Barrow Fields Flowers in my Hair
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Private 
For the lovely @Marbas --> So sorry for not replying to that first thread, I completely forgot! >.<

Ishild was padding along Saltwinter borders, marking them, but not really marking them. She stalked on until a hauntingly familiar scent reached her nostrils. It was only a few days old, and the hairs along her spine prickled. Nose lowered to the ground as she hunted around the debris. Eyes widened ever so slightly as a small, stale drop of blood was found on the ground. "Shit," she hissed, leaving the territory to follow the scent. 

Tail was high and swaying as she followed it for miles, more worry building up in her gut. He may only be her half-brother, but she still cared about him. Snuffling around the ground again, she snorted as she lost his scent finding herself in Barrow Fields. "Damn it Marbas," She muttered to herself, lowering herself to the ground and sitting upon her rump. 

The raccon faced female glanced around, peering into the distance for any sign of the yearling. He had to be here somewhere, for his scent trail had been fresher than it was before. Well, until she lost it.
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was the voice that roused him, but her scent soon followed as her stuck his nose out of the hollowed tree he'd lain in for the past few days. Fever had wracked his body unchecked, but as he woke on that misty morning, it seemed that the worst of it was over.

Pushing himself onto shaky legs, the bastard rose and went out to meet his half-sister, hardly daring to believe that it was her.

"Ishild?" he called out into the mist, guarded after his encounter with the androgynous liar.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
His voice aroused her from her thoughts and her raccoon-like head whipped around. "There you are, what the hell did you do?" She exclaimed, padding up to him and inspecting him. "I saw blood on the border." Her tail was high and swaying with anxiety, but she was also kind of irritated. It seemed like a Marbas thing to do to go and get himself in trouble. Maybe it wasn't, but to her it was. Chartreuse eyes stared him down as she awaited his reply. 

Super short one
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Too tired for his usual snark, the bastard sank to the ground in his half-sister's presence, and found it in him to feel sorry to have caused her anguish. Irritation, too, was present in his mind, but he had not the energy to express either emotion.

"It lied," he said slowly, voice devoid of all feeling but pain, "I asked after you at the border, and it said it'd never seen you. I tried to kill it. I thought it killed you."

But apparently it hadn't; apparently Ishild was alive and well, and as irritated as she was concerned. He was glad to have found her, but ashamed in her presence. Her full blood mocked him, her status as pack wolf reminding him that he would always be the odd one out.

Now, she would condemn him for injuring her ilk.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It. She thought about it for a moment and nodded, a small laugh escaping her maw. She knew exactly who Marbas was speaking of. "That one? I know who you are talking about. We know each other, but don't know each other. So, I guess it was lying," She sneered, eyes twinkling. 

She gazed at her little brother for a moment, noticing how he braced for her wraith. "You're stupid, but at least you didn't die, I'll give you that." She chuffed matter-of-factly, as if death was something that happened frequently in her life. She stared at him for a while loner, thinking over his words. Her eyes grew hard and she held his gaze whith her own cool stare before opening her mouth once more. "And nothing kills me."
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He smiled faintly at his half-sibling, wanting to close his eyes and revel in the sound of her familiar voice, but at loathe to lose sight of her raccoon-masked face. Affection he'd never known he harbored rose up into his chest, but he pushed it away, smile dimming as he realized how foolish he'd been. How cruel.

"You should make sure it's alright," he said after a moment, wishing for solitude once more. Still, there were things he wished to know. Reasons he'd been excited to see her in the first place. "What about your siblings? Have you seen any of them? Szymon?"

That was the important one. The one he'd been most worried about. Marbas would take news of any of them, but he hoped she would tell them that little Szymon was well.