Silver Creek Long after your gone, gone, gone
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Mandatory Pack Meeting, please post by August 9.

It was then that she realized that something was missing... no someone was missing... two someones.  Larel and Indra where not in the creek, Sppring could not find them anywhere.  Fear sparked in the Alpha's eyes.  Had they wandered of and gotten lost?  Had they gotten picked up by a bird of prey?  Had Reek stolen them...?  She didn't know and was scared that she couldn't be sure.  Guilt and grief began tp pang in her heart.  How had she not noticed sooner?  Could she have done something about it?

She didn't know and it hurt.

At her realization the Alpha tilted her head back and howled for @Casmir, @Laika and @Amber to alert them of the situation.  She trembled slightly in disbelief as she waited for them, but slowly found herself calming down, her body stopping the trembling.  Still a troubled look stayed in her gaze as she waited for the three full members of her pack that she fully trusted.
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Amber hadn't found it strange that she'd seen little of Laika and Casmir's girls, figuring that the new family had beeen bonding or something. But when her sister's fear-laced howl rent through the sky and called for her and the newly appointed parents, the ebony woman galloped towards her sister with an answering call telling her she was on her way. 
It didn't take long for her to follow her sisters trail and skid to her side, panting. She was not made for endurance or speed, not with her padded hips or chubby belly. Nonetheless, she was at her sisters side, throwing a questioning ocean gaze towards Spring.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Spring called and Cas lifted a weary head. he hadn't slept, had barely eaten, since the girls had gone missing. only they hadn't gone missing; he knew exactly where they were. with him. Reek. anger boiled in the boy but he was exhausted from being enraged all the time.

lifting himself, he staggered toward his leader's summons, noting that Amber was there but Laika had not arrived. "they're gone." the boy blurted the words with a weariness that befit a much older wolf. "i think he has them."
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan was not immune to the distress of Casmir, worrying over the boy like she might have her own. She provided whatever comforts she could to the duo but still was as respectful as possible, making sure that she didn't crowd them when they needed their time. When Spring's call rang out she moved as quickly as she comfortably could while still being unfamiliar to the packlands. She was not the first to arrive and had no idea if she was the last, finding another dark body there that she wasn't familiar with. 

The pale woman was gentle as she approached Casmir, rubbing against his shoulder for a moment before stepping back. "What does he look like?" She didn't care for the name, as she had heard many before to many others - Casmir's father had other titles after all. What it mattered was how he looked, who she could watch out for.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Laika wasn't there and while Spring was disapointed in her Beta, she was also slightly worried.  Why had Laika not yet attended?  She had given her friend time afterall, so if Laika didn't show up by the end of this Spring would probably have a talk with her about this and ask her why.  Besides Laika though Amber, Casmir and even Rowan had showed up.

As Casmir's first words rang through her ears her blood seemed to turn to ice.  He had only comfirmed one of her fearss, a fear that was very possible.  She nodded slowly in agreement, her gaze though turned to Rowan a little surprised yet glad to hear her Epsilon speak up, asking what he looked like.  It was a question that she could easily answer.  "He is a black furred male.  He has murky brown eyes and a glasgow smile and happens to be good at healing.  His name is Reek."  Spring informed Rowan.  Then suddenly she paused, sudden realization dawning upon her.  "Back when Silver Creek was Phoenix Maplewood in Snowforest Taiga I went on a scouting mission for Saena, to go see if Reek had made a claim of land, since I had heard him and some others howl a claim.  I ended up finding the land... from a distance, it's not to far from the Maplewood."  She informed her pack, an idea beginning to form in her mind.
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Casmir and the new girl, Rowan, were the only two pack members to show. Like Spring, she wondered where their pale Beta was, but didn't question it even if her sister was clearing waiting for Laika. 
Spring described Finch almost exactly, and Amber pinned her ears as puzzle pieces fell into place. She had done this: she had let the liar right to their home! SHE was the reason that Indra and Laurel were gone. 
         What have I done....
For a moment, she played with the notion of telling the group about it. But, in her shock, she decided to wait until she and Spring were alone. 
               "How do we know he took them, though? What if Laurel just went on some adventure? We can't send wolves all the way across the Teekon Wilds for a posibility. And what if he fights for them? We can't send the entire pack for backup, but theres no way a father who came all the way here for them is gonna let them go without a fight."
There were too many posibilities, too many things that could go very, very wrong.
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
She listened dutifully to the description, her eyes going wide. "I met this wolf. He described his mate, said he was looking for his children. This was far from the Creek, though."  Rowan explained quietly. There was an ire in her, a great rage that swept up a strong wind and she felt her hackles bristle a bit. 

