Sunbeam Lair broken down and dirty
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
All Welcome 
Avannon panted weakly as she limped into Ryujin territory. The familiar scents flooded her nose and she gasped a weak sob of relief. Every moment was spent looking over her shoulder, muscles tensing at every sound. She forced herself to move onward, whimpering to herself as pain from all over filled her every breathe. She felt broken. Physically,mentally, totally broken. She'd had not only her claim taken, but it seemed her will as well. She let out a howl that as more of a shriek and collapsed, her last memory hoping @Jolon or @Asterr heard her cry. She smelt her own blood before she drifted away on a welcomed sheet of darkness.
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The days spent without knowing where Avannon was were terrifying. He felt useless in this state, as if he wasn't able to protect her from those horrible loners out there. He had already let Asterr be claimed by them- and Asterr could very well defend herself verbally and maybe even physically. Avannon didn't seem like much of a fighter, nor did she threw shade like a lil' bitch, and Jolon felt the need to protect her.

So when her call rang through the territory and reached his ears, he immediately scampered up the best he could. Asterr had done a splendid job of making him feel better, the pain disappearing by the day. Though what did make him worried was the tone in which Avannon's call was shouted. It was almost as if she was near death, and he felt his heart pumping in his chest as he hopped from place to place. He held his broken leg up as much as possible, but he felt the need to go faster. Damn it all... He cursed under his breath. 

He reached her body, collapsed on the ground but still breathing. He let out a whimper, moving over her protectively and looking around. The wound on her leg was Vector's, he knew, but she looked worse than before. Whoever did this to her would pay, he would make sure of that, but for now he needed to be there for her. Revenge would come. He nosed her cheek, sniffing her over. She smelled like someone, but who he could not tell. Avannon.... He said, pushing her head with his own to try and wake her up.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon had drifted sweetly away from herself the pain remaining though she wasn't there to feel it. Sensation snapped her back. She had been touched..touched..."NO!" She shrieked pathetically scrambling away and curling in on herself as if she wanted to just turn into a ball and roll away. A familiar scent hit her nose but she was beyond comfort, beyond rational thought "No more. No more. " she whispered eyes wide and unblinking. Her gaze moved to Jolon And for a second she came back a whimper of need escaping before she disappeared once more backing up "I'm sorry. I broke it. I broke it. Didn't want to..I'm sorry" some part of her reached out, remembering the promise to save herself for another time. Save herself...a wail escaped her maw as she remembered every but of what happened. She reeked of Judas's scent and she retched convulsing on the ground. She was a pathetic mess, all panic and fear and weakness. Any sign of any of the fight she once held removed from her mind.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Jolon stumbled back at her scream, giving her some space, looking terrified in the process. He had almost fell over from the sudden movement, but luckily he had the balls to put his injured leg down for once. It didn't hurt that much, but as soon as he regained his balance, he pulled it back up. No more of what, Avannon? He questioned, brows furrowed in a worried expression. She looked so helpless; her once hope filled eyes filled with fear- paranoia. Was she scared of Vector? No, no that'd be ridiculous. He hadn't acted mean at all- had he? 

His ears shot up at her words. You broke something? He breathed out, setting a few steps toward her. The closer he went the more the scent of another, not Avannon, grew in severity. H-Here, let me look. He said, laying down next to her on the side of where her limbs were. He looked them over carefully, seeing no leg in an odd angle. Shhtt, it's okay, I'm here. It's me, Jolon. He let out in a smothering voice, giving her a nuzzle on her shoulder if she would let him.  
A Man with Two Souls
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Along a group of aspen trees, the girl had been lurking, pulling from the trunks any strips of the bark that had started to peel off. Only a few had been taken from some of the trees, leaving many of them alone so as not to damage the forest. When she'd felt herself to have collected enough, she'd picked her bundle up and relocated it into the chamber at the back of the lair. It was stored away where it wouldn't be damaged or touched, kept for her use only, for she acted as the only medic within the lair. When she'd left the area, she'd moved with the intentions of continuing her harvests, but had ultimately been pulled elsewhere. For from the mouth of her home, a cry had come, the voice familiar but the tone concerning. Abandoning her previous plans, the call was answered.

