Silvertip Mountain If you see her
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Pack Activity 
A quick, non-mandatory, meeting. No rounds, no posting order, but please do not post more than once per 24 hours. 
@Krypton @Ezekiel @Niita @Chaska @Grayday @Reiko @Valette @Phocion @Anita @Nanook @Adeline (she is welcome to come, too!)

He had left his meeting with the Alpha male of Broken Antler Fern and immediately went to the heart of the territory, lifting his head to the sky to call for his pack mates, though it wasn't of urgency. He didn't want them to be alarmed that anything was wrong, but he knew they would want to know an update on Odette. 

He gave them some time to gather, and when he assumed that who was going to come was there, he began to speak. I wanted to let you all know that Sebastian, Alpha of Broken Antler Fern, has just visited me, he started, his gaze going from one wolf to the other. Odette is there, and safe. However... She does not wish to come back at this time. I let Sebastian know that if she changes her mind, or wants us to visit, to let us know, and he said he would. From this moment on, Broken Antler Fern is considered an ally and their wolves should be treated as such. He went silent, then continued. Stoic's whereabouts are still unknown, as Sebastian said he was not with Odette. He knew that might not be easy news, but he figured if he didn't say, they would continue to wonder about him. He looked around, waiting to see if there would be questions or comments.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita appeared to be one of the first to turn up, settling down off to the side to listen with a curious expression. She had only recently returned to Silvertip and had no idea what could possibly be going on. Hopefully it was nothing bad, she couldn't have missed any conflict while she was away with Anita. 

As Steady spoke, Niita was conflicted. She was happy that Odette was safe and also sad that the girl would rather live with complete strangers than her uncle and pack. The news about Stoic was worse, given that he hadn't even been found yet. 

short crappy post is crap, sorry :P
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska sat, and upon hearing what Steady said, he sighed with relief. Not only was Odette alive, but with someone that Steady must have trusted to believe them. As long as she was alive, that part of his worried thoughts dissipated. 

However, the news on Stoic was not as welcoming to him. It did sadden him somewhat. Chaska opened his mouth to offer and idea, then clasped it shut. Niita had already spoken of searching for them. Surely others had to. Andi f they had not found them...Then again, if Odette was alive, there might have been a chance. So he went to voicing his idea, "Should we ask other packs? If Odette has reached another, perhaps Stoic has too?" It was a chance. And despite his still healing leg, he would gladly go.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel came when Steady called, unsure of what this pack meeting was about. When he got there, he found Niita and Chaska already there. Steady stood up higher than them, Zeke dipped his head to his alpha, then sat down beside Niita. When the others arrived, Steady spoke. Odette was with some other pack? That sort of made Ezekiel's fur bristle. If he found out some other pack had his pup, he would've demanded her back. And now this pack that kept her was their ally. Zeke didn't like that, but he didn't speak up. Allies shouldn't keep their ally's pups from them, unless it truly was Odette's choice to stay with them.

Zeke sighed, if Steady trusted these Fen wolves then so would he. Surely Odette would be fine. Chaska spoke up, and made a very good point. I agree with Chaska. If Odette is with another pack, Stoic might be as well. We should probably ask around. He shrugged the end of his sentence, for it was just his suggestion. He knew that Steady liked his pack's opinion, but the welfare of his niece and nephew might be a bit touchier of a subject for the alpha. Zeke would leave the final decision up to Steady.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita adhered to Steady's call, taking her seat amongst the others. The alpha was speaking of Broken Antler Fen and Odette's whereabouts, saying that the young pup subsided within their pack. Anita's stomach dropped -- was Odette safe? She had never interacted with the pup, but the first thought that came across her mind was that she was taken. Fortunately, Steady announced that Odette was safe, and Anita sighed with relief. 

It was somewhat strange that Odette didn't want to return to her pack, but Anita remembered why. After what had happened to cause the pup's leave of absence, it made more sense. It comforted Anita further that the Fen wolves were their allies, meaning that no harm would be done to Odette, though she still wished the pup would come back.

