Two Rivers Isle IDEK
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
All Welcome 
So... I guess I'll tag you guys for visibility :P
@Burke @Malice @Vasaggo @Aeronwyn @Shink

Strangely enough, the smaller one of the runaways was not the most clueless out of the bunch. The pup was smart in ways most pups didn't achieve unil further in life, and no one even knew it yet, not even himself. Yes, he was capable of speech, and his understanding of words was already extensive, but he preferred to keep it down in order to keep gaining knowledge.

That morning Pyro woke up from under his dark-furred momma with a wide yawn. His ears were floppy, but attentive; the faintest sound would make them spring up in vivid curiosity, and his eyes sparkled with eagerness despite the calmness of their blue tones. He had seen something the night before that he had promised himself he would decipher the next day, and the time had come. It was exciting.

Tip-toeing, the little runt escaped the family den in order to trail back his steps to the place he dreamt about -it was not too far from home despite the pup's impression- and once there he sniffed his way to beneath an oak tree that guarded his shiny treasure.
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Snatches brother thread <3

It'd been a few weeks since Vass slept heavily, and when Pyro stood it jumbled him easily out of the light slumber he was entralled in. At first his nose wrinkled, puppy blue eyes seeking out the disturbance, but was rewarded only with the wormy tail of his little brother slipping from their den. 
So it was an adventure he wanted? Very well. Vass wasn't one to say no to a night time walk, especially since Burke had gotten him away from the den. It took him a minute to disentangle himself from Malice's legs, slowly as to not wake her up. Seemed the poor queen had two crafty little shits on her paws, unfortunatley. 
Silently, the chestnut boy trotted along after Pyro, usually trying to keep his tail and butt in view but way too groggy to catch up.
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Hope you don't mind the mild pp @Malice

Burke snapped his head up when he heard movement, which was not sleeping. He was a light sleeper, so Vassago didn't have it from a stranger. Burke grunted as Malice was laying against him, so he couldn't really get up and go after them because it would be like pulling her pillow from under her.

"Malice," he spoke and nudged her. His voice sounding very much away. "The kids are out the den," he stated. He couldn't really move though. "Are you going to whoop their ass or will I have to do it?," he asked. Malice could be pretty strict too if she wanted.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
NP!

Malice, though she was getting better and her body more fit, was still a deep sleeper. If she didn't get her rest, thing would get ugly. All she had done was rest in the Dark Brotherhood, and old habits died hard. It was for that she did not notice the two little brats leaving, only when Burke did she awake.

huh? whu? Was her first response as she sleepily looked around the den. She blinked her yellow eyes a few times before noticing that the two little pups really had left. She immediately glared at the opening. Those little... She growled, and scampered onto her feet and out of the den to find them. She was rather furious, both because of her sleep that had been interrupted and the disrespectful behavior of her two little sons.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Soon after the escape, Pyro saw himself involved in hot pursuit. Vasaggo had seen him, and he wanted to take him down. Shit, this was a problem! Pyro veered away from the oak tree, fearing that Vasaggo saw the shimmering of his treasure hidden inside the trunk. That was for his eyes only, and no one would see it until Pyro figured it out himself.

But he was not only smaller than everyone else. Pyro was also clumsy like no one, and his feet tangled his themselves in the swing of a bee's wings, bringing him down with a dry thud. It hadn't been a long fall, of course, but the head felt funny afterwards and he didn't seem to remember what he was doing. He sat up, looked around and found himself just a second away from being ran over by his brother.
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vass was much too tired to really give chase or play, and didn't notice anything amiss about this place. He was more curious of why his brother was gone to really care much about exploring, was only there for the ride. Circling around a tree, he damn near trampled his younger brother, but with a worried whine the chestnut boy sat across from Pyro. He tipped his head, glancing back over his shoulder to the den before furrowing his brows at the darker boy. Why were they out here? The stumpy tailed boy slumped to the earth with a wide yawn, grumbling at his decision to come out here in the first place. 
Little did he know a very angry mama was heading their way.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched how Malice turned from one sleepy head to one angry mother. The male slowly got a smile tugged on his face because he thought it was kind of hilarious to see Malice so mad at their sons. Though it was good, because they should not walk away from them in the middle of the night. The male sat up when Malice gotten out of the den to find their young.

