Stavanger Bay the return
a dandy dreamed what means to die
40 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Joining 
His hunt for his other siblings had been fruitless. He had left Blackrock Depths in search of them, returning empty handed. Skellige would likely be angry with him, leaving without notice, without so much as a goodbye. The boy approached the borders of his brother's pack with a sour attitude, aware that he would need to apologize. If there was one thing that Jagoda disliked, it was apologizing, even to Skellige. 

The scent of brine grew thick within the air as did the scent of Blackrock's well- marked borders. Here,  Jagoda stopped, panting in the wake of his travels and the heat of the day. He did not sit down to rest, but rather stood, in spite of his fatigue. His pale muzzle lifted skyward and a beautiful beckoning call rang out into Starvanger Bay. A call for Skellige. Jagoda was ready to face him.

@Skellige
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Since Jagoda's already in the Murgash thread, if there's a chance to backdate this a few days, that would be ideal... so he's not trespassing >____>;

The call that sounded overhead rang with a voice of familiarity. Immediately, the leviathan felt himself fill with an irate rage. It was a call that he wasted no time in answering. With lengthy strides that pulled him from the ocean and proceeded to carry him swiftly across the sands, Skellige closed the distance on the borders in a matter of minutes. His dark russet gaze was burning as he locked his vision on the white-masked Cairn who had vanished without reason and without warning. The fur along his neck and back bristled with obvious anger. They had claimed the Blackrock territory without him, and yet he returned without any means of apology or gift to offer. Jagoda would pay for having abandoned the wraith when he had needed bodies desperately.

Looming like a shadow, Skellige took a threatening step closer and peered at the younger Cairn with an expression of distaste. “You’ve got fucking balls,” he snarled with raised brows. The titan would take a fair bit of convincing to allow his younger brother back into the bay, and so he waited to see what Jagoda would have to say for himself – if he had anything to say at all.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
a dandy dreamed what means to die
40 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
I was going to suggest that same thing! Maybe it'd also be a good plot opportunity.  Jagoda could be given the lowest rank as punishment.

Jagoda braced himself for his brother's arrival, muscles tensing beneath his sooty pelt. It took only a few minutes for the black dragon to appear,  and he appeared with such anger that Jagoda flinched away from him. His voice was laced with anger and disappoint. Yes, Jagoda had left and returned at the least opportune time.

I am sorry, brother. I was looking for the others, he spoke through clenched teeth, hating the apology as expected. His ears lowered as did his body posture, tail tucking beneath his belly. What must I do to earn your trust again? I will work constantly on my caches. Any anything else you ask of me.
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
haha yeah he'll probably be put into the Jetsam rank but skelly might have something else in store for him

Jagoda was foolish.

Skellige knew as much from watching him grow as a child, but he did not fully comprehend the extent of the boy’s obtuse mind. The words that had spilled from the young Cairn’s mouth were words of apology, but they did little to sway the kind of the sea. He drew his crown upward over Jagoda with a curling lip and a cold expression on his inky face. Again, the thoughts of Ksenia returned to the back of his mind, and he wondered if his pale sibling had something to do with the disappearance of the white-masked boy. The wraith wondered once more if Jagoda was working for the ivory woman. His trust was falling down around him, but he knew that it was the only way to weed out any of her potential spies.

“You were gone for some time, Jagoda,” he reminded the boy with a snap of his teeth. “Enough time for the Blackrock to form without you, and for you to miss the blessing of the lands.” It was important that Jagoda knew this, if only because the blessing was a sacred act for their people and should have been treated with the utmost respect. The bristling titan stepped forward again, until he was no more than a foot away from the younger Cairn. “Yet you come back with your belly to the sands and a plea on your lips,” his voice was guttural and chilling as it struck the air. “Why should I accept you?”
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams