Neverwinter Forest can you feel the love tonight
252 Posts
Ooc —

They had pawned off their wee devils to Kaskara and her mate, and Eshe was a mixture of worried and relieved for some brief time apart. Should we check on them? She began, and then, Do you think they're alright? But when she realized that now, she and Scimitar had time together, just they themselves again, she felt positively elated! An idea occurred to her, and she moved toward the gently rolling stream their forest harbored. Immediately upon arrival, she drank slowly, withholding for romance sake choking on the water as she had when he first came across her, ever.

Remember the day we first met? She asked after quenching her thirst, her eyes alight with happiness. They had come so far from that day! Two sons, and all of the love in the world.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
They loped along now, leaving their two rascals with Kaskara and Kieran’s already quite active brood, and for a stolen moment, Scimitar felt wonder at the silence of having just his mate to himself – of course, that was, until she began to fret. He felt a small grin press to his lips, and canting his muzzle to her, he gave a nod to indicate that he indeed felt they were alright – reiterating this thought by loping even faster forward, hoping to coax her away further to some stolen solace. They loved the boys dearly – but it was rare now the parents held any alone time with one another.

Eshe moved to a stream that ran through their forest, and following her swiftly, Scimitar gave a small snort of amusement at her question. “You mean the day you were intent on drinking the entire moor, and threw up in the process?”
a crime so old as the sky and bone
252 Posts
Ooc —
As he spoke of throwing up in the process, Eshe balked. I... It was water! I was coolin' off my feet! But she couldn't lie, and grinned stupidly. Probably on account of you bein' there and heatin' up the place. I looked at you and whew! Eshe's ears peeled back to her crown and she smiled and laughed. That much was the truth; Scimitar had robbed her of breath at first sight, and probably had taken her heart that day, too, every bit of it. I think that was one of the best days of my life, she reminisced, her eyes aglow.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He snorted at her next words, feeling heat flush to his face at the compliment. Despite his time with Eshe, who offered praise readily, he was unused to such attentions. With Bazi, it had never been such a flirtatious and open relationship. They had spent more time fighting and trying to get along rather than simply enjoying their time with one another.

"Mine too," he offered in easily, though he had also felt torn that day. It had been a particularly dark time between he and Bazi at the time -- and he had known then, that day that he could not continue his mateship with the ivory woman. Though they had tried for months on end after to fix their relationship. "You opened my eyes that day."
a crime so old as the sky and bone