Moonspear Medic!
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
All Welcome 
Forgot to do this. Bring up your wounded! Judas will try his best!

Judas had spent the past couple of days going through the herb cache. They were low. Very, very low on herbal resources. If this remained this way, the pack would not have enough healing capabilities if an attack on them happened or a hunt went wrong.

He decided that he would have to venture along the territory. There may have been a chance that at least some herbs would have grown back by now, right? It was all he could hope for. Well, the good side of him at least.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Perhaps the most frustrating part of Floki's injury was his lack of mobility. In the days since the catastrophe on Nocturne Summit, he had taken it easy, resting in a hollow in the foothills of Moonspear. His hours were occupied with sleep as his body worked to heal itself; the bruises and contusions were slowly fading, leaving him only achy in places. But his leg was the problem. He didn't leave the burrow at the base of the mountain for some time, and it was only once he began to go properly stir crazy that he ventured out.

He hobbled, a grimace fixed on his face as he kept the foreleg pinned to his chest. His balance was off and he found that he couldn't go very far at all around the mountainside; the terrain was just too rocky for him to navigate without four fully functioning limbs. He gave a growl of frustration and sat down just a few feet from his hospital bed, looking up at the blossoming slopes; the slowly growing greenery would have brought him joy, had he not been too busy feeling sorry for himself.

The figure of a wolf caught his attention, and he quickly identified Judas. Floki let out a bark, alerting his packmate to his location in hopes that he had some medical knowledge to share.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Assuming he hasn't heard what happened

Judas placed his paw on a small leaf. That ended up crumbling at his touch. That one must have been very old. He sighed. Everything in here was old. He needed to venture out soon. Collect more Oak Leaves, Marigold and one other which the name of had escaped his mind.

But then he heard something. A bark aimed at him. He lifted his head to see Floki sitting. As he came closer, his steady pace quickened. Then he saw the reason he had been called over. Floki had a bad leg. From what, he didn't know. He had not been told of the hunt as of yet. And with one of them having a bad leg, he would have to begin his search for herbs much quicker.

"What happened here?" He looked over the leg. Two feelings came. One of guilt at the memory of Mitanni's leg, and one of hunger, wanting to make a repeat of that day. Both he tried to shake off and hide from his face.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Gonna throw Pyx in here so she can meet some new people! She will be obviously clueless of the hunt as well.

She was still making her way through the lands, observing what she could and committing the trails to memory. She had noted the scarcity of prey herself now, the new growth on most of the plants. The famine was obvious to her now, and each new notice of it's trace left her thoughts somber. These lands had experienced a great loss, the packs more so. She had happened to arrive on the tail end of it all, as lucky may have it. Perhaps she could do some good here, in whatever way she could, until things were back to whatever normal was for the wolves of Moonspear.

As she traveled, slipping quietly and slowly down a trail, she heard the bark of another. Her head lifted and she inhaled the wind, moving off the trail and towards the sound. She wanted to meet others just as much as she wanted to know the land. Loneliness had been her biggest problem while living without a pack. The other benefits of life in a pack were nice, of course, but this had been the most sorely missed. Before long she could make out two wolves together, two males. She issued her own bark to alert them to her presence before approaching, not wanting to intrude. She noted that one of the males appeared injured and the second was seemingly going to tend to his wounds. Perhaps the second was the pack's medic? 

She waved her banner as she approached, head dipped down in a polite but not overly submissive position. "Hello. I hope I'm not disturbing either of you." She glanced between the two, then to the other's injured leg with a grimace. "My name is Pyx. I'm new within Moonspear and...I  just wanted to introduce myself... maybe see if I could be any help?" She was hesitant in her speech, unsure if they might simply send her away so the other could be healed.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Hi! o/

He waited for Judas to approach him, knowing that it would be useless to try to close the gap himself. He was slowly learning not to exert more energy than was necessary. Once the aspiring medic was directly in front of him, Floki gingerly lowered his paw to the ground, wincing at the twinge he felt when he tried to put weight on it.

"I fell--" he began, but snapped his head up when another wolf approached. She was unfamiliar to him, but the scents of the mountain -- Amekaze in particular -- were woven into her agouti fur. He blinked as she introduced herself; normally, he might have flashed her a smile, but Floki was feeling far from hospitable.

