Phantom Hollow Filled Hollow
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
[ooc]@Trick in responce to Loner Romance let's see where this goes. PM me your thoughts along the way. 

Fog flowed over the leaf and moss covered floor of the wood. Pushed by the steady blow of chilling wind making the woods cool even in the summer heat. She padded through breaking the stream of fog. The pure black, gorgeous female Rouge strolled through the hollow feeling calmed by the surrounding area. Her steps seeming to echo all around her in this lifeless place making her feel even more alone. Something as a loner she both likes and disliked.

She enjoyed that she could be herself and had no forced obligation to anyone. But she did enjoy company. She wasn't a loner by choice per say she was raised that way and had lived that way her whole life. 

Through the trees she found a soft spot on the ground where she could have a rest after walking for so long. She payed down wrapping her tail to her side and lowering her head onto her paws.

Sorry I'm bad at making new threads.
[/ooc]

I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
This is a bit far for Trick to travel, but imma just make up something :p

Trick was almost all day out hunting, trying to prove himself and feed the new generation of the Caldera, having not even gone out on a mission to find Lucy yet. He had promised to do so, and he was sure he'd get to it eventually, but for now they needed their stocks full. Hunting nearby the Caldera was preferable, but to kill everything there wouldn't help anyone. It was better to hunt somewhere else for a while, he knew, and that was what he was planning to do today. Waking up in his own, self-digged den near the water, was weird; the fresh smell of water new to his sensible nose. He grunted, seeing that the sun was barely awake, and any other would go back to sleep. Trick wasn't an ordinary guy though, and he drug himself from between the roots into the Caldera for a new day. 

Perhaps if he went far to hunt today, he'd run into some others. Maybe they knew where the black little Lucy and her kidnapper were. That'd be like two birds with one stone, and he couldn't wait to get started. Trotting away from the water, over the walls of the bowl-like structure that was the Caldera, he exited the packlands and into the unknown. He took a deep breath, stretching his petite frame before running off with the intention to return either by dusk or midnight. 

It was true; the scent of prey wasn't very present in the area he'd used to hunt, and so he went beyond it, following a small stream that came from a lake, it seemed. The scent of berries, some rotting due to the heat of summer, made him sick to the stomach. Yes, some could be used for patients, but he didn't really like the sweet taste they possessed. He strolled through the meadow without even trying one, but bringing with him a branch with some of the berries. Maybe critters in a forest embraced by ominous fog in the distance liked berries, and he could set up a trap of some sort. Yes, that seemed like a good idea.

His petite black frame almost seemed to be eaten by the mist present in the forest that smelled very much like fire. Little did he know that was because of a part of the forest that had burned down, the area now going under the name of The Heartwood. What he also didn't know was that once there lived a pack here, ruled by Malice Lanius who now resided in Two Rivers Isle with her family. He liked the silence here, every step he made seemed almost like a sin yet it felt so great. He sniffed around a bit, the branch with berries still in his mouth. He froze. There was someone nearby, a female if his nose wasn't betraying him. He decided to ignore it, instead settling on finding something to eat, despite the stranger might having information about Lucy.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge had been lying down for awhile, cozy in her bed of soft greeny moss. she rested silently and the hollows followed suit. The only noise Rouge heard was the sound of her own breath leaving her snout then returning fresh. As she layed down her body was covered in the fog and if her coat were not darker then the night she might be invisible to those who approtched. The wind was still flowing slowly and constantly. But it wasn't then scent of the unknown male that alerted her of anothers presence it was the sound.

The sound of the leaves and moss that lay on the floor being disturbed rose her suspition. In the silence of the hollow the noises seemed to echo from a far distance away. She then decided to smell the air for further evidence of another presence. Along with the faded smell of smoke came the scent of another wolf. She rose from where she rested and lifted her head trying to get a better wiff of the scent and it's origin. 

