Neverwinter Forest Little daughters grow up fast
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
@Szabala and @Eimear if you would like.

Kieran decided to wake his daughters at least Szabala who seemed the most curioius thus far, and take them outside for a little morning walk. He hoped to spend some time with them, and then @Rian and @Dublin too. They were also welcome, though on this morning, his only plan was for the girls and then the boys later.

He gently nudged them both, licking their heads, hoping they didn't wake up loudly as they usually did. He wanted to allow Kaskara some tim eto sleep in, she deserved it. Especially after all she did for all 5 of them, him included.
48 Posts
Ooc —
She had woken before the others, but only by a few moments. The activity of early morning very rarely roused her, so deeply did Eimear sleep, that this wakefulness was an oddity. She was quiet as she surveyed the area. The girl searched for something — or maybe she was just surprised by the calm of everything at this point — and then she felt the wet kiss of Kieran atop her head, and mewled in protest. Eimear quietly lifted her head and sniffed the dusty air, her head shifting back and forth in the manner of a radio antenna, and then with a squawk she rolled over and tried to go back to bed.
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran chuckled as Eimear tried to roll back over. He tilted his head and chuffed at her again, brushing his muzzle against her downy belly. Cum nigh Eimear. Cum wi' da He licked her head again and then backed up waitin to see if she would finally get up, or if he would have to pack in the adventure for the day. He hoped not, he was excited to explore with at least one of his girls.

I'm sorry for the lack of activity. My computer crashed and I am trying to get back in the swing of things. Finish this one up and updated thread? Trying to make it so he went on a hunt to explain his absence.