Asterr had not been the first to arrive, having been beaten there by Jolon. The situation was assessed, the state of the female, and the scent that surrounded her. Though the male's scent was not mixed with Avannon's, she was still skeptical of his presence there. "Back away, Jolon," ordered the girl, letting her gaze linger for a fleeting second before she'd been made to give her attention to the woman. Towards her, the chieftess had walked, her steps slow so as not to cause a panic. "Tell me what happened." The state of her body and mind pointed to one thing, but she needed to be sure, for assumptions were often a terrible thing to make. Whilst waiting, she'd looked over her wounds, planning out which herbs would be needed ahead of time. Though, truthfully, it was doubtful that she'd actually take action until after every question present within her mind had been posed and given an answer to.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
She knew he meant no harm yet she couldn't allow herself to look him in the eyes. She had broken it...broken something she meant to keep.Eyes wild she resisted the urge to shy away from Jolon. He was next to her..soothing her. She let a shuddering sigh escaped her body spasming with the urge to run. Then Asterr came and the female's scent filled her nose. It would've been pleasant, maybe soothing but Avannon could smell the milky scent of pregnancy and her eyes widened in horror. What if she was to bear his children? She moaned but opened her mouth to answer her leader's question. The incident flashed in her mind and she stifled a whimper " h...he...claimed me...I said no...I said no and he forced me.. He used me while I fought...and he ran off. I have him a nasty wound on a forepaw" a savage laugh slipped out of her and then she was trembling once more "he turned around and tore my face open" she said in a whisper so quiet she doubted she would be heard. She didn't want Asterr to know her shame...her weakness. She couldn't even protect herself! " I don't understand...he fixed my leg. He was so nice, such a gentleman. Then he turned around and mocked me...told me I wanted it" she whimpered standing with her head hung and her tail tucked. She inadvertently moved closer to Jolon, her flank pressed against his fur.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Ears swiveled back, the sound of footfalls present and he turned his head to let his gaze fall upon Asterr. He almost felt insulted when she commanded him to back away. He had been there first-Avannon was his friend, his only friend if he thought about it. Noctura was gone, it seemed, and he had probably scared off Leo. Avannon was his last hope for a better future. It was almost as if Asterr thought he had made her go all cray-cray. He he got up, took one tiny step backwards, and then placed himself on the ground again- never truly leaving Avannon's side. He didn't carry a mocking expression, instead settling on a serious one that had found a loophole in a command.

He then placed his attention on Avannon, listening to her story, brows furrowing. So the promise she had broken... He was angry, but not at her- at the one who had dared to do this to her. First treating her wounds and then popping her cherry as a reward- what a scumbag! He would find him, he would bring his severed head to Avannon and and and- he would wait patiently till the time came to take revenge, letting his limb heal and restore his honor and bonds.

He stuck out his muzzle to catch her if she fell as she stood, letting her lean on him and placing a comforting lick in her neck. She needed to calm down. It's okay, he's gone now. Fate... Fate will get him, and if not; I will. He'll pay somehow, I swear. He whimpered.
A Man with Two Souls
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male had walked upon thin ice ever since the first time he'd disobeyed her, and, so far, had yet to do anything that might work towards remedying the situation. Rather, she'd been made to witness yet another display of insubordination. Even a child would have understood what she'd meant, and so she knew that Jolon's mind had not been misled. He'd simply decided to try and find a way out of obeying her, which was an act that had caused for her lip to twitch; just beneath the surface, Draco stirred, testing her mental strength several times over before having finally retired to the back of her mind. Control had been maintained, though a part of her had wondered if it truly would have been a terrible thing to release the dragon for a moment. The notion was an absurd one, having quickly been dismissed, for she knew not if she'd be able to take back her body should her conscious ever be made to go dormant.

"Jolon, you will back away from her right now," the girl repeated, pallid gaze having hardened. "You will not touch her." Still did she not trust him and, perhaps, she might never. What the future held in store for any of them was something that the dragoness could not see, and so she lived in the present, just as everyone else. Presently, a member of her tribe had been injured—defiled—and it was her responsibility to seek justice. Whether it be through death or something else entirely, balance would be restored, as she existed for the purpose of maintaining it. How she might go abut accomplishing such a task, not a soul would ever be able to tell, but she would do so no matter what might be stacked against her. Had she the resources of her familial tribe, already would the process have been sprung into motion. Yet, she did not possess so many bodies, and so the steps taken would need to be carefully thought out and played safely until the end was reached.