Nonetheless, he returned her greeting, albeit a bit gruffly. "Nice to meet you. I'm Floki." He then turned his attention back to Judas, now lifting his left foreleg. "Last week, I fell at Nocturne Summit during a storm," he explained. "I think it's broken, or at least sprained. I've been keeping off of it and it does feel a little better, but...do you have any pain killers or anything?"
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas listened, but Floki was stopped short as another approached. Good, some help. He gave a nod in their general direction, but did not give his name as he was focused on Floki for now. Names would have to be something for later. 

He found himself confused. "Why were you there in the first place, and in the middle of a storm? I mean, who is stupid to be up high during a storm-" He stopped himself. He had just called the beta stupid. Or that's what he thought at least. "I'll be right back." Judas hurried off, muttering to himself.

As soon as he reached the herb cache, he caught Floki's last words in his head. Painkillers? Of all things he knew, painkillers? He didn't know of any painkillers! But he had to try something. Anything. He needed some help. That's when eyes went to the newcomer. "Hey...Pyx!" That was their name, right? He had already forgotten. "Some help please!"
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She dipped her head to Floki as he greet her, understanding that she might be catching him at a bad time for first introductions. She listened as he explained his injury to the medic, or who she assumed was the medic. She hadn't yet been to Nocturne Summit, wherever that might be. Her eyes turned to the assumed medic as she began to speak. She blinked in surprise at his response, but felt sure that he was likely allowed to get snarky with the pack wolves. His rank, after all, was likely high as a medic. Unknowingly, Pyx was reading the situation entirely wrong. This couldn't be helped, the clues she was being given weren't the best. Eventually this would all be cleared up in her mind. For now, this other wolf was the Medic and Floki was a simple packwolf.

The other turned and hurried away, leaving Pyx with Floki. She shifted awkwardly, unsure what to saw. It wasn't exactly polite for her to comment on his injury. She was just about to ask where Nocturne Summit was, so once she was free and clear she could see it for herself, but was interrupted by the medic's voice. Her head turned at her name, ears forward. She was surprised but eager to help. She turned back to Floki and excused herself softly before racing towards the other wolf.

"What would you like for me to do?" She said warmly, glancing to the other still nameless wolf. They stood before the herb cache now and her eyes fell to the collection before them. There were a number of herbs here, but she couldn't help but notice the cache seemed...depleted. She eyed the collection with concern, hopping to and fro from leaf to sprig to twig and trying to identify them. She was by no means an expert, so she hoped the other would have patience with her. She'd been taught a little of herbology with her birth pack, a small amount in any case. The question was, however, if the herbs here were the same as where she'd come from. A few leaves and sprigs looked different...but mostly she thought she knew what everything was. Her eyes returned to the male, awaiting his instructions on what to do next.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Judas started to reprimand him and quickly cut himself off, which drew a wry snort of laughter from Floki. It had been stupid, when he reflected on it -- but at the time, the prospect of a hearty meal had helped him throw common sense out the window. Of course, what had already been a dangerous situation had only been complicated by the two wolves from Redhawk Caldera and their reckless behavior. He wasn't quite sure what he thought about that; he had no idea if Wildfire's parents had made it back to their territory or if they were okay, and he didn't know if he wished them harm or good will.

"There were some rams..." he started to explain, but Judas was already taking off and calling for Pyx to help him. Floki was left alone, watching them from a distance as he waited for whatever assistance Judas could provide.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas threw a half-worried glance, the other half being hungry but he tried his best to hide that half, at Floki. With no knowledge of painkillers that were also poisonous, he needed help. And help arrived at his calling when the female Pyx came along. "Painkillers" he whispered, keeping his voice low as to not worry Floki further, "Can you find some? I will be looking in here for any of use." Already he knew that none, or so he believed since he didn't know of any, were inside the cache. 

