Blackfoot Forest Breathe
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Her family was gone. Some had wandered off, and others she didn't know. Her mate was perhaps the one that hurt over all, for at least she knew her children were out there living their own lives. Giancarlo had left, and it was a few sunrises ago that Giana decided she would not wait. The ivory queen, heartbroken, had run from the summit, left when a pack settled close behind it. Once, she might have led the attack herself into the glade to move them from there home, but it was those thoughts that led her  to think it WASN'T her land after all. She would never be at the head of the family, the alpha. Her dreams were dead, gone, and all she had now was the stars to guide her. Without her family, her babies, she had no purpose, no reason to go on. 
Where had they gone? Love conquered over all, did it not? So where was her love, her family, her children? She'd left her father, the life of adventure, behind for Giancarlo and his family. She worked to be accepted in her own right, and was rewarded at the side of the don. But now he was gone, and one by one everyone else had abandoned her too. It was all too much. 
Noon this day seemed no different than yesterday, or the day before, but soon enough the broken creature wandered up to the borders of Rosings. Turning away, Gia only took one step before swiveling her ears back. Why not test her luck, see if she could find a place among a pack? It didn't have to be permanant, right? If she didn't like it, could not find the proper submission in her, then there was always the open road. If not.... 
Turning back and loosing a howl for the leaders, @Kierkegaard and @Amara , the rust sprinkled woman sat and smoothed an unruly patch of fur on her chest.
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she did not feel like an alpha worth submitting to, but she carried out her duty anyways, the least she could to to not look like a complete and utter failure. but the call rises, a request for her presence, and she feels only compelled to surge forward and meet the stranger present at the borders she had been placed to command. her petite frame was smaller than the stranger's but her scent would tell her that she carried the alpha title. 

she greeted the older female, but spoke with a regal strictness, not to show her weakness in her lack of self confidence. "what do you seek?" amara did not want a persuastion, but a truth, why had this female come to their borders and with what purpose. many had come and left with notable resumes, but that was not what she looked for. she looked for spirit, determination, and above all, loyalty. they were not a pit stop, but a foundation, a home for the weary for them to find life. none abandoned them without cause, and she hoped never to see it happen again.
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Before long, a female scent wafted Giana's way. It was one that was on the border, within the woods: this was, even if her body language didn't give the information itself as Amara came into view, the alpha female. The brown woman was younger, smaller, but demanded to know what she wanted. Not in a rude way, but with dominance that made the ivory queen's pelt crawl. Today, though, there was little drive in her blood. She hated the thought of bowing to another, to any, really, but if she didn't want to be alone then she would deal with it. 
             "A place to call home. I'm Giana."
There were bound to be questions, she knew, and decided to cut all the asking short. Why bother, when she knew the questions anyways? Would the alpha male show up and ask again, or would this female here take care of it wholly? She didn't know if this was her last stop along the way or just another stepping stone, but she was willing to work for this pack if it would take her in.
                          "I aim to be a Naturalist, over the stars, and a Mercenary."
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
the woman seemed friendly enough, and also acknowledged amara's rank. it was customary, but it was always nice to feel some respect, even if it did not come from her own subjects. "well, we can give you that," she replied, for rosings was a safe haven for many. the many that deserved it. she continued to listen, taking in account the trades the woman wished to pursue. this was interesting, for however stereotypical her thinking was, she did not expect her to speak of mercenary.

"mercenary? well, we are always in need of those," she commented, though her questions did not stop there. "what do you know of fighting?" she inquired, figuring aaron would ask the same thing. if the woman proved to be a valuable asset, she seen no reason to decline her. afterall, they were in need of the members.
121 Posts
Ooc —
Giana tried to keep her body language as neutral as possible, but truth be told it was hard. She was a queen, she was her OWN woman, she took no orders! 
However, her broken spirit needed guiding, and thats just what Amara did. She questioned Giana's trade choice, and it wasnt for the first time the ivory woman found malice in the words, judgement. Had it been another time, she'd have snapped then and there and SHOWED Amara that she was fit to be a warrior. She was smaller than most warriors tended to be, sure, but just as muscled and just as knowledgable. Gender should have nothing to do with it.
But she didn't. A sigh escaped her lips and she accepted it, biting back a retort and looking at her paws as she gave an answer. 
             "My father taught me everything he knew, which was quite a lot even two years ago. I'm more of an offence fighter than defence, but I do what I need to in order to protect those around me."
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron arrives late to the conversation, allowing for his mate to take the lead. He trusted her, and especially after she handled leadership without him for so long-- he knew that she could handle it on her own. When he arrives, he nudges her gently on the neck and stands beside her for a few moments, his tail stiff behind him, matching his wife's height. 
121 Posts
Ooc —
Decided I'm gonna send her to Blackrock, if she'll be accepted, so I'll just wrap this up!

A male arrives, clearly this ones mate, and Giana feels her lip curl against her will. Both of them were stiff, dominant: and right now its just not something she can handle. Her hackles rise, her ears cup forward, and a snarl breaks through her lips. 
                  "I've changed my mind, I don't think I'm ready for submission yet."
Turning, she gives them no chance to reply, putting on the gas and haring away from the Rosing's wolves. Maybe the next pack she approaches will be easier....