he a control freak or something? Silver noticed his fur plume thrash about, though she brushed it off. This was neutral land, but still her home. She had a right to hold herself high, mostly since she had somewhat claimed the hollow for herself.

the shadowed wolf asked about her home, making Silver laugh cruelly. "You see, stranger," she started off, shaking her head when a small bug flew too close to her ears. "The pack near here seemed to attract the leader. She abandoned us and left us to die, right during the famine," Silver spoke with a metallic tongue, not once giving Malice a break. "she was in heat and bred with the leader there, then left. Ever since that, Moonlit hills crumbled and we all went our separate ways. I remain here since it is quiet." Silver yawned, obviously unamused by the topic they were on. She looked towards the dark male, but not directly at. "Malice is her name, and I hope she was thrown out or killed. She thought she was a queen here, but she left us for death. What ruler would do that?"
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
"It seems we both have been cursed with terrible leaders," Said Damien with a disappointed taste in his smile after the female explained the fate of Moonlit Hills after Malice's disappearance. Damien had expected no less than that, and had been disconcerted by finding any residents in the otherwise silent forest.

Damien felt the need to introduce himself to the female in that moment, finding a mutual disgust for the whore that was Malice Lanius. Good ol' Malice kept bringing souls together through her disappointing nature. "I happen to be the new master of the pack you speak of. The last one escaped with her, your deserter queen." he scorned. "She almost brought my pack down to ashes, and when I stepped up to stop her she fled with the traitor that is my father. I don't expect we'll see any of them anytime soon..."

In that moment he felt even more drawn to her. He looked at her in the eye, forgetting for a moment that she had once had an allegiance to Malice and looking at her as a potential member of Blackfeather Woods. "You must be tough if you've survived on your own here all this time... I believe you'd find yourself at home in Blackfeather Woods if you like the silence here," he suggested. The pack needed numbers anyway, and Silver had a common enemy with Blackfeather Woods. If driven in the right direction, Silver could end up putting her loyalty in Damien, which along with hard work Damien asked not much more from his subordinates.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Both had something in common, making the sihlouette tilt her head and smile a tiny bit. She was at least relieved to know that she wasn't alone in being abadoned by a leader. Her ears perked forward as the male told about his pack. Malice almost destroyed his and left it in turmoil. His old leader left with the bitch and would most likely be gone from Teekons. At least, that's what Silver hoped. "I apologize sincerely for all the troubles she caused you." Silver said, wondering what the hell Malice did to leave a pack that almost fell apart because of her. She had officialy earned the title "Pack Destroyer" to Silver.

The scrawny girl looked towards the raven prince, hearing his words carefully. He indirectly offered her a home in his pack (and spoke of being the leader of it), making her tail wag a bit on the ground. His complimentary words made her happy internally, a small glimmer making its' way into her irises. She was tough to survive on her own, mostly since barely any large game wanders into the hollow. The only big meal she had was the sick deer, besides that everything else was small. "I might have to take you up on that offer" she said, wondering what his pack was like. Would she have to watch kids? Kill others? Do a batshit crazy activity?

Welp, anything was better than living in the hollow alone. Silver began to have her nightmares again, just like her sister. It plagued er every time she was awake, never letting her have a moment of peace. Focusing back into the real world, Silver looked towards the leader with icy eyes. "What is it you go by?" she asked curiously.
PM Me for more info!
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Damien shook his head when the silver female apologized for Malice's behavior. "It's hardly your fault," he said in a friendly manner unlike of himself. Then he smiled in an attempt to show he was an approachable and trustworthy wolf. It might not have turned out the way he wanted, but he tried his best, keeping his expressions calm.

She agreed to follow the young shadow back home, which Damien met with an almost grateful smile. "You may call me Damien," he offered, then looked at her as if expecting her own name in return.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
The dark stranger, Damien, seemed to be trusting of Silver more as his voice sounded less demanding. The silhouette decided to give out her own name before following him. "Silver, if that's any surprise" she joked lightly before heading towards the master of the pack in a submissive posture. "I will follow you, Leader Damien." She spoke in a soft, yet flat voice. Her drive, her passion, her personality; all wiped away because of abandonment and famine. Maybe this new pack would rebuild what she had lost.
PM Me for more info!
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Whee! Did not expect this to happen lol
Welcome to BFW :D

Damien did not laugh at Silver's joke, not because it wasn't funny, but because he simply didn't get it. Yes, she was grey and the name matched her pelt, but why would that make him laugh? It would remain a mystery. Instead, the dark male held his head high while the female showed submission to him, and then nodded to signal she was good to get back up.

"Very well, Silver. This way," instructed the shadow prince and without any further ado he started the journey back home. He had gained not only a follower, but the knowledge of the doom of Malice's previous pack. There had been a slim chance that the whore had gone back to Moonlit Hills with Burke, and although Damien did not believe he'd find them, he had to consider the possibility. That however had been denied by Damien's visit. That was one less place to look for the traitor.