Immediately he went to sorting through. Or at least, pretended to. As he did, he continuously murmured to himself, having a mini argument with his other self about morals and 'haven't had a good eat in a while'. That part of the argument disgusted him the most.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
His whispered voice confused her slightly. Were these not his stores? Had something happened to scatter the herbs around? She glanced at him from the corner of her eye, but knew enough to keep from showing it to the wolf who waited on them. There was a reason he was whispering, worried. She watched as he began to sort through the herbs, murmuring and arguing with himself. He kept speaking of food and she wondered if perhaps he was affected by his hunger. She began searching through with her eyes, tail twitching with focus. "Tetterwort, do you have that here by chance?" She said softly, nosing gently through the supply. "It has another name...but...I don't recall it. Something with a C? Cel...something." She kept repeating words to herself to try and rise the name from her mind. 

"Yellow flowers, green leaves. Oh! Here, raspberry leaves instead." She leaned down, nosing at some of the leaves. There were few, and the remaining ones seemed dry. She looked to the medic, a happy grin on her face. "These should work. Just one or two. But, it'll be best if something cleans the wound as well. For infection." She began to search the herbs once more, finally, half buried under leaves she found a few partially wilted yellow flowers. "This, here. We'll chew it and slather it on the wound." Her voice had stayed low, and she raised a brow at him for a moment. "Is...is this a test for me?" She stuttered suddenly. Was the medic testing her knowledge? She knew some herbs from experience in her first pack, it was something she had greatly enjoyed learning. Raspberry leaves had been used to ease a female's birthing pain, the marigold had been used on many wounds. They'd had a plentiful stock of marigold in her home during the right season. "Are...are you the pack medic?" She whispered lower, wondering if perhaps she'd mistaken the male.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki watched Pyx and Judas, his ears cupped forward in an effort to hear what they were saying. Their voices were low, making it hard to distinguish their words. Had he heard the extent of Pyx's knowledge, he would have been impressed; as it were, he assumed that Judas was in charge, telling her what do look for.

He felt a bit guilty just waiting idly for them, and eventually he turned his gaze away. In the distance, he watched a lean squirrel skipping from bough to bough before disappearing from view. He hoped that it was a good sign; that life would be restored to normal sooner rather than later.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He spoke without looking up, tail twitching occasionally when the big bad voice spoke in his mind. "Tetterwort? No, none of that here." He had no idea if there was even some, cause he didn't even know what it was. Obviously this wolf was much more experienced that him. And he thought that to be important. 

"Yes, that's good" he replied quickly, hiding the confused expression he had. In his mind, he was thinking what those things were even. Then a certain question came that made Judas falter. A flicker of dismay appeared for a short moment, thinking he had been somewhat caught out. Then he recalled he had not even mentioned himself being the medic.

"Well, don't tell him over there as to not worry him, but I'm not the medic. I'm more of the poison know-it-all. Well, the stuff that makes you go loopy and see things kind. And by the sounds of what you have said, you have passed...Even though there wasn't really a test." That last part he mumbled. His tail twitched more frantically after spilling all that. In fact, he was even a bit jealous at her knowledge. he desparately wanted to know these secrets she knew. Where did she learn all these things? The coywolf wanted to know so badly. But first, they had a patient. "Let's quickly get these to him then. Once we find some Marigold, that is. Or Oak Leaves. Should be a few nearby."

He gave her a quick glance over, recalling of how she spoke on how to apply. "How about I go look? You apply what you have." Without listening to any response, he bolted off to go find something, anything that he knew would help on infection. Thinking about how for once, he was very glad to have help from a wolf.

This is by far one of my longest posts
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
So sorry guys! I swore I replied to this yesterday on my phone.

She logged it away that tetterwort was either not something that normally grew here, or it had a different name. The other seemed happy with her finding, but understandably rushed. As she asked if he was medic, an expression flickered across his face that wasn't entirely happy. Pyx was unsure if she'd insulted him in some way and flicked her ears backwards, apologetically. The other gave an answer after a moment and she understood the look. He simply didn't want to worry the other wolf, her eyes brightened as he talked about knowing of poison. Her own knowledge of that was lacking beyond "don't eat that" and that was a limited knowledge itself. She smiled at him, dipping her head in thanks to his words of passing the not-a-test-test.