She began to slowly walk in the direction of the smell. She was always curious to meet new people. Possibly a subconcious decision fueled by her supressed desire from company. She walked with her head low almost stalking the unknown wolf. When the scent grew stronger her walk became a trot now convinced that the stranger was close by. She came across a small ridge which unknowingly gave her a 6 foot height between where she and the male stranger walked.

The two were unknowingly walking toward eachother and soon Rouge could see the form of the male poking through the fog. She couldn't quite make out any distinctive features yet. She stopped and waited. She lay down letting her feet hang from the ridge over seeing the male walking toward but, if he continued, past her. He held a branch of berries in his jaws which reminded Rouge of the berries she had had a few days ago in Brindlepoint. She lay there watching him not hiding but a bit out of the way from sight.

She looked down at this male with a wicked smirk on her muzzle thinking of all the fun she could have playing with him.

317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick hummed softly to himself, finding the first soothing silence a little spooky. He wasn't scared, just uncomfortable, being used to the noise of at least water in the Caldera. Of course, the soft sound of a stream -the one he had followed here- was present, and it seemed to flow through this area. This was a nice place, but the now sort of social trickster would never be able to live here. He had spotted some dens though, indicating that there had been wolves crazy enough to call this home. The pack scent of Moonlit Hills was gone, it having been weeks-months, even- since the queen of this place had been here. He blinked. He heard something, something loud enough to tell him it wasn't just a critter. Speaking of, he better get started if he ever wanted to make it back home without having to travel at night. Sure, he could use stars to get around, but a clear night wasn't always the case.

Unknowingly, he was looked at, and perhaps it were his senses picking this up because he definitely felt something weird. It was like waking up in the middle of the night, but only then noticing someone had been staring at you. Yes, that was what it felt like. Still, his nose found something way more interesting, as well as the soft footsteps of something small. He smirked around the branch, placing the berries near an easily recognizable tree and sneaking around. Soon even the sniffs of the bunny could be heard as it checked out the berries, and that was when Trick shot forward, clamping his jaws around its neck swiftly and shaking the critter until it hang lifelessly in his mouth. One down, whatever more to go... He mumbled to himself.

He held the bunny by its foot to make room for the berries, leaving to find something more to bring home. He passed the ridge his stalker was on, now setting his eyes on the stream. Critters had to drink too, why not here? He almost chuckled in excitement. Who knew hunting could be this fun? If he hadn't already picked his skill set, he might've considered working this one out more. But, alas, his heart belonged to the plants, not whatever ate them. 

The scent of the one he had smelled before was stronger here, but as long as it wouldn't approach him, he wouldn't care. These were neutral grounds, far away from home. He didn't want a fight, or a conversation. He wanted his work done. He had to catch at least two more critters, otherwise it was a loss of time. 

~Adopt Avalon!~
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She watched intently as the stranger placed his branch ful of berries against a near by tree. From abover she could watch his movements aswell as occasionaly glance at the berries he had left behind. A short while after she watched him lung after a bunny who she had missed come up to the berries. He then continued his walk holding both the bunny and the branch with the remaining berries in her jaws down tot he stream. Sombodys hungry she thought and with so much variety. She joked with her thoughts which put a smile on her face.

She slowly began to walk and follow this stranger. He must know that I'm here she thought noting the wind direction. Unless he can't hear, smell, and see. If he wasn't going to engage she was more then willing. She came down from the ridge with the thud of her paws hitting the ground surely audible for the stranger. She did come up from behind him but moved so she would come from his side. About 5 yards away from where he stood she adressed him. "It's not nice to ignore others dear." she said in a slightly flirtasious tone waiting for his reaction and reply.

Gives up on long posts

317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He placed his stuff a little farther away from the river as he bent his neck to drink. His tongue closed around the cool water, pulling it back in with a satisfied hum. He repeated this for a while until he heard something behind him. His tongue froze as it was, tip in the water, ears swiveling around- following the sounds she made as his stalker approached. He let out an annoyed sigh. Of course this place was filled with dingbats that liked stalking little males. He pulled in his tongue, water dripping quite sexy from his muzzle onto his paws. He blinked his mesmerizing green eyes, lifting his head up to look at his follower.

