Fairspell Meadow Bad, Bad Boy!
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
As soon as he was done talking to @Althaia, he set off to get the herbs he'd promised whether she liked it or not. He'd rather go out and find the herbs himself than let his wife go to a woman neither of them actually knew. 
Harley was no caregiver, but he knew what things helped a belly ache, and raspberry was good for that and birthing pains, from what he'd been told. Chervile was good for belly aches too, but poppy seed would take away any pain she had: then again, she had to be careful not to take too many, lest she sleep her pregnancy away or sedate the babies. Raspberry was his best option.
Upon coming into a meadow, his amber eyes search and search and search.... With success! There, tangled in some overgrown bramble tendrils, was a raspberry bush! The wolfdog trotted over, slowing only when he came close enough to worry about stepping on a thorn and picking his way carefully to the leafy bush. 
He had to be very careful, grabbing the leaves and making sure not to rip them as well as paying attention to the brambles draped around it. He piled the leaves between his paws one at a time, and every now and again vaccumed up a berry instead of a leaf, then chuckling to himself like he'd done something bad. Yeah, he sure belonged with the Dark Brotherhood. 

Tagging Althaia for visibility, anyone is welcome to join!
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As she walked through the meadow the gorgeous black female, Rouge, caught the scent of another. She winded her way through the bushes of fruit, smoothly carful not to touch the thorns. She moved under the cover of the bushes and trees as she did instinctually.

The scent was from a wolf, but it had a hint of something else. Something similar but not quite the same as a normal wolf she through. The idea of another being around brought a grin to her muzzle, a sinister one at that. 
She slowed her pace as the scent grew stronger until she could make out that is was a wolf she was smelling. She saw a pile of leaves between their paws as they gathers more of the foliage.

Still instinctually hidden behind the cover of bushes, but not entirely on purpose, Rouge called out to the wolf making a comment she though humorous "Sweetheart, You know as wolves we're supposed to eat meat.". A grin appeared on her face as she thought how am using this could become.

144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
A scent on the wind told Harley he wasn't alone, and he stopped with the leaves clamped in his lips to turn his face. The hybrid swept his amber gaze over the ebony female who approached, more or less: nervousness hit him, for at first thought he thought it was Nemesis out to kill him while Althaia wasn't here.... But her lack of a pose was settling, and he squinted through the branches before piling the leaves with the others. Her teasing words reached his ears, and the milk colored man smiled. 
                 "Never had berries before? Every so often, they're nice treats: I'm actually here collecting the leaves for my wife."
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge was happy to find someone to play her games, or at least not instantly hate them and become aggressive. That wan't any fun. The wolf was a male and as he spoke of gathering leaves for his wife a glimpse of dislike came across Rouge's face for a moment but then back to a grin. The mention of a wife vaguely indicated that he was likely part of a pack, something Rouge hated.

She stepped out from the bushes but not up to the wolf, just enough to get out of the bush fully. She then said with a bit of a chuckle "The berries are quite sweet to nibble on, but I have never known any use for just the leaf. Your wife must be very lucky having you do errands for her." She swayed her tail slightly pleased with the conversation.

144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She looked unhappy for a moment, but while he'd assumed it was towards the berries, she admitting to knowing their taste. Was she upset he had a mate, then? Odd. Nonetheless, Harley kept his smile, and nodded. 
              "They're good for pregnancy pains, sometimes, they don't effect the pups but can help mama. My wife is lucky, yes, but she's also pregnant: even if I hadn't insisted on getting these for her, I would have." 
He was a good husband, clearly, and this woman didn't even know the frikkin half of it. He hated the pack they were in, Althaia's sister, the man that'd possibly knocked up his woman.... But still here he was picking leaves for her aching belly.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
[On a phone at the moment won't be able to bold ect]

Pregnant! The word along with pups shocked Rouge as it brought up many unpleasant memories from her past. Her attitude changed, at first to a blank emotionless state as she reacted to his words. 

But as the shock wore off and more thoughts of her past came to her her expression changes to one of seriousness almost aggression. She had been abandon as a pup and all she could think of was pips need to be cared for and loved. 

She he spoke to the male, almost not thinking, and defiantly not as her normal self. "You and your wife are both lucky. To recieve such a gift." she spoke about the arriving pups.

144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The woman seemed surprised by the news, though he wasn't sure why she would be. Eventually, though, as Harley stayed quiet, she became very serious as she said they were very lucky. Grinning, Harley beamed in pride. 
            "Yes, yes we are lucky, and thrilled. We can't wait to welcome them into the world."
Unfortunatley, that world included those dark woods he hated so much. Even so, his kids meant as much to him as Althaia!
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouges agression wore off as she heard the male excited to recieve his pups soon enough. If he had had the slightest bit of hesitation about them being a give she might have full on attacked him for it. But luckily that wasn't the case.

Her shock wore off and she was left in this state of emptyness. She didn't see any further reason to stay in this state but she felt compelled to ask "Do you need any help." If he replied no she wouldn't stay much longer and would go on her way.

144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She seemed eager to leave, and Harley had things to do-after shaking his head at her offer, he went on his way. The wolfdog gave a nod as he passed her, taking any herbs he'd found and heading back for his mate.