She continued to follow his lead, he was the one who'd been with the pack longer. Wherever he was the medic or not, he deserved her respect. She nodded to the plants in front of her, raspberry leaves and marigold. He spoke of going to look but before she could reply he turned and bolted. "These would work instead of the oak leaves. But..." She glanced up to find him gone and quietly mumbled the rest to herself. "...the marigold is rather old. I'm not sure how effective it would be." She glanced down at the marigold, wondering if she should even try it. She decided to take it in case the other male, whose name she still did not know, couldn't find any oak leaves or marigold. The oak leaves were something he must know to be effective as she hadn't mentioned that herself. If she remembered right it should work to clean the wound, though.

With the flowers and leaves in her mouth she head back to the second male, Floki. She lay her collection before him, gesturing where the first male had gone. "He's going to find some more marigold, or oak leaves. We have some...but it's rather old. I'm not sure if it would work as well." She glanced to Floki for a moment, intending on explaining what she had before giving it to him. She would want to know herself, but that's because she found the art of medicine and herbology interesting. "I have some raspberry leaves, they should help your pain. Just chew them." It had helped a mother during birth, so why not here? It was safe enough for a nursing mother as well, so it wasn't likely to give him any odd side effects. She leaned down and nosed the leaves toward him. It seemed too intimate to pass them to him, not when she had only just met him.

"The marigold or oak leaves we'll chew and slather on your wound. It'll fight infection and help it heal." She glanced back to where the other male had run off to. "I didn't catch his name, do you know it? He seemed too intent on helping you for niceties, understandably of course." She looked back to his wound. "I've never been to Nocturne Summit. Is it normally treacherous, or was it the storm that lead to this?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
There was a low murmuring between Pyx and Judas, and then the male suddenly departed. Floki watched him go, but quickly turned his gaze towards Pyx as she approached him. She had a mouthful of plants, which she deposited neatly at his feet. He eyed them briefly, realizing that he was putting an awful lot of trust in two wolves that he didn't know very well -- but he quickly discarded that thought. They were both of Moonspear, and he was in enough pain to just want something to numb it. He wouldn't think about any possible repercussions.

"Thanks," he said, leaning down to scoop up the indicated raspberry leaves in his mouth. He chewed them slowly and thoughtfully, until they turned into a paste-like consistency. It tasted mildly sweet, but he grimaced as he swallowed the thick concoction. He licked his lips then addressed Pyx's questions. "His name is Judas. He hasn't been here much longer than you -- he came from another pack in the area that apparently disbanded," he replied.

As for Nocturne Summit, he shook his head. "No, I think it was mostly because of the weather. It was pouring down rain, and there were a lot of wolves there -- some from a...rival pack, too, so it was chaotic. Usually, it's just a nice place to enjoy a pretty view." He chuckled and shrugged, but winced when the upward motion of his left shoulder sent a twinge of pain down his leg. Hopefully the raspberry leaves would take effect soon.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
As soon as he was out of sight, Judas didn't go right away looking for herbs. Instead he paused. At first, he thought he would be the herbalist of this pack, or medic. He wasn't sure whether to be glad or afraid of Pyx's knowledge. One thing for sure, his other side saw her as competition. He couldn't let it get to him.

He rushed around, and with the green almost back at full, finding Oak leaves was easy. Marigold, not so much. He found a little marigold, and enough Oak for barely just one wolf. Judas was in a hurry, so he didn't bother finding a whole bunch to refill the cache. That would be for later. As he was gone, he had missed the entirety of their conversation, getting back just as Floki finished talking about how pretty the view was. Of where, he was unsure and kept that to himself.

The coywolf placed the plants down, and for a second hesitated. Before finally, he stepped back. "Pyx. Would you mind?" He made up his mind that Pyx was definitely better at this. Maybe, just maybe, she could teach him some things.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Unaware of the internal struggle that she had caused, Pyx listened happily to Floki. She turned her head politely as he plucked the leaves up, she'd never licked it when the healer had stared her down as she chewed her dose of whatever she was taking. When the other began to speak again she turned back to him, ears cupped with interest. So Judas was new as well, it gave her a better idea of his standing. Her earlier confusion seemed almost comical, but the male had seemed relatively high-strung. She thought it best not to mention, lest she upset him before she knew him.