As for the other news, Anita didn't know what to make of it. She was not familiar with Stoic. Either she had not notice when he had dissapeared, or never got to know him before he did. She couldn't remember. Anita decided to sit quietly and wait as the pack sorted things out, as she didn't have many ideas to offer.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His gaze turned to Chaska and Ezekiel as they both expressed that speaking to other packs might be a good idea. After thinking a moment, he nodded. I agree, but I don't want everyone gone at the same time. One wolf goes to one pack, when you get back, let the next wolf go. I don't know a lot of the packs around the area, so you can pick a direction and see what packs lie that way that we haven't visited yet, he explained, looking to each wolf to see if they agreed. Let the others know, too. If you're not up to a trip, then no worries about not going. I think we have plenty who can go. He didn't want anyone chancing any injuries.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita didn't know any of the neighbouring packs, beside the one Steady had mentioned Odette staying in, though she would be willing to look either way. Perhaps she could just search outwards until she found a pack or another member could point her in a direction.

"Who goes first?" Niita was a bit hesitant to speak up at pack meetings but found herself doing so, glancing at the other members to see if anyone knew of a pack they could visit.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Ezekiel agreed with Chaska, and then after Steady also agreed on that plan of action, Niita asked who would go first. The grey wolf would have volunteered himself. But the last time he went from the mountain, results did not go in his favor. "I'm sorry Steady, but I don't think I can handle another trip. But I will be sure to let the others know." Though he did silently wish he could do more.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel was glad that Steady agreed, but now was the question of who would go. Zeke wouldn't mind exploring a bit, though he didn't like the idea of leaving. What if he was gone when Valette returned? He'd promise her he would be here, and he wouldn't break that promise. However there was a pack nearby that he hadn't heard much about. In that big evergreen forest. Perhaps a quick trip there and back would be ok. 

Hesitant to speak up at first, but finally he did, There's that pack below our mountain, in the pine forest? If we haven't already checked there, I wouldn't mind a quick trip. He said, to be whole group but mostly aimed towards Steady. If he did go, he'd have to talk to the alpha beforehand anyway. He wanted to make sure that if Valette returned before he, that she'd know why he was gone. Hopefully Steady could carry on a message. Or he would just have to be really fast.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Chaska was honest in saying he didn’t think he was up for a trip, and Steady nodded. I understand, Chaska. I would be grateful if you passed on the word to the others, in case they want to take a turn and go. Niita asked who would go first, and then Ezekiel offer to go to their neighboring pack. Neverwinter Forest? Steady confirmed. You can go there first, since it’ll be the shortest trip. Since it was so close to them, Steady hoped Stoic had ended up there, and not further off as his sister had. 

His gaze turned to Niita. Do you want to go next? It doesn’t matter, really, which pack you choose, just make sure the others know so we don’t hit the same pack twice. He turned to Anita. Do you want to go after her? He asked, unsure whether or not she wanted to go at all. It’s okay if you’d like to stay here, he offered. Though, as she was working toward her scouting trade, a part of Steady expected that she would go. Still, he wouldn’t force her.

272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
"I'll go after Zeke, set out in a different direction," she assured, certain she would go. Once that was said, Niita glanced to Anita, awaiting her answer. They were both working for a Scout trade and it was an opportunity, she just wished it was under different circumstances.

Once the meeting had adjurned, Niita turned and made her way to patrol while trying to decide which direction to head in and how far out to go.

last from me
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
I have ooc permission from Chaska to skip <3

Ezekiel nodded as Steady told him he could go. He would wait until he could talk to Steady alone before he left, but was eager to leave now. He wanted to literally be there when Valette returned, like he's promised her. But the next best thing was a promise that he wouldn't be gone for long. He watched as Steady have out orders to the others, Niita left on her way though she was to go after him. Then Anita would go as well. He was glad that they had a game plan, and now they would definitely find Stoic. Adeline would have a brother again, which would make him happy. He loved hanging out with Adeline, but she needed a littermate, not a big brother.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It seemed everyone was in agreement, and the planned was formed. Steady nodded, and thanked everyone for their help. The group dispersed, and the Alpha headed towards his den, intent to check up on Adeline. It seemed whenever the topic of Odette or Stoic came up, he needed to reassure himself that Adeline was still there.

I’m going to archive this here! Thanks for this thread, everyone!