Bramblepoint Covered in the Blood of Berries
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Please let @Natashe post first. Then, if you want Natashe AW. Your choice I'm ok either way.

Legs spread, bottom out and tail slaying. Rouge head her head, along with the rest of her front half shuved in berry bush. Sh emoved a bit from side to side reaching with her head left and right for another berry to chomp down on. They were juicy and burst in Rouges mouth aswell as around her lips. The red juice dripped down the sides of her jaws. She walked out of the bush getting scrapped a bit by the thorns.

She shook her pelt and began to trot through looking for more easy to eat snacks. She remembered a time when she had meet a wolf who was gathering berries for his wife who was expecting. A short interaction she quickly let escape her mind. She came across another bush and she began to eat the berries around the outside which is what she had done previously before throughing herself into it.

132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe padded along at an easy pace sniffing the air for any source of food she Could find. The breeze carried the sweet scent of berries and the slightly farther off scent of a rabbit. Her stomach grumbled and she chose the fastest solution. Running swiftly she soon ambled into the area where the berry bushes free and honey golden eyes fell upon another female who obviously had the same idea. She hurumphed a sigh and moved closer her tail held high and erect showing the status she held herself in even though she was a loner, one of dominance. " may i?" she asked eyeing the bushes full of the juicy snack she craved. Of unwilling to share it was undecided whether Natashe would fight for a few bites of berries. She stepped forward again ears swiveling as she waited for an answer.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge heard the foot steps of another padding their way through the forest. She pricked her ears to pin point where it came from and soon enough she saw a female wolf enter. Rouge turned away from the bush to face the female although she was still in reach of it. This wolf came up to her with her tail errect showing dominance then asked if she could partake in some of the berries Rouge was snacking on. 

Who the hell does this wolf think she is thought Rouge. She was on neutral territory and she held no relation to this wolf. Both were to an extent equal ranking if rankings were even involved and Rouge wasn't a push over. She ignored the wolfs question and spoke to her. "I think you missed the memo sweetheart. This is neutral ground, and I know for sure... That your not in any pack of mine to have rank over me. So I would suggest lowering your tail." Rouge said stiffening up and standing proud.

132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natasha blinked and her mouth almost opened in a comical way. Anger swept over her and she almost snarled but then she took another glance at the female and broke out laughing. She sobered quickly however and say down on the ground a position of nuetrality. " you are correct I apologize. Sometimes I can be...a but arrogant I suppose. I mean no harm, I'm...hungry and that doesn't help with attitude much either." she said. She still held herself proudly but her posture didn't outmatch the female's either. " also..the uh...nickname? Please refrain from calling me that. I am Natashe and I am very new to these parts" she said introducing herself so the female had something to call her other than sweetheart.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge loosened her stance but still stood with confidence. Now that this wolf had apologized and didn't look to be rearing for a fight. Rouge could calm down a bit and become more of herself. At the new females laughter Rouge also let out a bit of a chuckle. She spoke of being hungry which added to her negative mood. Rouge usually kept well feed seeing as she was a lone wolf and had no other obligations other then to herself. She also explained her new arival to these parts which to Rouge indicated that she was a loe wolf.

"It's quite alright, just as long as we are in understanding." she smiled at this new wolf partly because in Rouges mind she was a loner like herself. "Little bit hungry... little but angry. I would be happy to share some of my finding with you... Natashe. Assuming that you and I are in the same boat, we don't have pack members to help with food?" Rouge stated both as a question and a general statement. She waited to see if the wolf wasin fact a loner even thought she had her assumptions.