She nodded as he spoke of the summit, her eyes widening slightly at the mention of a rival pack. "I will be sure to go and see the view for myself then, though hopefully when the weather is more favorable. Wh-" She stopped midsentence as Judas arrived, allowing him to take center stage once more. She had no reason to wish to oust him, nor to interrupt his dreams for his life here. So she waited to see what he would do. She hadn't missed Floki's wince though, and hoped the raspberry leaves would start working soon. They'd been relatively old, but should still be potent. She hadn't remembered relief being instant before, so she was sure they were still good. After all the female she'd seen them used on had birthed out of season for the leaves...they likely had been dry too.

She looked to what Judas had placed and internally nodded, but kept the motion to herself. Judas asked her to treat Floki and she smiled to him and nodded. "Of course." She plucked up a marigold and a bit of bark and began to chew them. It took some time for the bark to soften she knew, so she ground her teeth hard on the tough texture, doing her best to ignore the sharp bitter taste. She'd seen the two used separately, but they accomplished near to the same thing. Using both would either improve the process, or simply take the same amount of time. Either way, there was no down side. She kept her eyes lowered to her paws, not wanting to see either of the two just watching her chew.

When finally she felt it was a nice paste-like texture she raised her front paw and deposited as much of the mixture as she could. "Lehg please." She requested of Floki, bits of the herbs still in her mouth. As gently as she could she pressed the mixture to his wound, wiping downwards to cover as much as possible. She winced as she went, eying the male apologetically. "I'm sorry, I'm trying to be easy." Once it was applied she looked it over, then nodded to Judas. She rolled her tongue around her mouth, clearing the last bits of bark and flower out. "It looks covered nicely enough. Does there happen to be any cobwebs in the stash? Or should we simply let it dry?" Floki would have to spend most of the day laying about if it needed to dry, that way it could work without flaking off.

She met Judas' eyes kindly. She'd have no problem teaching him what she did know, if he wanted. She wouldn't ask and offend his pride though.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki nodded, an offer to take Pyx to Nocturne Summit on the tip of his tongue. But he couldn't quite get the words out -- he hesitated at first, fearing that his injury would prevent him from traveling for some time. He didn't even want to think about what he would do if it turned out to be a permanent change, and was thankful for Judas' reappearance to distract him.

He had collected leaves and a few yellow blossoms; Floki was pleased when he realized that he could identify both plants. "Oak leaves and marigold," he said rhetorically as Judas asked Pyx to do the honors. The young Beta shifted his gaze to her, watching as she took the marigold and began to work it methodically between her teeth, until it reached the desired consistency.

Obediently, he thrust out his left foreleg at her muffled request. She slathered the paste onto his swollen ankle and he grimaced at the mild pressure but did his best to maintain a neutral expression. "It's okay; thank you," he reassured her. He really was grateful for the assistance of both of his packmates. Pyx directed a question at Judas and Floki waited patiently for his response; the combination of the raspberry leaves and the marigold was already dulling the ache in his leg.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas felt a tinge of pride as Floki repeated the herbs names. He had taught him those, and to hear them again that made him feel glad to have taught someone something. Brought back memories of other times he taught others of things. Like how he helped Mitanni in tracking. He sighed at remembering those. Where had she gone?

"I'll get the cobwebs." He went off for a shorter length of time before returning with cobwebs on a stick. This he knew how to apply. And he did so, gently as possible, wrapping the cobwebs around what Pyx had applied to keep it on there.

"You did well Pyx. Certainly surprised me." "And me." A tick in his eye came by for a split second at the sound of that voice. It seemed everything he did, it would be there to add it's two-sense worth. "You should give me some pointers sometime. I might give you some" he said with a grin before turning his attention to Floki, grin gone. "So what's banged up? Besides the leg. Or was that it?"
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Judas responded in the affirmative about the cobwebs and turned to retrieve them. Once back, he applied them with a steady and careful touch. Floki's leg was well bandaged now, safe for the time it would take for the mixture to soak in. She smiled as he complimented her and dipped her head. "Thank you, as did you. You found the herbs so quickly, you'll have to show me where they grow so I might know where to look for stocking." She thought she noticed a strange expression cross his face, but it was so quickly gone that she dismissed it. 