Towards the hurting female, the chieftess had taken a step. "I need for you to focus on me, Avannon," began the girl. "Focus on my voice. You are home and you are safe. You can calm down and rest easy." Should she not move, another step in her direction would be taken. "Did he give you his name?" she asked, wondering if anything might have been exchanged prior to the crime. "Was he of a pack, and, if so, did he tell you which one?" Any piece of information at this point would be helpful.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Taking a deep breath and holding it for a moment she tried to calm herself somewhat. Jolon had stayed near her despite Asterr's obvious command. why did Asterr want jolon to move away? He might be the one thing keeping her from leaving reality. Asterr told jolon not to touch her and avannon swore she could she a flash of anger in her chieftess's eyes, though that quickly disappeared. She wanted jolon to stay..she needed him. Panic gripped her, squeezing her chest until she began to hyperventilate "no no no...please" she panted wanting to move closer to jolon yet afraid she would trigger something in asterr. The woman had asked if she had his name. She whimpered as her mind reluctantly scanned through the memories "Judas. I don't know his pack but he was looking for someone named Mordecai" she responded her breathing steadying out. Taking a breathe for courage she moved forward and touched her nose to Asterr's shoulder and spoke her voice pleading " i am unaware of what he has done to you, but please don't take him away from me. I...I need him. I mean no disrespect when I ask...but please let me go near him. I am afraid to be alone and I would like nobody but jolon by my side. Please allow him to comfort me. " She asked rushing her words with her tail tucked.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Silver eyes looked coolly at his leader, lips pulled in a straight line. He had been thought from the very beginning to be there for friends, and now she was commanding him to do the exact opposite in his mind. A new light shone upon Asterr now, one not of a wise leader but a grudge holder. He wondered if he still wanted to be here if Asterr kept acting like this, even selfishly wondered if Avannon would come with him if he left. It was much to ask for, he knew, but it was obvious that this place didn't feel like home anymore. It was a prison for a man who was too weak to make it on his own for now, but he would not follow foolish commands. 

When Avannon began breathing more rapidly, almost begging for Asterr to reconsider her command, Jolon knew for sure that he would not follow it. He was rather a good friend than Asterr's pet. Are you so blinded by rage that you cannot see that I am needed for once? I know we had our problems, but do not let Avannon suffer because of it. He said in his monotone voice that was colder than the coming winter. Eyes flashed to the white woman as she stumbled to the dragoness, explaining exactly who had done this despicable thing to her.

Judas was his name, and Jolon made sure to carve it mentally in his brain as to never forget. He'd get him, eventually but for now he could just listen to Avannon's prayers for her to stay near him. No pride nor mockery of "see? Told ya" was present on his face, only a determined look of a male in secret love.
A Man with Two Souls
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me.

Asterr was not the sort to hold grudges, but she also wasn't someone who could wish a memory away. Trust had been broken, which, for her, was a great crime. Her body had not been defiled, but her mind had. That which she'd once believed to be a truth had morphed into a lie right before her very eyes, and the moment in which that had happened was one that she could not let go of. Yet, Avannon did not know this. The woman had never been told of her companion's misdoings, of the type of man that he was. She had never spoken of it to her, for it'd not been an issue until then. The reins that she'd once held so loosely to had finally started to slip from her grasp, making her wonder if the ways of her home had ever been meant to be present within Teekon.

The female was listened to, her answer and pleas alike both having been heard. There was only silence in return, however, a need to think through the predicament and its potential outcomes having arisen. When Jolon decided to chime in, she'd been brought back to the present, a scowl having mangled her previously neutral features. "It is not rage that blinds me, it was my trust that had blinded me," she'd returned, referring back to the day of his impulsive act. To believe that he'd ever been capable of being anything more than a beast driven by instincts had been foolish of her, and finally had she come to realize her mistake. Away from him she'd torn her gaze, focusing back on Avannon. She'd begged to have him near, unaware of the creature that she was inviting into her space. Draco stirred, he'd spoken, but he'd been forced back away once again. "What Judas did to you is the same as what Jolon had once tried to do to me," on but a murmur had the words come about, never to rise any higher. Thereafter, she'd pulled away from the commoner's touch, but never had she looked away from her.