132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe allowed herself to fully relax at the female's laughter. They seemed somewhat alike which was both a good and bad thing to be quite honest. She listened as the girl spoke, something that was both a statement and a question " I have only myself for now. I am on a mission to find a wolf named Spring. She is my younger sister." she answered. Briefly hesitation at sharing so much information flared up, but she sensed no threat from this female. She moved forward approaching a bush mouth watering as she looked at the berries. She wasn't a poor Hunter, she had just not bothered stopping for food. " thank you" she said to the female before carefully picking the juicy berries off and crushing them in her mouth.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As Natashe came up to the bush that Rouge had been feasting on she spoke of her younger sisters who she was searching for. She watched as the female began to endolge in the juicy snacks, then took a few more for herself before further questioning this female. "Quite tastey arn't they." she paused allowing the wolf to answer he question.

"How did you and your sister come to be apart?" she asked curious to find out more about his new comer.

132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe ate a few more quickly, her stomach  lulled by the small but flavorful berries that seemed to grow in bunches in this small area. As she chewed the female inquired of she thought they were tastey. Natashe swallowed and nodded "yes very" she said happily finally beginning to feel full enough to continue her journey. The female asked her how she had been separated from her sister and a memory of the litter that had been born before she left came up. She remembered how she was tired of the yipping yet she was also fond of them, especially the one female named Spring. The pup had spunk from the moment she was born. " I left to go off on my own. My first heat arrived and I found the freedom to be quite wonderful. She was just a pup...I missed her greatly. Then I heard that my family had been destroyed by a sickness. Only those who had left previously had survived..all but that one female pup. Spring. So I came here to find here...I don't know where to start" she said sighing after she was done speaking. She grabbed one last mouthful of berries and popped them slowly enjoying the juices that coated her tongue.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge listened to Natashe's story of her moving on and away from her pack. She smiled knowing the female had decided to leave her pack life for her own. But her smile quickly faided into a lifeless stare as the idea of a lonesome pup filled her mind. These thoughts were mixed with her own flashback of her abandonment as a younge pup forcing her to live alone and for a long time afraid. 

She came back to reaility enough to here that she was looking for the pup or at least the wolf the pup had grown into. Rouge nodded in respect to this wolf, she thought it a noble cause. "It makes me sad to have to say I have no knowledge of any wolf named Spring, but I think highly of someone willing to try to find someone for such a reason." 

206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Ooc: what do I do about this? I forgot that I was logged in as Avannon. I play Natashe as well.

Natashe smiled a bit though disappointed. She looked up as the female said she thought highly of her. She shook her head " it's nothing. I want to see how she turned out..and i also wish to apologize" she added and looked off as the breeze blew in her direction. She sniffed it as if it would magically carry the scent of her sister and then turned her eyes to the loner once more " I don't believe I've gotten your name?" she asked hesitantly. She was awful at remembering things like names.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
It's ok. I did that too once but I had a chance to delete it and repost before anyone saw it. That's what I would do in the future :).

The female Natashe continued to talk about her search for the wold Spring who she knew as a pup. Then after a small pause she looked back at Rouge and asked if she had received her name. 

Eveb through Rouge found respect for this wolfs deed, she gave out her name to those she felt she could trust and since comming into the wilds had only given it away once. Sadly she hadn't spent enough time with the wolf to trust her with her identity so she responded "That's correct, and I'm afraid it's going to stay that way." She said in a calm voice not meaning for it to be rude.

132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe took no offense, knowing there was probably many reasons why she wouldn't share the information. She felt the need to move in in her search and stood up "I think I will move on. Thank you for your hospitality and I wish you luck" she said offering a brief wag of her tail. She dipped her head once and ran off, leaving the enticing scent of berries behind her as well as her first encounter in teekon.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge nodded to the female in agreement as the female ran away to further her journey. She waitched for a long time seeing Natashe leave the area. Even after Natashe had left she stared off at where she had disappeared thinking. 

She then turned her head back to the bush she had been picking the berries from and ate a few more. She felt worse and worse everytime someone left knowing she would probably never see them again. This lonelyness was beginning to take a hold of her. She stolled in the opposite direction of the long gone Natashe out of Brindlepoint. Continuing on her way toward nowhere.