Sun Mote Copse no land beyond
120 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
set just outside of sunmote @Natashe
memories of last night's successful hunt still coursed through arunik'ra's mind. she felt content -- successful -- at last molech's light was truly upon them.

she had spent the early morning securing the borders, noting places where deer were apt to travel, or the lolling routes the small game preferred to undertake. she knew sunmote copse now better than ever before, and the area smelled distinctly of both her's and eshamun's presence.

she had stopped mid-day just outside of the copse' weir, having been quite exhausted from her duties. she made for the stream that sprung a little outside of the copse's reach, intent to dip her tired paws into the river to eke them of their soreness. seeing not a soul on the bank, the res drunak slid joyously into the water, content to simply tread in place as the coldness rushed over her wearied bones.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe had traveled for quite some time through teekon wilds and to be quite honest she was tired and thirsty and fed up with traveling. Moisture hit her nose and her spirits lifted slightly at the thought of a nice cool drink of water. Following the trail she spotted the stream and padded up to it, failing to scent the female who was currently drinking from the stream. She took a step back blinking once in surprise as she quickly looked over the other dame. She looked almost as tired as Natashe was and so she went for civility instead of her usual defensiveness " Am I intruding on anything?" she asked, golden honey eyes staring directly at the dame. She wouldn't assume a submissive posture until she knew the dawn's position. If she were a loner like herself there was no reason to now. Yet as she stood there the female's scent entered her nose and it smelled of another as well. Not a loner then, interesting. Natashe bravely stepped up to the edge of the stream and lowered her muzzle to the cool water, tongue. Lapping at the refreshing liquid a few times while her eyes remained on the female.
120 Posts
Ooc —
the scarlet priestess had not expected company -- all the same, company came. arunik'ra lifted her slender muzzle from the water, long streams of cascading liquid splattering from her chin to the water's surface. the wolf was red, much like her -- and arunik'ra sensed she was capable underneath that feminine figure. she was cast of a similar clay, a bright fire swathing her fur and a gentle flicker in her honeyed gaze. arunik'ra watched her closely as she bent to drink, studying her without compunction.

the civility that natashe extended was reciprocated; arunik'ra let a warm smile split her narrow snout. "you are not." she answered, flinging a weary paw above the water to show the stranger her slightly swollen wrist. "i am simply cooling these old limbs, they are tired from today's work."
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe finished her drink and in a gesture unlike herself she flashed the female a small smile " I've been travelling for a while. Trying to find a family member before it comes time for my heat. The time is coming soon I can feel it. Are you part of a pack? You have the scent of others among your own." she asked inquisitively tilting her head to the side. She lowered her rump to the ground waiting for an answer.
120 Posts
Ooc —
wading slowly from the water, arunik'ra listened to the other's voice; her inquiry. the red priestess drew short as the wolf sat, appreciating the neutrality of the gesture.

she was not one to hide or lie, so she answered immediately with truth. "i am. i am part of the malkaria, a pack not too far from here." she motioned openly in the copse's direction with a narrow paw. "it is best not to be alone during that time," she followed solemnly, concern writ on her features. "i am arunik'ra, res drunak of the malkaria. and you?"
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe's ears swiveled as she listened to the unfamiliar name and what she assumed was the rank of the female and her pack. Suspicion was Natashe's natural reaction to the female's concern but she simply shrugged off that part of the conversation "The malkaria..what an interesting name. What are your beliefs?" she asked eyes bright with the eagerness to learn more.
120 Posts
Ooc —
some religions were covert, unseen -- the black mask the public wore in the face of clandestine and esoteric might. but molech was not some clouded deity to be covered under the guise of shadow: molech was a will, a light -- and a light was meant to shine brightly.

molech was a beacon.

"the malkaria worship molech, the light." she lifted her shoulders and for a moment perched on her haunches as if sitting up -- she gestured around them with a sweep of a thin arm: "our beliefs are molech. our beliefs are fire given life. you have not told me your name, stranger -- but i see you are curious. i can show you what we believe, but it does not matter if the light is not inside of you."
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
i havent decided whether I will have Natashe join silver creek or the malkaria yet.

Natashe had to admit that it sounded quite interesting, and she Could see the passion that Arunik'ra had for the God she spoke of. Natasha almost aaccepted, almost went with the dame but then she remembered. " I an unsure where I belong as of now, but your words spoke to me. I will seek you out in the near future but as of right now I need to find someone. Have you heard of a female named spring? And are there any other packs nearby?" she asked hopefully. Family meant alot to her and she had found out that not all of her family died, that she still has a little sister. She needed to find her before deciding where she'd rest her head.
120 Posts
Ooc —
arunik'ra had her doubts, though she dared not speak them -- molech's will worked in ways beyond her comprehension. she was disappointed the female did not inquire further, but she appreciated natashe's transparency -- the red woman shook her head in a silent 'no'. she did not know spring, or where spring could possibly be located.

"i know only of one pack, tucked on an island made by a river delta not too far from here." she offered helpfully, though she was still dismayed to have lost a potential supplicant. "good luck in your travels, and may molech protect you."
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Natashe stood up and dipped her head respectfully " thank you for your hospitality, and I pray to molech your pack will thrive" she said and silently sent the prayer though she was unfamiliar with the God she spoke of. Every pack had their beliefs, and those beliefs were sacred. It was enough for her to respect, if not follow those beliefs. She smiled once more to Arunik'ra " good luck." she said gently and then ran off to resume her search.
120 Posts
Ooc —
you should be able to change your post author by editing your post!

natashe made to leave, and arunik'ra watched her with a stony expression on her visage. natashe had spoken molech's name -- and in turn, extended a prayer. arunik'ra was not familiar with how heathenry worked, but she was certain it was not like that. she tilted a fluted ear towards natashe, and afforded a thin smile: "goodbye," she offered, though the salutation was not without kindness.