The father stretched himself, his older bones creaking as they did. He ruffled his coat and then gotten out of the den too. He however stayed by the den in case they returned. He didn't expect them to have gone too far. He expected that Malice was not going to be pleased at all. At least he wouldn't be the fun ruiner this time.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Though it was dark, Malice had grown quite familiair with the scents of her two bastards. Her wide paws made a thunder-like sound as she almost sprinted through the forest seeking for her offspring. She liked them way better as potatoes laying sucking on her nipples and making deafening sound now and then. It was obvious that time was over now. She wanted them to explore the world for themselves, but not this soon- and especially not in the middle of the goddamned night!

Her yellow peering eyes were an almost glowy orange now, seeking for only 2 things; her sons. She soon find them, stumbling over each other like fools. PYRO, VASSAGO, HOME- NOW! She yelled in a cold tone.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I'm pretty sure I said it was morning, not midnight, but I'm too lazy to check so I'll just go with it :P

Pyro closed his eyes in anticipation to the collision, but after a couple seconds of nothing he opened them back up to find his brother sitting across him and looking at him with a silly confuzzled face. Pyro blinked and gave a quick glance at the oak tree, hoping Vasaggo hadn't noticed, but when his eyes turned back to his brother he was being swallowed by a shadow. Mama was after them, and she was mad.

That was never a good piece of news, and that idea reflected vividly on the runt's horrified face as he looked up at his furious mother. He yelped loudly and set off to run again, this time away from mother and deeper into the darkness. If he managed to hide somewhere then mama wouldn't be able to spank him, so that was the plan.
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Woah, not sure how I missed that xD Totally thought it was like midnight.

Vass didn't have time to wonder why his brother looked at the tree, for at that moment his mothers voice boomed around them. His chestnut pelt, one that lightened just a bit every day, stood on end, and his ears flattened to his skull as he turned his head around to look at the dark woman storming towards them. The only word he knew that tumbled from her maw was his own name, but the tone was enough to tell him she wanted them back to her. 
He turned to look at Pyro when he yelped, but the darker boy was hightailing it the other way. Horror filled the eldest pup, and he didn't dare move in fear of losing the rest of his tail to Malice. In fact, he got up and bolted TOWARDS the raging mother, but dipped between her legs and under her belly and headed straight back to Burke. Daddy would protect him, right?

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was laying outside, hearing the thundering of Malice her voice through the forest. Pyro had a tendency to run away it seemed, Burke had the same thing. Yet, then he ran into a river. Stupid child. Burke was highly amused too, and he was reminded to never piss of Malice because she might overthrow him on the spot with her motherly anger.

Vassago seemed to be smart and came running towards him. Burke let out a soft woof, to coax him over if he hadn't been planning already to go to his father. He welcomed the pup, still laying down, not bothered to get up yet. "She is pretty scary huh?," he joked lightly. "This is why you should always listen to your mother," he gave his son, his smarter son, a piece of wisdom.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Piercing yellow eyes watched the terrified black boy as he yelped and fled to somewhere she could not see him anymore. She was immediately panicking. COWARD! She called after him. The boy had no reason to be afraid of his own mother. Who had been the one to feed him? HER. Who had been the one to care for him? ALSO HER. She knew Burke played a big role in this parenting thing also, but at this moment she was too angry to think. This was not a fun game to the mother who would rather snuggle close to her man and get back to sleeping. 

Her other son at least listened, she noticed as the boy slipped between her legs to his daddy. She vaguely heard what Burke was saying and made this face.

She soon got back to chasing Pyro, her eyes scanning her surroundings like a mad man. She had to find him before he got to the river. As angry as she was, she would find it unfortunate-though deserved- if the boy should drown. Pyyrroo! She called out. Pyyro, come to mommyyy!
~Adopt Avalon!~

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
She screamed as she stormed down at him, and Pyro ran for his life in utter fear. Mom was not good when she was mad, and Pyro knew when to avoid a situation that would only bring him bad results. He tried looking back, but it seemed that Vassago had already been swallowed by the dragon mama. This was too real, too dangerous!

Pyro almost ran into the river again, but he was smart and he had learned a lesson the day he fell in besides swimming: water wasn't a good toy. So he ran the other way and found a scrub deep enough to contain him and dove into it like it was a pool without thinking twice. He made a lot of noise doing so, and a branch almost cut his eye out. He closed it in time and it only slashed across it. It hurt, and it bled, and Pyro wanted to cry. This game wasn't funny anymore. Malice's voice called to him and Pyro started whining, still under the tangle of branches and away from his mom's reach.
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vass wasn't exactly sure where to go after passing Malice, but a chuff from his father brought his ears swiveling towards the den with his face soon after. He paused, staring at Burke for a moment in thought. Just as he took a step for the den, he was frozen in spot by his mother again screeching for his brother. His blue eyes sought out the two, but could pick neither up despite his nose assuring him they were in fact there. 
In the next moment, his face turned to Burke again and cocked to the side. Was he going to go after Pyro too? The grey man looked pretty comfy, and in the end, Vassago decided that prancing over to him to clamber onto his back was a better idea. He crawled across Burke's side and snapped his jaws towards his fathers ear in play, still intent on teaching the man how to play.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was unaware what was going with Malice and Pyro because they were too far away. Though Vassago came to him soon enough. Burke grinned at the pup and watched how the young one climbed on him. Because he was a pup Burke allowed it. He turned a bit when the pup attacked his ear. He playfully nudged Vassago to unbalance him.

