Blackfoot Forest Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Leto and @Minna please <3

The man was happier than he had been in a while, pleased that his wolves were standing behind him regardless of all that happened lately. But, even in his peace, he'd noticed mingled scents that he had yet to certify-- and this sparked uncertainty throughout his system. With his tail placed neatly as his side, Aaron sat in the Lover's Grove and let out a long howl for the two wolves who had seemed to be too impatient to await a blessing from Rosings' king.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears perked, catching a howl that rose and fell, setting the silence into motion. Amber eyes blinked at the unusual persons summoned in the howl, that being herself and Leto. It was with uncertainty that Minna rose to her paws, knowing the foremost reason that the ruler may be calling the two. Many things had happened after Kierkegaard's downfall, including Liri's rise to Beta. Minna was happy for her friend, and had meant to seek her out, though a horrible feeling nagged at her. Jealousy. 

She tried to push it away, ignore it, though she had longed for such a position for a long while. But Liri was much more fit for such a position than she was, and Minna admitted it. Liri had been with the pack much longer, the longest out of all of them, in fact. And Minna had certain reckless tendencies that might not prove great in a leadership position. But she certainly could dream, and though she pushed the thought away, it was still there, lurking in the back of her mind.

But now a curiosity and a resolve took hold of her. She would heed the call, for she admired Aaron and was loyal to him, even through all this recent shit, and would not simply ignore him. But should he forbid Leto and herself from seeing each other, she would, with a heavy heart, take her leave. She loved her home, but would not, could not stay if it kept her from Leto.

She traced the howl the Aaron, moving through the beautiful flowers to stand before him. Lovers Grove. Interesting. She bent her muzzle, bowing in greeting. She loathed the fact that she might have to leave, she had given up so much for her home and now held the gamma position. She was loyal to Amara and Aaron, to Liri and her packmates. "Greetings, Aaron" she said evenly, though curiosity glinted in her gaze. 

Leto had not yet arrived, and she waited patiently for him, seating herself cautiously in the field of flowers. Would Amara make an appearance?
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto was many things but a coward was not one of them. With a deep breath, realizing there was only one reason that both Minna and himself could be summoned, Leto made his way across the territory towards the call. He had been worried this would happen, and while not so frightened of leaving he knew how hard it would be. Leaving Liri again was going to be difficult especially if she was forbidden to see him.

With dread curling in his belly, Leto joined Minna in the Lover's Grove. He no longer bothered trying to hide their relationship what with Aaron already knowing, sitting alongside her comfortably; familiarity in his stance.

"Aaron," he greeted, watching the Alpha with guarded eyes and waiting for the questions that were sure to come.
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same thing.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Disrespectful," Aaron comments as the male sits close beside his mate, his tail flicking behind him. "You know why I have called you here-- but you have no idea what I am going to say. And you decide to further disrespect my rules?" He asks, eyes narrowing. 

"Regardless. I had wished to pair you both regardless, before the incident with Keirkegaard. I had noticed your closeness and compatibility early on, but of course there was not much I could do from the sidelines," he continues, taking a deep breath befirehand. He seems less agitated than he did when the sat down, but his tail still flicks. 

"Do you know where you are?" He then asks, a small grin playing on his features. He was a romantic, he couldn't help it.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
At first, he is agitated, and Minna feels her heart plunge. Great, now they're screwed. She almost composes herself to deliver a few words, but then he goes on. Seemingly less agitated, he sits, saying that he planned to pair them from the beginning. Minna felt her heart soar again, feeling very much like a basket-ball, and she quivered in the slightest, nervous. 

She had not yet greeted Leto but with a smile and a quick glance, for she felt it unwise to do so. But now, she sought him another quick glance, impatient for what was to come. She loved the arctic male, loved him dearly, he was her first real love, and by all means the most magical. 

A small grin plays on the features of Aaron, her expression mirrors his as she answers. "Lover's Grove" she says softly, a lilting tone to her words as her expression softens in the slightest. Perhaps she too, is a tad romantic.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto find it hard to believe, given that he had never personally spoken to Aaron before this meeting and they had always hidden their interactions before him besides sitting near each other. He however does not comment on this, letting Aaron speak with an emotionless expression fixed on his face.

It stays that way until Minna glances to him, eyes softening the slightest as he tries to reassure her with a look. Aaron changes topic, bringing up their location. 

Golden eyes glance around the clearing, nodding to Minna's words to agree with them. The Lover's Grove. How ironic.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron notices the slight shift of doubt in Leto's face, and he grins a bit. "You doubt that I was going to pair you together to begin with?" he asks with amusement, raising an eyebrow. "I am a studier. Of wolves, of expressions, of emotions. I did not need to see you together to know of your compatibility... as for your closeness, Amara has mentioned it to me," he adds, still grinning.

When Minna replies the name, he nods. "Lover's Grove is our place of ceremony and meeting. We hold marriage celebrations here," he tells them. "Would you like to be officially named husband and wife? Under my blessing?" he asks them, assuming the answer is yes.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
His attitude only improves, to her relief, and her heart soars as he speaks. Of their compatibility, of them, of love and-"would you like to be named husband and wife". Aaron knows naught of the words she has already shared with Leto, but he needn't ever know, judging by this meeting. She replied without hesitation, eyes alight and ears pricked as the diminutive girl said simply "Yes. I do, Aaron. Of course I do."

It was said with firmness and excitement, eyes lit as she turned her gaze to Leto, an eager longing in her eyes. Of course, he would say yes, wouldn't he? There was not a bit of doubted in the girls heart that he would agree, to be her husband and mate. Their love would finally recognized, her in the Lover's Grove.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Surprise flirted across his face, so sure that Aaron wouldn't be able to tell what he was thinking. He tried to school his features into a more expressionless mask but was unsure if his efforts succeeded. 

Doubt was the next to come, uncertain if this was a sick joke the Alpha was playing on him that would drag out only to be ripped from beneath their paws at the last second. 

Minna gave her consent and though Leto already knew she wanted him, it warmed his heart to hear her words. "I do. More than anything in this world," he murmured truthfully.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
last post!! wrapping this up <3 feel free to respond again. 

Aaron dips his head. "Then congratulations. Today you will be joined together as husband and wife. Leto, do your best to protect and fend for your wife as long as you live. And Minna, provide for your husband and care for him as long as you live," he says, and stands, touching each of their shoulders with his nose. 

"Enjoy your lives together, you deserve love and happiness," he says, and though there is a smile on his face a twinge of pain shoots through his heart-- for he knows he has been betrayed. It will be alright. With that, he turns and leaves them, padding into the dark forest.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
A beaming smile appeared on Minna's face, and stayed rooted there all the while Aaron spoke. Though it would remain a bittersweet memory; the time her love for Leto and his for her was recognized, but also the last time they would perhaps ever see the pale alpha. Her gaze was on Leto, flicking back to Aarons as he finished with a few words. "Thank you. Aaron,  thank you" she said as he finished and vanished, the words joyful and heartfelt. She turned to Leto, eyes aflame. "Leto" with his name,  she expressed all she felt; her love,  her joy and so much more within a single woRd.
96 Posts
Ooc —
I'll archive!

Leto nodded to the Alpha, not quite able to squash the guilt brewing in his stomach. It was soon forgotten as Aaron slipped away, his wife taking up his attention easily with her smile.

He didn't need words to express his return of her love, instead Leto pressed kisses to her face repeatedly as his tail wagged exuberantly.

Everything would be okay, he had Minna and Kierkegaard was gone.