Broken Antler Fen Not with haste
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
FORGIVE ME! HERE IT IS!! <3 @Aduin

Sebastian trotted through the territory and howled for Aduin. He hadn't seen the male around and Sebastian knew he was going for his counselor trade. He was convinced that Aduin would be good in it. However he also wanted to know how Brandy and him were doing. Those were important matters that he needed to catch up with.

He and Pearl were very happily together, even thinking about little mooselings, which was how they referred to the pups they might have sooner or later. The large male smiled at the thoughts. Ever since Odette was here he was getting more and more into his father like role.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin headed for the location of the howl. He wondered what Sebastian wanted. Maybe details on his and Bran's relationship. Or trade wise. Or if it was something else that didn't come to mind. One of those things being just a simple sit down and chat.

He arrived and greeted Seb with a brotherly touch by a nudge to the shoulder. Then stepped back and sat down. "How's it going?" he asked, his tail wagging.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian greeted Aduin with the same type of nudge and quirked up his lips. "With me it is going well," he offered and then looked over Aduin. "I was wondering how it was between you and Brandy. As a counselor one also needs to reflect well upon himself, at least, I think that. And of course as your brother I'd like to know how you are," he spoke to him.

The large male sat down. He would tell about his happiness later, or maybe not, depending how his story about Brandy went. He didn't want to rub it in his face that things went well for him. That would be bad.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Gonna be vague, since the thread with brandy has not been complete yet

Aduin was slightly surprised when the alpha spoke. "It's, uh...okay I guess. We played a bit a couple days ago." That was something, a good improvement in their relationship. He smiled lightly. His tail betrayed him however and stayed still. There were a few troubling thoughts still.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Oh alright! :D

Sebastian smiled at this younger brother. "That sounds good," he hummed and nudged him happily. "Hopefully everything will work out!,"he spoke positively. The male looked over Aduin, he had already been so much better with his shyness than before. "I did the thing with pearl you asked about," he admitted to him. After all Aduin wanted to know what it had been like. Well it was fantastic. Sebastian didn't want to stop doing that ever again. Plus he kinda liked that his first time was with Pearl and not anyone else.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded, full of hope that everything would turn out great in the end. And this time, he planned to give it time before asking questions that were full of worry. He was going to try and change, for her. For Brandy. "I hope so too." He did not realise it, but his tone sounded down.

His expression was a little confused when Seb said he did something. Then slowly, memory came back. And his expression slowly distorted. First to joy. Then to mortification. Then curious. "Wh-Wh" he gulped back ot get past the nervous stutter. "What w-was it like?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian gave Aduin a quick nod and then quirked up his lips. Aduin deserved a good relationship. The topic moved to what he and Pearl did. And it had been amazing. "It was so great! It felt amazing," he spoke to his little brother and grinned.

"But yeah, you both have to be ready for it. And you can do that when Brandy goes in heat because even though you are brother I would not approve of you fathering some children, yet." Sebastian had several reasons. First, Brandy was too young and second he started this pack so he could have a family. Sebastian was very strict on that.

Ever since Odette was here he was dying to become a father. "It wasn't all perfect, but we could laugh about it. Hopefully Pearl will go in heat soon. Then you will be an uncle!"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's curiosity was perked when Seb said it was 'great' and 'amazing'. Could it really be like that? Was it an exaggeration? Then Seb brought it up about Aduin and Brandy. That struck him as a bit of a surprise. He hadn't thought about her going into that. "S-She will?" He completely understood not having children yet. But heh ad no idea how heat affected him. Only that it was the time of when they were ready to breed. Not if he could resist, or anything like that.

Then he felt his ears perk up when Sebastian spoke of him being an uncle. Not by blood, but it felt close enough by bond. "An uncle? When?! What will their names be?!"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded. "Well we hope she will go in heat soon," Sebastian spoke. He smiled when Aduin was so excited. "Well, she needs to be pregnant yet, and she isn't. So we don't have names yet," Sebastian explained. He was really excited about having young. He wanted this for a long time and now it seemed to be finally happening. Or well, if Pearl would go in heat he could just let go and have her instead of holding back.