It was quite a difference between mother and father. One was entertaining their child and the other was basically scaring the other. Burke had experienced the same with Pyro running away, he was pretty sure that the boy would listen to his mother.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The lady's heart started pumping adrenaline filled blood through her veins as she desperately tried to find her son. She ran through the forest, stopping near the river to look if he had fallen in. Her eyes scanned the small waves, looking for a dark blob floating lifelessly in between the rocks and sticks. She couldn't find him! The little bastard had drowned and had given his mother a heart attack to go with it. She panted, staring into the water, when finally she heard something resembling a little runaway.

She turned around and headed toward the crashing noises, the sweet yet sickening smell of blood entering her nostrils as she finally spotted Pyro, He had hurt himself and was now yelping in pain and probably confusion as his mother stared at him. She had done this... She immediately felt bad for going so rough on him and softly picked him up after nosing him over.

With her son in her mouth, the smell of blood making her dizzy yet the source unknown, she returned to the rest of her family. There, she plopped Pyro down to be inspected by both Burke and her.
~Adopt Avalon!~

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Pyro licked his lips in an unwarranted attempt to reach his eye. He covered it with his paw instead, and whined louder for mommy to pick him up. He didn't want to play anymore, he wanted to go home. And she came in time, picked him up and carried him gently back to the den where he was placed down on the floor for closer inspection. He hid his tail between his thin thighs and looked down shamefully flattening his ears down. There were still traces of his cries in the form of hushed sniffling, but he didn't dare cry in front of his father. He certainly wouldn't like that.
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vass had only just won, only just clamped onto his ear when Burke nudged him. The chestnut boy wiggled for a moment before tumbling down to the curve of his fathers belly. He'd only just stood and shook it off when Pyro's cries brought his brothers ears to a perk more or less and a tip to his head. What was going on? Was he okay? Soon enough, before Vassago even moved, there came mama with the darker boy in her jaws. There was blood in the air, Vass could smell it, and when Pyro was put on the ground the older brother was scrambling over Burkes legs. He was the first to get to the bloody eyelid, sniffing out and almost touching it before apparently changing his mind about cleaning the wound. Instead, he decided to curl close and lap at Pyro's dark shoulder.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke frowned when he watched Malice return with a sniffling Pyro. The boy had ran away again, and it had gotten him in trouble once more. He seemed to be hurt again. Didn't the stupid boy learn. The male pushed himself in a sitting position, as Vassago curled against his brother. "What happened?," he asked with a light frown. It was not something for Malice to injure their boy.

Burke nosed down and licked over his eyelid. He was not completely heartless. Though he did deem the boy stupid. How was he ever going to survive as an adult if he kept running into things and get himself injured??
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Panting from both running, panicking and wanting to sleep she stood there near her youngest son. First wandering into the river and now this. Perhaps he was a bad luck magnet just like her, although mother dearly hoped that wasn't the case. She watched the big brother try and comfort his little brother, a sweet sight for the mother. At least Vassago wasn't laughing at his smaller brother, which would have resulted in a snarling big angry momma.

She decided to hold back, seeing as how she did not want to overwhelm the child with sniffing noses and wet tongue kisses, instead placing her haunches on the ground with a sigh as she caught her breath. Poor child got stuck in a bush or something and cut his eye open... She breathed out with a pinch of guilt in her voice. I'm sorry, Pyro, but perhaps this will learn you to listen...
~Adopt Avalon!~

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The first to come was Vassago, who curled himself around the hurt pup and lapped at his shoulder instead of tending to his wounds. The sniffling strengthened when Burke did the opposite and licked the wound. It hurt, but Pyro held back the tears that would make the scene look a tenfold worse than it already was.

With his eye closed, the pup found his own way around Vassago and buried his face beneath his protective paws. He was all Pyro needed at the moment, all his support. Father was not happy with him today, but, had he ever been?