Neverwinter Forest Young warrior
I may be crazy, but at least I keep things interesting.
54 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
All Welcome 
The shy young wolf plodded along the border. With the greenery returning, she was beginning to fill her belly more and more. Her skinny waist and frame were beginning to fill out, and her energy was returning. Today, the white eared woman had struck out to the borderline to refresh the scents and scan for prey or potential joiners/intruders. She wasn't exactly interested in getting in yet another fight with an inteuder, but if that is what happened today, that's what would happen.
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran was finally back to traipsing the borders. he had been mostly stuck inside with the pups and Kaskara, refusing to leave their side for more than a hunt here and now, and he special jaunts he had with his children, especially his daughters. THey seemed to be the most active so far, he hoped Rian and Dublin would increase their curiosity, and learn new things as their sisters did. It was with a happiness in his heart and a bounce in his step he headed towards the borders.

He scratched and marked the borders taking his time to enjoy the sights of the day, the sounds. THe sound of the birds calling made him feel less anxious for the time coming. There would be life back in this forest yet. As he walked his eyes came across the form of another and he chuffed at her and stood still studying her. 

Yer are astra roi? oi believe oi saw yer at de pack meetin'.
54 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
She scratched her paw pads on the ground, marking the borders with a fresh scent before the sound of footsteps sounded. White ears swiveled on their axis, trying to figure out where the source of the sound was. No use in that, she found, as he was already upon her.

Green hues eyed him cautiously, but she recognized him from the pack meeting. He spoke, and the thick accent surprised her. What also surprised her, was that he knew her name. "K-Kieran, right?" The only reason she knew his name was because he was the father of the infamous batch of Neverwinter puppies. "Y-yes, I am Astra." 

It was odd meeting someone knew, but it was also good for the black and white she-wolf. She hadn't been out and about lately, and she really had to improve on her speech. She had gotten much better after meeting Goldhawk, but she still had much to approve upon.
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran hadn't meant to startle the girl. It was with happeness he approached her. It would perhaps do him some good to meet and converse with others, other than his family. Thouh he loved speaking with them all the time, it was good to have other relationships and conversations.

Kieran chuffed and nodded his head. Aye oi'm kieran. so'tiz a pleasure ter finally meet yer me lassy He stepped forward and around her continuing where they had stopped, hoping that she would join him in walking and perhaps some small converstaion while they made their borders up to par.
54 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He continued to talk in that thick accent and told her how happy he was to finally meet her. She smiled and nodded, hoping she wouldn't have to say more. She shifted her paws, and noticed his movements. She picked up easily and picked up her pace to plod beside him. 

Brain in whirled as she struggled to pick up more conversation, and fill the open gap of awkwardness. But she failed, and continued to pad on in silence. White ears flicked back and forth uncomfortably.
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sorry for the lack of activity, my computer crashed and I finally got one this week. Hopefully we can keep this going now that i should be on regularly again.

Kieran took in her shifting paws and the way she shifted her eyes. It was clear to him she was uncomfortable, but he was unsure how to fix it for her. He himself, wasn't very good at conversations, though he tried his hardest. He tilted his head and spoke softly.

Not much for conversashun ye lassy? that's gran', it takes me a while ter warm up ter other's too, but oi'm tryin'.

Kieran was fine with just passing the time in silence and marking borders. Much could be said about silence, and it was a welcome thing to the old scarred warrior.