Larksong Grotto Versace
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 

The pack meeting really fucked her up, to say the least. She now has a religion-- one she doesn't even remember the name of, and is still flaming about the wolves who chose to leave the pack. She walks with less pride than usual, her head low and her tail by her ankles. She's not any less proud, simply upset and frustrated. Her amber eyes focus on the dirt she walks on, flitting occassionally to the grass sprouting up around her. At least the green was coming back-- there was always that to be happy about. 
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
The morning was just arriving. It wasn't even bright out, but a grainy grey, and the birds had yet to rouse their voices in song. The trademark title of their home was.. Lacking. But it would get brighter. Brighter, warmer, greater. For the land would bathe in the glow of their beloved Daystar, and though Hosannah was tired, she was hopeful. Those that did not deserve to be among them - a part of their flock, their family - were expelled.

She pulled herself from the grotto once the final hours of Hiram's meditation were at an end, and by wandering out from the cavern, she discovered the low-slung figure of Jhala. The girl who had aided her in driving out the evil forces, those that were hell-bent on destroying the ritual and Hiram's very soul.

Hosannah smiled as warmly as she could, given her exhaustion. You were of great help last night.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The voice of Kesheph awakes her from her thoughts, but it takes her a moment to process what was said to her. "Huh?" she grunts gracefully, her head raising to look at the woman who addressed her, "Oh." Jhala's head lowers slightly when she realizes who it is, and she answers after clearing her throat. "I'm here for Reek," she tells the other bluntly, her ears cupping forward. She doesn't bother using his new name, feeling it's unsuiting for him. He's still the same wolf he used to be-- a new name never fixed anyone.

She stops in her tracks, her tail flicking behind her. To the dark girl, she's still not fond of the red Seer or any sort of religion, but if it makes Reek happy... well, she made a promise. So she returns the smile-- a small one-- but a gesture of kindness all the same.
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
As you should be. She retorts swiftly, and appears unphased by Jhala's misuse of the Cardinal's name. He is no longer Reek. That was the point of the ritual - one of the points, rather. He had wanted it, welcomed it, and while Hosannah predicted it would take time for the others to see it, she believed they would. Still, the woman sighed deeply, and her breath became a yawn reaching from her crocodile-maw.

Once her mouth snapped shut again she looked... Sheepish, almost. Pardon me, hm, that event took a lot out of me.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
She raises an eyebrow as the woman yawns, then apologizes for yawning. She then makes a face. "That made you tired?" she asks, her head cocking to the side. She understands little of the events that took place the night before, but she doesn't see how they were tiring... just a bunch of dancing and hopping around. Then again, Kesheph never really was in the best of shape-- still isn't-- damn locusts. "Have ya gotten any sleep since that... event?" Her amber eyes narrow again as a little bit of genuine concern shows through-- maybe not for the priestess, but certainly for Reek if his beloved Seer had passed.
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
She shook her head, mute for a moment, and then drew a slow breath. It was my duty to watch over him through the night. And now, come morning, we have learned of Charlie's intentions, although she did not elucidate on how either herself or Hiram found out, they had their ways. It was difficult for a group of wolves to be hidden when so close to an owned territory, and upon discovering their encampment among the burned ruins of the nearby forest, the message had been brought to Hosannah's attention by one of her lessers. It seems he has gathered a force and is preparing to leave. While I am glad for his, ah, a yawn broke through her stern words there, and Hosannah's voice was briefly a squeak. Ahh, pardon me -- I am glad Raas has purified the lands of his kind, it disturbs me that they take root so close to us. As if to mock us, and Hiram.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
She doesn't ask how she found out where they would be moving-- instead Jhala hesistates to answer. Before she would have said they should go and take them out right away, but Skeet is among their ranks. She shrugs to the woman, glancing away. She does not mind being mocked-- she is not prideful and therefore heavily unoffended by rudeness or the arrogance of others. The mocking of Reek, however, redraws her attention, and she glances back at the Seer. 

"There are plenty of other territories in Teekon," she says quickly in agreeance. "I honestly suggest we just chase them further." She pauses for a few heartbeats, and looks at Kesheph with a firm gaze. "I'd rather use intimidation than violence," she adds. For Skeet's sake. "There are more of us, if we all go down at once it'll be easier to threaten them further."