It's not nice to stalk them while they're working either, dear. He replied with some sass and his trademark smirk. Maybe that would make her lose interest in him, but he doubted it. He had to say though, she was quite a sight, but nothing like his patched beauty Portia. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The male replied with a bit or snark as he mimicked her sentence structure. Rouge thought this fun as he repeated her cutesy nick name she gave. She didn't care much if she was being annoying or rude. She didn't care much about her reputation but recently had wanted to make more allies.

She watched as the water he was drinking trailed down his muzzle as he turned toward her. He was rather handsome she thought as she got a better look a t him closer up. She took a few steps forward but was still 4 some yards away. She decided to be a bit of a smart ass ass as she replied back. "If I'm not supposed to stalk them when their are working, then when am I supposed to stalk you?" She smirked which could help someone read that she was being playful and not dumb.

317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The female was definetly being annoying, but Trick's manners were to treat a woman with respect- even if the female was an insufferable, cute one that stalked more than someone with the job to do so. He had things to do, stuff to get done, and yet he stood here having a conversation on when to stalk someone in the middle of no where. He'd take a conversation with Teagan over this one any day, even if that ended with hot gay intermingling.

Some of his hackles raised just a bit as she manoeuvrerend closer for, what he found, no reason at all. He was small, he'd never win an actual fight with anyone bigger than him. It were times like these that he would love to be as towering as Warbone. Never, I am always working sweetheart. I have others counting on me at home, it would be a sin to slack off. He answered with a tone that was between a wise-guy one, annoyed and done with everyone's shit. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Almost posted this whole thing as another character

As she stepped forward she saw how he became a bit tense, almost as if she was afraid of her. She though this puzzleing she didn't think she was being agressive. At least not physically more persistant and overly sarcastic. And as he responded to her question he was very serious even if he did call her sweatheart. He seemed like all work with no play. With his reply she also learned that he was in a pack. Not that this fact surpried Rouge anymore, it was just a constant annoyance for her. Propably similar to how this male felt about her. 

She dropped the flirtasious smart ass act. This male wasn't going to be any fun, either by playing along or by engaging in a fight. She stood more structured now, not so loose like she was when she was playing around. "Sorry I didn't realize you followed you pack so religiously." she said obviously not making an actual apology but rather expressed a bit of irritation that he wouldn't lighten up.

317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick was anything but afraid of her. He may be small, but he was one of the fastest wolves he knew. If she were not a fighter by heart, the chances were small she would ever catch him. He was just busy and far from home, that made him a little cranky. Perhaps if he had met her somewhere nearby with no worries of a stolen child, he would've played along a little- maybe for a quick satisfactory fuck. Sasha wasn't into that sort of thing, even if she had allowed him to kiss her cheek, and who knew where Teagan was?

The mysterious, trouble-making glint the woman had in her eyes before slowly faded. He wasn't fun for now, so perhaps that wasn't such a bad thing. For now he just wanted to catch some more food and go ask around for Lucy. That's just the way I talk. He said in annoyance with a slight shrug. It's me against the world, but without a pack I wouldn't survive the winter. He explained. It was also because he was learning about the magic of friendship, but he didn't say. 

Little question; have you seen a young girl, black pelt, or a black male with red eyes? Perhaps she might be useful after all. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Even though the male said it was just the way he talked, Rouge still felt as though he was still very much a pack wolf who regarded his pack highly. He then spoke about how if he were not in a pack he wouldn't be able to survive the winter. It was true that wonters were hard on a lone wolf but it was possible. She had survived three winters on her own. The first one being the hardest as she was very young, and little experience. But one after another they got alittle easier but they were still hard. Thinking of her superior ability she smiled a bit.