"If you wish for him to stay near to you, you must be cautious. Anything that is to happen from this day forth is of your own doing, as I have warned you away once already," the chieftess voiced. "In several weeks, you will seek me out and we will rid you of any remnants that the male might have left behind." She was referring to children, of course. Asterr was against killing, especially when children were involved, but she would not allow for beasts to be born within her home. "I do hope that you will not have to experience again that which you already have." Eyes shifted towards Jolon before abandoning the both of them as her body turned. "Be careful, Avannon." It was her final warning before she'd departed, knowing better than to push herself any further. Already had Draco attempted to push through, his efforts having exhausted her, and so rest was needed. Another day, perhaps she would speak more with Avannon, but for now her focus was on returning to her den so that she might be able to calm down.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon listened to the exchange of words between the two of them nervously. It seemed that something was changing with Asterr and it scared her. A tingling fear nagged at her, surely what he did wasn't too bad right? She waited for Asterr to break the silence, and finally she spoke. A wave of disbelief rolled through her body and she turned to jolon "what....I can't.." she said shaking her head and taking a few steps back. Anger at Asterr's accusation showed in her eyes mixed with doubt and fear"he couldn't.." she whispered softly. She silently listened to Asterr's last words and dipped her head in acknowledgement to Asterr's last warning "I'll be careful" were her only words, spoken coldly but carefully. Once Asterr left she turned to jolon and spoke, her gaze softening again "it doesn't matter. and being careful doesn't matter, because I would welcome your touch anyway" she said honestly, laying her feelings out in the open.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He bit his lip as he awaited judgement for his insubordination, knowing full-well she'd be able to kick him out of their home. It was unlikely, but Jolon couldn't even trust himself anymore. It was as if a little piece of him had gone missing after Vector's final appearance, and he felt hollow. Why did he not care about Asterr anymore? Was it really just because she had thrown hope and trust out the window for him? His eyes rested on the ground, silent tears blending in with his obsidian coat of shadows. That wasn't me- and you know it. Avannon knows even better what I became after Ezimette's sudden departure. He said in a monotone voice, the icy cold of his speech slightly warmed by the clear emotion.

His eyes flashed to Avannon when her lips moved- but he couldn't hear it, nor read her lips. It was obvious she was kind of shocked. He did what he thought would be the best to protect you- when I broke my leg I lost all control over Him. I-I didn't want you to go out there and get pregnant, and now it seems like I have failed again. He said with a sad look at Avannon. Even her fur was still a bit tangled from the brute who had dared to even come close to her. He should've been there- to protect her. It was heart-breaking for him to think of her standing there, thinking of him- begging silently for him to come and save her. By trying to protect Asterr, he had doomed Avannon.

Jolon took offence to Asterr's words, his brows furrowing as he said; I would never hurt Avannon- not me. He took a few steps forward to join the white ghost's side, the reek the beast had left on her sticking out like a soar thumb. He watched Asterr take her leave and then turned to his troubled friend again. If she wasn't scared of him by the filthy lies Asterr had been spitting, he'd touch her shoulder with his nose as a way to ask if she was okay.  
A Man with Two Souls
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon watched Asterr leave silently and then turned to jolon who was approaching her. She remained still,her trust in jolon never wavering. She leaned into his touch resting her head on his. She sighed wearily. She could smell the salt in his tears and moved her head, sticking her muzzle under his chin and lifting it up "it wasn't you. I know that better than anyone. If Asterr cannot understand that, then she clearly isn't as wise as I thought" she said. She moved her face closer and licked away his tears, nuzzling him gently. "This place doesn't feel welcoming any more..it's changed." She said sadly pressing against him as she spoke. Briefly she yearned to leave, to escape and try to bring jolon with her. Oh how nice that sounded. She kept the thought silent however, and merely cuddled into jolon,needing the comfort that only he could give.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He rubbed his head and part of his body against her, trying to cover the smell the other man had left on her. He didn't find it proper for a girl to walk around smelling like her rapist. He would've suggested a bath in the lake- but snuggling was way better than a wet pelt. When she moved his head up, he stopped, listening to her. She was insulting his dragoness, but that "wise leader" of him had insulted him with lies. She had covered his name in filthy things- had made him appear worse than he already was with the beast that was Vector stirring inside of his mind every now and then when things became emotional. She isn't Asterr anymore- it's like her first heat changed her somehow, yet I can't put my paw on it... He said softly- making sure Asterr was truly gone.

