Seaside Moors Come join me. My garden needs tending.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
The fire kissed woman took a moment, watching along the shore from a distance. The rolling hills were almost calming, a little breeze coming off the sea to kick up just a hint of salt. She looked back to the ground, green eyes flashing for a moment. The sun was near setting but she didn't didn't stop. Not yet. She wasn't sure where she was going or when she'd know when she had arrived but Isley kept on. Being away from her family was different and freeing. 

The woman licked her lips, eyes scanning over the topography. She didn't know what she might find, but still, the green thumb was eager to explore. She was long overdue for a life for herself. 
17 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Her deep chocolate eyes fell on the other, a girl with a pelt of fire. Sure, her pelt of cream was beautiful, but to have a pelt like a fox was superb. She admired the woman for a moment, before stepping out to greet her. She strode to the side of the other, stance open and amiable, her chocolate eyes without malicious intent. "Hey" she greeted the other, gaze rolling on the rolling hills and crashing shore. "Nice view you've got here. I'm Fluer." It was an open, perhaps too friendly greeting, but Fluer had been without companionship for a while.
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
For the woman it was almost a relief to be found by someone else. She had been alone so long she was almost craving another's companionship. Isley offered a small smile, nodding as her emerald gaze drifted over the other female. "Isley," She hummed out as she looked the lands over. "It is lovely a view." She agreed readily. She loved the idea of such a gorgeous landscape - where the sea and earth and sky met each other. She watched the woman for a moment, quiet and happy in the peace. She didn't mind it at all - it stopped her mind from looking for faults, from supplying secret darkness to other people. 
17 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Isley. The other gave her name, and agreed with Fluer. The cream woman smiled, then noticed the green eyes of the other. Unfair. Fluer was not one to be jealous, but the woman's vibrant pelt coupled with her eyes gave Fluer a hint of that. She loved green eyes, wished, at times, for something other then her deep chocolate. But that was how it went, wasn't it? Wishing for something one couldn't have. 

"What are you doing here, Isley? By the coast, I mean." it was a forward question, but typical for the girl. Small talk just wasn't her thing. At least, not for long. Isley was a loner, obviously, and perhaps she was looking for a pack, or just exploring.
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
A scent on the wind caught the dark wolf's attention, and he paused in the river to turn his head toward the two bright and lovely beings that stood together on a distant hillock. Though they were yet far and undistinguished apart from color - milk and flame - Dagfinn was already smitted by the excotic scents of the wolves of this land, and by their readily apparent diminutive statures. He'd tower above them both, if they allowed him to draw near, and wouldn't that be a sight? Coal and milk and flame - poetic.

Dag was a hopless romantic, at heart.

"Ah, sweet cherry flame - you dance even in stillness!" he called to the one, drawing himself out of the water and moving toward them, sopping wet. To the other, he seranaded, "And elfenben​, fair ivory! Like svane, your grace is undeniable."

Opening his maw wide, the dark male took a deep breath and repeated the sentiment in song, switching over to his mother tongue to keep the proper flow to the impromptu song.
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
For the pale woman to have so many insecurities compared to Isley seemed almost irrational - Isley adored the soft tones of her coat, she could blend where Isley had no hopes. Still she looked at Fleur, offering her a small smile at the question. "I haven't decided yet, honestly." She could worry about that later - maybe once she'd exhausted her efforts on her own. "Are you after something in particular, Fleur?" She asked curiously. 

Before they could talk any more there was a third beast who approached them, a male who clearly fashioned himself a casanova. Immediately Isley was suspicious - the flowery compliments only meant he was after something. She exchanged a glance with Fleur before looking him over again. "Who are  you?" She decided to be more brave than her thoughts - her green eyes fixed on the male, watching every step he took.