"Once Brandy is of age she might go in heat too, but I will have to ask you to not act on it," he pointed out to him. Sebastian was not sure if he allowed another's young yet. He would need to think about it. He didn't want to overflood the pack with pups.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin smiled at that. He was glad that Sebastian was happy. And also glad there may yet be pups in the pack, besides Odette. Newborn pups. And when Seb said the same about Brandy, he felt excited about that too. But there was a feeling he had in the pit of his stomach. He remembered that the only thing they did wasn't just play. There was the other thing too.

Recalling that, his expression turned upside down. He didn't want to tell Seb, afraid he would get Brandy or himself in trouble. His face betrayed him, unknown to himself.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched his younger brother, he had grown quiet but looked happy, as the time progressed though the male seemed more thoughtful and maybe a bit worried. Sebastian squinted his eyes and frowned. "What happened Aduin? You can tell me," he spoke. It was probably something related to this topic. Maybe they already did something like that, or Aduin thought something silly again. Sebastian just wanted to help him out here.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin sighed. "It's...after we had a little play, Brandy. She said something." He recalled the angry look in her eye, and what she said. He wanted to make it up to her, do something to cheer her up. That was what he felt to be his goal. Make her happy.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian frowned at Aduin and looked worried. "What did she say to you then?," he asked, basically on the edge of his seat. He was thinking that she said something bad to him. At least it looked like that. Sebastian sat down and nudged him. He had a feeling that she had said something bad to Aduin. Sebastian wanted to be understanding and open.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"She...She was angry. Said I ignored her...Seb, I messed up!" he shouted, his face falling into his brother's neck fur. He couldn't stop himself shaking head to toe, his breathing quickening. He really thought he had messed up. Upset Brandy to a point of no return. "What do I do, Sebastian? What do I do?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian frowned lightly. "You didn't, you gave her some space?," Sebastian spoke in confusion, after all that was what he advised Aduin. Sebastian shook his head. "We are going to talk about this. You, Brandy and me. Maybe Pearl too," he spoke. He didn't want to have a sad Aduin and now he found that the female was being rather unfair to her mate. He would need to give them a counseling session in a controlled environment.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin did not stop, keeping his head there in Sebestian's fur. He had, and now it made things worse for him. The suggestion after seemed pretty good, even though it was more like a demand in his ears. "Y-Yeah...Okay." He hadn't talked to Pearl in some time either. But he didn't think on that.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian decided it might be best to talk with it now and let out a powerful howl to @Brandy. The grey male wanted this thing resolved between these members. If Brandy would say one of the sweetest males around would have been ignoring her while she had been casting him aside was rather unfair. He wanted to talk this over with the two of them. "I hope this get resolved."
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Itd been days since she'd last seen Aduin, days since she came back from exploring around the fen. Her nights had been spent in whatever nook or cranny that she found in the borders, but thats not to say she really slept. Some nights, she just stared off into the distance and stayed up all night, but the ones she did sleep were haunted by nightmares. Today, however, was one of the days that the copper girl was trying to catch up on sleep. She was so exhausted, Brandy just slept sprawled on a warm rock. It was Sebasian's call renting through the air that startled her awake, and much as she didn't want to go to it, she had to. After a stretch and a yawn, she was trotting her alpha's way and took only minutes to arrive.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin did not think he meant now. But he said nothing, and only waited for the third wolf to arrive on scene. His mate, Brandy came in minutes, looking somewhat tired. He didn't want her to have woken up just to come to this. But nonetheless, it was happening. He couldn't go against his alpha, or rather he chose not to.