I've been with Asterr since around begin winter, I've seen wolves come and go- I've seen our home being stolen, being changed by the seasons. No one but me and Leo have stayed for this long and I've been treated like filth. He said, teeth clenched and his brows furrowed. You're right- it really doesn't feel like home anymore. 
A Man with Two Souls
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
She nodded "when I first came, I was in awe of her. I immediately respected her. I still respect her, but she insulted you." She said,her voice taking on a protective edge. Her eyes glinted and she almost growled but instead calmed herself down. "Jolon,everyone has hurt you wrongfully and that angers me. I swear I'll never hurt you or leave your side. You are my only friend beside Texi. I...damn it let me be honest. I have feelings for you. Deeper than friendship. I've been drawn to you from the time you found me on the border of Ryūjin. I understand if you don't feel the same,and friendship is fine. T.. the whole time he raped me, I cried for you.I was going to save myself incase you ever wanted me..." she said in. Rush shuffling her paws and looking at the ground. Blue eyes stated downward afraid that he'd turn her friendship down as well as her feelings for him.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A tiny smile was painted on his coal black muzzle when she sounded so defensive of him. Usually he was seen as big and strong- both mentally and physically. He was supposed to protect her, yet it was going the other way around. When she began her longer rant, his ears slowly perked, tail wagging excitedly above an injured limb. He did not know how to feel- didn't know what to think. When she said she had screamed for him- he felt worse than ever. Please, don't say that.

He placed a loving lick in her neck. It makes me feel useless when I hear I wasn't there for you. He embraced her slowly, broken leg held high as he leaned a little against her. Avannon... He breathed out, his voice one of a man head over heels. If Ezimette had went forward- he could do too. He had realized even with Vector in his head that life without Avannon would be dull- he needed her more than anything. You know... We could make it out of here when my leg is useful again...
A Man with Two Souls
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon pressed her forehead against him, careful not to knock him over. Her tail thumped against the ground happily as his reaction was the one she had hoped for. She licked his forehead" sorry" she said sadly. When he embraced her it felt as if all the pain was gone forever. She gave a happy whine but looked at him in surprise when he suggested leaving. He had read her mind. She grinned and stood up shifting her weight from side to side with excitement"start our own pack?" She asked tilting her head to the side. She would want nothing more than to make a home for themselves, and run a pack with him. " I would rather be far from Ryūjin...I don't think Asterr would be very pleased if we ran off" she suggested. She could feel her fur stiffening around the cut on her face and she winced slightly"I need to get his stench off of me. We need to find him when we leave, it'll be amazing to sink my teeth into his blasted flesh" she said and for a moment her face clouded with anger, buy it disappeared quickly.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Check Slack <3

He blinked when she kissed him on his forehead, but quickly enough got into the zone. It was still strange for him to sit with another female besides Ezimette like this, but he knew he'd be used to it quicker than he now thought. Both Vector and him had to accept that Ezimette was gone, and there was nothing he could do about it. Avannon was not a replacement- she was an improvement, his own little wonder. It's okay... He said in a low voice, placing his own kiss on her cheek before she stood up.