The other female said they couldn't just send the pack and Rowan wanted to be incredulous, she wanted to balk. This was their children! "You would abandon them, then?" Rowan asked, her voice cold as ice - there was no other outward change in her, as good as she was in controlling her appearance and masking her deeper intentions. She was stoic, the precious shift from her back to neutrality. "If he is the wolf that has been described to me, the girls cannot be abandoned to him." 

745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
oof sorry for holding this up D:

Rowan appeared, and Casmir gratefully returned her touch, though he remained dulled to those around him. "he's a dark wolf with an ugly fucking face," he growled. Cas fell silent then to listen to Spring describe Reek as well as give a little backstory -- his jaw clenched and he pulled away from Rowan to regard Amber incredulously.

"these are my kids. i'm not about to let some crazy idiot take them halfway across the goddam wilderness!" the boy snapped, before letting out a sigh of blazing frustration. "sorry, Ambs," he muttered. "i'm just so ... fucking pissed that this bastard got away with it."

his attention moved to Spring then. "let me go. i'll ... i'll try and get them back."
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Amber threw in some remarks about how they could be wrong about the image of Reek taking the puppies and while Spring felt a growl starting in her throat, her sister did have a point. Still she was still residing to the Reek possibility. Soon after Amber finished, Rowan threw in some input, saying that she had actually met Reek and then saying that they had to go after the girls. Finally Casmir spoke up to offer to go after the kids.

Spring took a deep breath.

There were many options she could choose from right now, but one shone in the spotlight. She knew what to do.

”Casmir.” The Alpha began. "I want you to take Laika and the two of you will go after Laurel and Indra. I will speak to you both privately and give your directions to the Grotto. Although if you or Laika is put in any danger I want you to come back to the Creek.” Spring’s serious gaze swept over her wolves. "Am I clear?”
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Better late than never!!! :D

Laika was mad. She had been thinking of Reek ever since the puppies had disappeared, and the more the thought, the angrier she grew. He had fooled her, and she was going to kill him. 

Spring's howl rang in her ears, but she didn't come. She sat in her den and stared at the wall, eyes ablaze. Finally, she took a deep breath and turned to smooth her rather disheveled coat. She had to at least look better than she does now for her packmates. She slowly got to her feet and padded over of the den, pacing back and forth for a moment longer before following the howl.

By then, the meeting was well underway, but she entered just in time to hear Casmir saying he was going to go. She nodded with a frown, opening  her mouth. "Me too," she said in the middle of Spring's speech as if she hadn't even spoken at all. She gazed at spring as she finished, but didn't utter another word.
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
With the instructions given Rowan nodded, looking over the wolves present. She couldn't go out with them logically and so she would invest her energies into helping bring the girls home in the capacity that she could. She would cast her spells, consult the spirits, and with any luck the girls would return to their home before her children were born into it. 

745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
last for me!

he nodded, grateful that Spring had taken his advice. even if she had not, the boy knew he would have left the Creek to seek out his daughters. nothing could keep him from that. he stood nearby, waiting for the dismissal.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Amber took a step back at the rush of hostility, and while she knew it wasn't really directed at her, it stung to be talked to in such a fassion as this from her packmates. What was worse, her own sister seemed to share the feelings, and the shadowy Ciel couldn't tell if she'd really heard the growl from Spring or it was from somewhere else. Either way, she did not reply, but rather backed up as Liaka, too, approached. Apology ignored, Amber turned with a flick of her tail and, hearing the conclusion, padded away with head hanging by her paws and tail dragging in the earth behind her. 

Me too