Golden Glade Those who are welcome
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
@Pritmor trying to help you become more active? although anyone is welcome!

Shalon had been doing her best to ease the duties of the Royal pair, scent marking and hunting were at the top of the list. Although she had noticed that @Nico was also doing a very good job at helping out as well. Something she was thankful for, and would be sure to mention next time she saw him.

Things had been going well, while the pack was still small in numbers they were strong at heart. Everyone was starting to find their place, @Hearta as den mother, and Nico as a protector and soldier, and their King @Charley Pryor and Queen @Aspen had been proving to be reliable leaders. Shalon was in the process of following her morning routine, and was headed to a stream closest to her den site for a bath before heading to check the tunnel entrance.

As she approached the water, Shalon gracefully dipped a bay in rushing water. It was a shallow stream, but it was deep enough for one to wash. Slowly she entered the water, and content sigh escaping her lips. She loved the water, especially the crystal clear flow of the water here in the Glade. She knew she couldn't take long, but she allowed herself this small moment of satisfaction. Lying down she allowed the water to wash over her.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
14 Posts
Ooc — chesire
Bobbing his head, Pritmor fights to not make use of the tools in his mouth to bite at his leg. He was in the open. He was present. He was thinking of turning around. Biting his lip, Pritmor covers his eyes. "I'm moving, I'm moving. Shoo doubts" Slooshing of water attracts the male to mark it as the finish line in his little journey to branch out among his peers. At the stream, he will spin on his pads and strut to his quaint spot. Eventually standing at the edge, he shrugged. "Well, I made an effort. Oh well" He exhales with a smile, not noticing a female was there within range of his voice.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon watched the unknown male silently, she had noticed his sent within the territory before. She wasn't alarmed by his presence, of course she was on alert as having never met him. However he didn't appear to be much of a threat. Raising a brow at the man, she looked at him curiously. "Good morning..." Shalon wasn't entirely sure how to approach this male. She stood from the water, her fur soaked. Shaking roughly to rid herself of the ticklish drips of water running down her multi-hued pelt. "May I ask your name stranger? I'm afraid we've yet to met." She could smell the scent of the pack upon him, so she wasn't harsh with her words. However she had yet to met him, and he was distinctly absent form the trials they had faced so far as a new pack.

sorry i took the day off yesterday :P
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
14 Posts
Ooc — chesire
"Me? My name is Morprit! I mean Ritrom! It's Pritmor." His twisted tongue unraveled. "We haven't but I want to change that with my or our pack" He faced the brooke, investigating the middle of the width. He squinted then checked to see if he was addressing the wrong direction. "Oh sorry! You were seeing my tail" He corrected his postion.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded with a small smile, "Pritmor, interesting." She peered around him trying to catch a glimpse of his face, he intruiged her. What an odd fellow, she thought. When he did turn around she noticed his lanky apperance, and skinny figure. Bare to the bone, really. "I am Shalon Whitehall, a pleasure to meet you." She remained in the water though, at some distance from him. She tried to conceal a smile, afraid he might take it as a mockery.
Shalon's Pawprints