His words had triggered better emotions, he noticed, and that was enough to forget all bad things for a moment. He was not sure if he'd be capable of leading a pack- but the wonders weren't out of the world yet. Who knows- or else a place where they'll allow us to have a family. He said with a smile- which was rather unusual for him. He wanted her to be happy. We do not have to run off- we can tell her we want to explore the world. That way no one gets hurt. As much as he had been hurt by Asterr, never would he abandon her like that. He nodded, finding washing off the smell of this Judas a good idea. Let's not actively seek him out for revenge- if his pack gets to hear it we are dead.
A Man with Two Souls
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon smiled back openly as jolon made his own suggestion, the word family triggering a flood of happiness in her heart. She looked at him with adoring eyes and said " anywhere you are is home to me." She said and winced slightly. That was really corny... she thought and smiled sheepishly. "Good idea, I'd rather not hurt Asterr, no matter what she's like now she still gave me a home" she said sadly. "Maybe it's the pups... maybe the hormones are messed up" she said , hoping that Asterr wouldn't be this cold when they left. As for his comment about Judas she reluctantly agreed "yeah.... what if we asked to speak to his alpha? Tell the alpha what he did to me?" She suggested "surely they wouldn't be okay with a member of their pack doing something so horrible?" She added.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A wave of worry passed through his body- what if he wasn't the husband Avannon deserved? Would he even be a good dad? He had hardly been around children before -and he highly doubted Asterr would let him near her possible children-, so it was hard to say. He wanted to be there for her- for their offspring if they ever got the chance, but what if Vector comes out again? There was too much to worry about for him to be a 100% happy. Who knows... He sighed, honestly wanting to believe it wasn't fully Asterr that was the cause of her coldness. If he had known about Draco- maybe he would've blamed it on that. 

We can't risk that- what if his pack is just as insane as him? He asked concerned. 
A Man with Two Souls
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon sensed his anxiety though she thought it was about Judas "you're right. We should let it go. I have you now, so I needn't worry about him anymore." She said soothingly "we'll be fine, we will find a good home, or travel for a while alone. We will have children and you will be a good father,and I a good mother. We will have a lovely family. Nothing anyone does will take me away from you." She said softly and looked in his eyes"if anyone tries to hurt you, I will no longer be timid or weak. I will protect you as I know you will protect me" she touched her nose to the middle of his chest for a long moment before pulling away "the river is the best way to wash myself." She said and thought it was a good way to cool off too.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I'd still love to rip his throat into pieces for you though. He said with a small, low chuckle. She rambled on about their future, though Jolon was seriously doubting he would leave the tribe. He had been with Asterr for so long- and she had only done little things that would possibly break his true loyalty if it kept going on like this. Besides- he was sure that when the winter was done they'd be aloud to breed. Asterr was one to treasure almost all life, that included their future children- Jolon hoped. He didn't know for sure yet, he just wanted to let his leg heal and talk this out with the dragoness somehow.

He nodded a few times- still not one to talk much about his feelings. He was a "show-don't-tell" kind of guy, and Avannon would just have to deal with it for now. You're okay now? I can trust you'll make it to the river and back safely?
A Man with Two Souls
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon laughed and put a paw on his shoulder, "that makes two of us." She said warmly and drifted off into thought. Doubts and fears circled her mind. What if he was still in love with the woman named Ezimette? What if she came back? Would Asterr allow them to even be together? If not, would she force them apart, and if she did would Avannon fight the chieftess? Avannon's body trembled slightly for a few moments before she forced herself to breathe and calm herself. It would be fine,and if someone tried to take Jolon from her she would fight for him unless he loved the other more. She nodded slowly just catching his question of her ability to handle herself to the river "yes... I will be alright alone. I'll see you back in the lair. I think it's best to lay low for a while, there's no point in taking the chance of making Asterr any angrier." She said, hoping it didn't offend him.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Her paw was heavy on his unstable frame and he almost fell with only the littlest push of his secret love. He chuckled slightly as he regained his balance- she was cute when she wanted to kill someone. Jolon thought of how much more he liked Avannon better than Ezimette- he trusted she would never leave him. It was a silly thing to believe in, he knew, for anything could lead her away from him. He'd have a meltdown all over again, but he was a sucker for romance in a way. Vector lived off his pain, and without pain Jolon couldn't feel alive. You're right. I better go back to where I was supposed to be- I'll see you later. He said with a sweet smile and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

He waited for her to say her farewells before turning to go back to the medical den to rest. He was quite tired from all this, and he would love to sleep. 
A Man with Two Souls