He then asked if Rouge had seen a dark male and female, the male having red eyes. She had seen a black pelted female but the wolf she was thinking of was Magpie, She hadn't learned her name though. But with the males vauge discription he would be talking about Rouge."There are plently of dark pelted wolves. I could fit said discription." from Rouges perspective he may very well be talking about Magpie but the the discription didn't help.

317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
It was true that Trick liked his pack, but they had yet to do anything to earn his true respect. Warbone had done so by being a good leader, and while Trick didn't doubt Peregrine's or Fox's skill as a leader, he did not know them very well. Perhaps, in the future, he'd be devoted to them- but for now it was for the pack and himself to climb the ladder of the ranks. Grace was gone, he now realized, but at least he had Teagan. But Trick was quick to give up hope, especially when it came to friends. He was afraid there was a dark time ahead of him, even more so with winter so close.

I mean like a really young one- a pup; Lucy. She was stolen from us. We'd appreciate some help finding her. He said. Black pelted wolves were common in Teekon, yes, but a pup and her kidnapper with red eyes was far more specific. She could be dead for all they knew, but Trick would find her; dead or alive. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Once this male corrected his discription Rouge could sence the ergency in the matter. No matter if the pup was a lone pup, which was rare, or a pup from a pack, with Rouge's past she hatted to think of helpless pups. She became very serious not angerly but focused and determined. Even though the pup wasn't abandon like Rouge was she was still likely feeling alone and scared. She was alittle upset that she hadn't meet anyone with those discriptions she would have really liked to help in this situation. 

"So the dark male with red eyes was her kidnapper...? I'm sorry but I haven't seen anyone with that discription." she waited in silence for a bit really wanting to think of a way she would help. "I know you and I haven't had the best first impression... but... I'll keep an eye out for them.... Try and get her back to you guys if I do." she hoped that even though she had been messing with this wolf a few moments earlier, that he would know she was telling the truth and was being sincere.

317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He held his breath as he saw her think. Trick had not personally known Lucy, but everyone was so saddened by her absence that it was hard for even him to not feel concerned. It was so big that he wasn't even trying to find her just to move up the ranks and get some respect- he just wanted Lucy to be safe at the Caldera so everyone would cheer up a bit. As she answered, his face made a sad frown- his smirk fading with the hope of finding the little girl.

We believe so... He answered. A silence followed and he looked at his paws for a moment. The next bit was a bit of a surprise that made him lighten up. That would be very kind of you... If you find her-or her kidnapper, just follow this stream to South. You'll get to a forest of berries, but it'd be hard to go through. Where I live is just a little beyond that- in a dead volcano. He explained, not even daring to tell a lie for once. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She listen to the male give directions toward his pack along with discribe the terrain she would have to go through. When he spoke of a forest of berries she instantly knew he was talking about branblepoint which she had visited just a bit earlier. That helped he get a better sence of direction. She nodded the the male ackowledging that she heard his directions.

After that Rouge didn't think the two had much else to talk about so she looked around. She was looking for a direction to go, with no real place to stay anywhere was fine. She looked back at the male and said "Well I better leave you to your work." she began to walk out of the hallows

Haven't left yet could still be interacted with

317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Whether or not she would come back with information- maybe she'd spread the word of a lost pup. It was important for as many as possible to know. The more knew, the sooner they'd find her. He dearly hoped he was the one who'd find her, for selfish reasons. With friends or not, a part of Trick was never truly gone. 

When the female signed she was leaving, trick raised an eyebrow. I don't even know your name yet. He let out in a disappointing tone. They call me Trick- Trick Likoto. He sighed out. Even with strangers he wasn't comfortable giving his birth name.
~Adopt Avalon!~
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She stopped her exit as the male asked her name and introduced herself. She thought it a but funny that he almost seemed disapointed that he hadn't caught her name, since they hadn't had the best interaction early on. She looked over at he shoulder at Trick. "No offence... Trick. But I'm afraid it's going to stay that way. Nothing personal. Its for privacy. Dont worry I wont tell." she spoke refering to his name before winking at him and leaving the hallow.