"H-Hey Bran..." He couldn't think of anything else to say, but kept his eyes on her. Wishing she would not be angry with him, and it was just a one time thing.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian greeted Brandy with a nod and then sat down. "Hi Brandy," he smiled softly at her. Both didn't look well. "I heard there was a fight between you two, and I hoped that you would want to talk about it, but mostly too Aduin. He said that you were angry and he has been ignoring you, but that is not the case. He has been giving you space. Maybe you could tell Aduin how he could do it better next time," he spoke calmly and on a friendly tone.

"Communication is key. Aduin is afraid you are mad at him-- Actually Aduin. You should tell her what you feel." He explained. He hoped these two would talk.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Were she a human, Brandy would have dark bags under her eyes. Instead, she trudged forward with her tail dragging on the earth, and her lemon eyes dull. Even her head hung low, but she approached with a friendly chuff and sat a foot or so from Aduins side. She didn't make eye contact with him, keeping her now worried gaze on her paws. Sebastian's words were heard and processed, but she didn't make any move for a long, drawn out couple of moments after the alpha was silent. 
               "I'll wait, then."
She shot a swift glace at her mate, waiting for him to speak first, but didn't look past his nose. The copper girl was ashamed of herself, and it was wrought across her distressed and tired face. Her words were clipped, worried, but not as harsh as she'd been the other day. Even Sebastian thought she was wrong....  But Brandy wouldn't relent: she was hurt, and she would not have the blame put on herself.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded and turned himself so his ful front faced Brandy. He paused for a moment, staring at her, overlooking her and taking in the beauty he fell for. She may have new scars, but to him she never changed. Soon he began talking about his feelings.

"Brandy, w-when you were angry with me, I w-was scared. Afraid you would leave me. Afraid I messed up. And I don't want that to happen again...I was also confused." Some sadness lingered into his speech. "I-I didn't know how to react, what you meant, I...I'm sorry. I wanted to give you some space, to stop worrying." What he said next, he felt he should sit up and look bolder. So he did just that.

"But Brandy, every time I look at you I fear what will happen. Every hunt, I worry I will never see you. Every night, I fear the morning you won't be by my side. Every morning, I fear the night where I will sleep without you there...I love, Brandy. But it makes me worry about you."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded to Brandy when she said she would wait. The young male sat and listened to Aduin. He was perhaps too worried that it would go wrong that it was actually happening. He was afraid for Pearl too but how Aduin was looking at it was pretty.. heavy. Though he kept his mouth shut. He remembered that Aduin lost his family, several times. If Sebastian hadn't been there for him as a Steady factor he was not sure what would happen to the nervous male.

He then nodded when Aduin was done and then turned to Brandy. He was not going to say anything yet, he would just let them talk about it, be a mediator between them. Letting them just let go of their feelings.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Sorry for having this go sour, but it was the only reason I could think of why she'd freak out and run for a month T_T I figure the next round she'll take of.

Aduin spilled his emotions out in front of Brandy, and the pressure of guilt on her shoulders was agony. Her ears splayed back against her head and her tail lashed behind her in agitation. He shouldn't be afraid to mess up, he already HAD, but nothing that she would leave him for. Hell, he probably didn't een really know what he'd done. The yearling turned her face from the males as tears choked her, and a sigh bubbled through her throat. He kept going though, and by the end of his speech Brandy could do nothing but sob through her breathy sobs. She'd been sleeping alone off and on for the past month or so: had he not noticed?
         "You think I don't worry?! I'm a born and raised warrior, Aduin, I don't need protection every moment of the day. I love you, but you're smothering me! You walked right past me at the hunt- thats more than giving me space. You hurt my feelings Aduin, and you made me feel like I wasn't important anymore." 
Her voice rose in pitch with each word through her tears, and by the time she was done speaking she'd fixed her dark furred mate with a challenging glare, lemon eyes shining with tears and hurt but deathly serious.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin was too shocked for words at her response. His tail fell low, almost touching the ground and his ears went flat pointing back. He tried to several times, but only choked on his words with low dull whines. He glanced to Sebastian, looking for some kind of help. Anything! But he expected nothing. This was between him and Brandy. He couldn't drag Seb down with him into his depression and despair. His fear and anxiety.