Silver Creek stumbled into my history, lost myself on the way
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Joining 
Natashe had wandered for a while not knowing where she was going or if she was heading into danger. Somewhere along the way an ever so slightly familiar scent hit her nose, oddly bringing her the sense of home. She followed that scent for a long time, and was bordering on collapsing when the alarming scent of multiple wolves basically smacked her in the snout. She knew in that moment she had stepped over the borders of a pack line. She jumped back over quickly and almost decided to leave when that same scent with it's puzzling familiarity hit her nose. Maybe someone here was an old friend? Or maybe she had run into the owner of this scent? She didn't know but she needed to find out. She howled her presence standing a respectable distance away from the border and say down, waiting for someone to meet her. She wasn't sure if she would join, as it would take an amazing pack to rip the loner right out of her but maybe they knew Spring.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Earlier Spring had decided to go and take a wake, to help clear her mind with everything that was going on around her.  For a long while she walked alone, just thinking.  She thought about Laika and Casmir on their journey.  She thought about Indra and Laurel with Reek and how they were doing.  Was Reek treating them as a good Father should?  She also thought of her family, wondering what they would think and so much more.

When suddenly a familiar scent hit her nose.

The Alpha froze.  The scent was familiar... very familiar.  So she pursued it, wondering who it was.  The scent was not one of the creek though, so she found herself wondering if this was a possible recruit.  If so why did they smell so very familiar?

Then she came upon the sight, it was a pretty looking female pretty decent in height.  Yet now that Spring stood before her a memory stuck to the back of her mind started to pull through.  When suddenly realization hit her.  It was Natashe.  Nat.  Her sister.  "Nat is that really you?"  She asked carefully, her eyes beginning to widen with surprise and delight.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe had lowered herself fully to the ground by that point and had almost drulifted to sleep. The journey had worn her out. Her ears picked up the faint sound of pawsteps and that blasted scent grew stronger. Suddenly a female was in front of her. Natashe froze as the scent triggered memories and she heard the female's words " spring? No...look at you!" She gasped. She drank in the sight of her little sister and couldn't believe her luck. Relief surged through her very being. Spring was safe and obviously healthy. And could it be? Natashe studied the way spring held herself and the pride in her eyes " I was looking everywhere... I met a few loners but nobody knew of you. Then I smelled your scent and followed it here..I didn't realize it was you though" she rambled her muscles tense with excitement and joy. " Permission to cross?" She asked referring to the border.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Nat was hapy to see her and Spring smiled brightly back, happy to see her sister.  Although when Natashe asked if she could cross, the Alpha found herself slightly hesitant.  While although she did love her sister, they had the new system that Saena had created when she had been Alpha, where you had to slowly find your way into the pack along the edges (three archived threas near the border in Silver Creek).  She nodded though, but would just make sure Nat didn't stray too far into the territory before she had a chance to explain.

"I must say that I am pleased to see you here Nat.  You do have permission to cross too, but here in Silver Creek there is a rule that if you wan't to join you must integrate into the pack I suppose (three archived threads at the edges of Silver Creek).  Spring sighed looking down for a moment.  "I'm sorry for the circumstances Nat, but would you do this for me?  I understand if you don't want to but... it's just kinda nice to have family around..." Spring trailed off at that, holding a hopeful look within her warm honey golden eyes.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe stepped over the border and only moved a couple of feet closer. She wagged her tail and noticed spring's hesitation. She was about to ask what was wrong when spring spoke again explaining about the pack's rules. She could tell spring felt bad, but it truly didn't bother her. In fact, it would have bothered her more if there wasn't some sort of joining rules. When spring apologized and asked her to go through the process she smiled and touched her nose to her shoulder. "Of course. I came to teekon for you" she said softly.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring was relieved to hear that her sister understood and so the Alpha gave her a nod and a happy wag of her tail.  She was glad that Nat was able to understand, but it almost made her laugh at the confusing thought that two of her sisters had already tracked her down.  Was she really that interesting?  Who knew.  So with that she eyed her sister pausing in thought for a moment.

"I'm so happy to hear that you understand Nat.  Thank you so very much, I hope to see you around."  Then with that she reached forward to nuzzle her sister then began to turn and walk away her tail wagging happily behind her at the thought that she would be among more blood family, although she still of course considered Silver Creek in general her family.