"Of course!" She waved her tail once or twice, her voice eager. "I'd love to trade knowledge. I'm clueless about poisons, other than not to put certain plants in my mouth, and I'm sure that's a limited knowledge too." She shared his grin but then returned to Floki, eyes sweeping over him for more injuries. The raspberry leaves would in general help the pain, so if it was anything related to that he should be good before long. She waited to hear his response though, her eyes rising back up to his face.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
To complete his treatment, Judas carefully placed a wrap made of cobwebs around Floki's ankle. He peered down at it curiously, wondering just how strong the spider's creation would be, but didn't question his doctors. If they were satisfied with their work, he was too -- especially since the pain was ebbing away with each passing minute.

He glanced between his caretakers as they spoke to one another, then shook his head when the spotlight was turned back on him. "Nope, that's pretty much it," he replied. He had sustained a few bumps and bruises during his fall, but nothing that bothered him nearly as much as his injured leg. He knew that his aches and pains would heal by themselves over time -- it was the ankle that worried him, but hopefully the work of Judas and Pyx would ensure that he could continue his role as a scout.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
So, he would not need no form of a gift to thank her for exchanging knowledge with him. All he had to do was show her where they were. He always thought of giving a gift since he had changed, but that would be good enough. He hoped it would be. "A trade of information. Sounds good to me."

Judas did not ask any 'are you sure's, as he was confident in Floki's answer. "Very well. I must be off then, to find others injured. Or perhaps find herbs to restock. Pyx, you are welcome to come along." He turned away, but not before dipping his head in farewell to Floki. "Get well soon."

Edit: Forgot to mention, last post
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She smiled and waved her tail as he agreed to teach her. Knowledge was as good as gift as any, though he likely was unaware just what he was agreeing to. She adored learning of plants and healing, or as would be the case...poisoning. She wasn't sure it would tickle the same fancy as her normal interest, but it was knowledge of plants and that was all that mattered. She was happy to hear that Floki seemed well, too, and satisfied with his care.

Her ears perked as Judas mentioned finding herbs or others to heal, the quickest way to grab Pyx's interest. She was delighted when he invited her along, feeling that perhaps she had found her first friend within Moonspear. She turned her eyes to Floki first, looking him over once more. "Would you like help anywhere? Or can I get you anything else? The cobwebs should hold well enough, but it'll be best if you can rest for a little bit, let the mixture dry under it some. I could stay and keep you company, if you like." Though she was very interested in Judas' offer, she didn't want to leave a patient, her first within Moonspear, wanting. She was more than happy to accompany either wolf.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
My last post! Thanks for the thread! :)

"Thanks guys," Floki said, and he meant it. He didn't know Judas or Pyx all that well, but they had both gone out of their way to assist him. He made a mental note to mention their medical skills to Amekaze and Charon, knowing that the Alphas would appreciate the presence of not just one but two aspiring healers in their pack.

Judas seemed ready to be on his way, but Pyx hesitated, checking with Floki first to make sure that he was okay. He nodded. "Yeah, I'm good. I'll go rest for a bit," he replied. He wanted to follow their instructions, but was also feeling a little fatigued; this was the most social interaction he had had in a couple of days, and he was physically and mentally tired.

He stood, carefully keeping his left forepaw suspended above the ground. "Thanks again," he repeated with a smile, then slowly hobbled away, planning to find a place in the shade where he could nap.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Cody PM'd permission to skip, so I'll wrap this up here!

It felt good to be useful, to have a purpose again. She'd wandered so long without anything to really hold herself to. Floki's thanks were met with a smile, she was happy to help and eager to explore healing more. She nodded as he commented on going for a rest. "Good, have a good nap, Floki. It was nice to meet you, hopefully next we meet you'll be feeling better."

She watched him stand, waiting to be sure he wouldn't need help. He soon began to wobble off, his wrapped leg held up. She turned then, looking for Judas in the distance. She'd head off after him, tag along for a short time. She didn't want him to get tired of her, but she was eager to learn from him and learn of the herbs that littered the pack area. 

She set off after him, offering a small bark to announce her intentions to travel with him.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)