Silver Creek Rise
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
@Shreya, perhaps? Get a trade thread and set Amber in some direction? :3

Spring had taken her home, and Amber seemed to be fitting in alright. Though she felt a little out out place, what with finally being in a pack that wasn't her own blood, she was happy to be here with her little sister. The obsidian coated woman hated knowing she had a low rank, but was intent to do good and rise up to wherever she could. Being closer to Spring was, of course, her goal: to lead with her sister was a dream, albeit one she would have to take a long long time to gain. 
For now, she was exploring the territory and coating her fur with the scent of her new home. Not yet had she really got to meet anyone, but Amber was hopeful. There were fresh scents everythere, strong and claiming the territory. Much as it felt good to be a part of things, part of a family, and to be with her family again, she was still feeling a little weird about it all. It wasn't the place she'd been born, raised, loved. Sooner or later, surely, she'd fit in and feel at home.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Sorry for not creating a thread! Got busy all of a sudden! Hopefully this will do for know, even though I wasn't tagged :D

The pale beta scented a newbie on the wind, so she set off to find them. Her tail swayed as she stolled along, content with how today was going. Her heart still ached for poor Casmir and his father, and she hoped she would find a comfort him soon. Little did she know, he was going to leave to comfort his family for a while, and that would break her heart to even more pieces.

She smiled to herself as she continued to walk along, finally catching sight of the wolf. She was stunning, with deep black plumage and amazingly vibrant eyes. She was medium sized, with thick fur, and Laika couldn't help but be in awe. "Hey," She said, her stance slightly dominant, although she kept most of it hidden. This wolf didn't seem like the type that needed any warning.
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
This works ^_^

Amber heard Laika's approach and, with a smile, turned to reguard the white beta. The obsidian woman kept herself standing tall, but moreso out of confidence than dominance. She was not blind to Laika's looks, and it brought an even wider grin to her face as she looked over her packmate. She was, actually, almost completely opposite to Amber. Both were the girls colorless, and the only similarity beside their pack and gender was their blue eyes; even if her own were a bold blue and the beta's hinted with green. 
         "Hello. Im Spring's sister, Amber."
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
The female's first words came as a shock to Laika. Sister? Her best friend that had traveled with her to the Teekon Wilds had a sister and never even told her? Wow. With a wag of her tail, the pale queen replied. "Really? I never knew Spring had a sibling! I'm Laika, Spring's best friend. It's really nice to meet you Amber!" She cried, her voice filled with wonder. She still couldn't believe this.

Suddenly, another question popped into her head, and she just had to ask. "Wait.. does Spring have more siblings?" If she did, Laika was going to have to have a talk with her alpha and friend. How come she never told her this? A mischievous smirk spread across her features.
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
WAIT, me also! :3

That blade of grass had been such a welcome sight, she had almost been tempted to eat it. But no, she'd restrained herself. Instead, Shreya sat down for a while, forelimbs crossed, and watched it sway gently in the Summer breeze.

At excited voices from nearby, the elder got creakily to her paws and trotted over to see what all the fuss was about. Hello, Beta, she greeted Laika with a purposeful, congratulatory reference to her new rank, and dipped her head in fond respect. Then she looked at the newcomer — a ridiculously beautiful thing. I heard someone mention siblings. Are you two sisters? You do have the same eyes...
227 Posts
Ooc —
Laika seemed pretty excited to hear Spring had a sibling, maybe even a little disappointed for some reason. Perhaps it was because she hadn't known? The white woman's next words took her out of her train of thought, but before she could answer that, a grey female approached undetected. Raising her head and tipping it to look curiously over at Shreya with a few swift blinks of those soul searching eyes.
"Im one of Spring's many siblings, Amber. "
She answered both women in one go, grinning from ear to ear and waving her inky feathered tail.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
SHREYA! <3

Laika watched the black wolf intently, waiting for an answer, but the answer was interupted as the infamous elder entered the conversation. Laika's tail wagged as she greeted her, and Laika smiled. "Hi Shreya," She said. She was about to explain to her that Amber was Spring's sister, but Amber was to quick to answer. 

Laika's blue eyes widened as she listened closely to what Amber had said. Many siblings? She couldn't believe it! She broke out laughing for a quick moment before gaining control of herself. I'm the beta, I can't be acting like this! She straightened up and smiled. "So Amber, how long have you been in Silver Creek?" Laika then asked, sitting down beside Shreya.
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
^___^

Ahh, she said in a bit of a sing-song voice as she realised that this Amber was not in fact Laika's sister but Spring's. How interesting! Perhaps Silver Creek was swift on the way to becoming less about Saena's family and more about Spring's. Fair enough — the girl was their Alpha, after all.

I'm just going to plonk my bottom right here and have a listen, she announced lightly, and sat down next to Laika so she might learn all about this newcomer. The tip of her tail whisked back and forth good-naturedly.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Confusion aside, Amber loosed a happy rumbling from her chest with a joyus grin, and responded to the audience with ease. The more she knew the pack, the better she could fit in, and the sooner she could progress in her life. 
Plus, who didn't like friends? Already she adored this elder, this Shreya. She seemed the type who held knowledge, and knowledge Amber wanted. The obsidian queen put it to the back of her mind to later talk to her, but that was another conversation. 
                    "Somewhere around four sunrises, I believe. I looked all over the Teekons for Spring, it took so long."
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika smiled at the elder as she plopped down beside her and turned back to Amber. "Yeah, Spring can be hard to find. I traveled with Spring to the Teekon Wilds a long while ago," she told her, smiled as she remembered those fun memories. She couldn't believe how long ago it was though! "We were separated in the mountains and it took a long time to find her too. We eventually found each other in Phoenix Maplewood." Her tail wagged as she remembered the day they reunited.
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Shreya listened with a fairly plateaued level of interest. She was mainly paying attention to the newcomer, and thus missed Laika's revelation that she had once been Spring's travelling companion. Tracking down one individual in this region is quite the feat, she told Amber, impressed. How did you pull that off?
227 Posts
Ooc —
According to Laika, she too had experience with tracking down Spring. The pale woman must've found her sister not long after the falling apart of the pack. 
                   "You must've found her not long after I lost her. I'm glad she had you, at least."
Turning her face to Shreya with a smile and a wag of her tail, she told a little bit of her story.
                                  "It was hard, I asked everyone I met if they'd heard of her. There wasn't much help there, and it was actually Spring who found me at the basin just North. Traveled all the way from the East, and it took forever." 
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika listened carefully to the story, noddig at the end. She must've found Spring shortly after, Amber was right. "Seems like you went through quite the trouble trying to find Spring!" She chuckled. "I'm really glad you found her, and it's really nice to finally be able to meet you." 

She studied the obsidian female, noting how different she seemed in comparison to spring. The alpha was a reddish wolf, with soft eyes, and Amber here was a deep black with striking but sharp blue eyes that glowed like gems against her pelt. It was amazing what genetics could do!
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
It sounds almost fateful, she agreed as they spoke of the sisters finding each other. Shreya didn't believe in fate, but the sentiment was worth discussing.

Listen, I'd like to speak to you again soon Amber, but I'll leave you girls to it for now. She stood to leave, but casually and with a light smile. Shreya had only been part of this conversation in passing, and she approved of how well Laika and Amber were getting along. The old lady would see them both again later.