The Floodlands The driving force of nature
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
So sorry for the wait @Aeronwyn, this can be backdated a bit if that works.  Also PP @Laika with permission.

Laika had told Spring about her meeting she had had with the white wolf and how a meeting had been planned today.  Although the Alpha still felt a slight twitch of unsurity, as while she wanted to have alliances in their new home she didn't want any mistakes to be made like their had been back at Phoenix Maplewood.  All in all she didn't want a repeat of Sleeping Dragon.  So today her level of alertness was high and she found herself wondering if she should've brought someone with her... like Heston for instance in case their was no meeting and this was actually an attack.  At the thought of that though Spring shook her head as if trying to clear her thoughts.  She was thinking too much now.  Everything would be fine if the right words were spoken... probably.

After about five minute, Spring found herself searching the area for the 'Lord' @Burke and 'Lady' @Malice to show up.  She had arrived pretty early though so she wasn't surprised that she was the first one here.  So now the Alpha just scanned her surrounding waiting for the other two leaders to show up to see her.  Hopefully this wolf that had showed up at their borders had not been lying.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Mar is gone for the weekend, and I've gotten no "yes" or "no" about pp'ing Burke, so I'm just not going to :) I do have permission for pp'ing Aero a bit.

The day was fresh and new when Aeronwyn had told her about her travels to another pack. Silver Creek, she was speaking about, and how she had planned a meeting. Today was supposed to be that day, but she couldn't find Burke. Who knew where the hell he was, but she supposed he wasn't dead or missing. It seemed like he'd either be joining in later or not at all- both were fine with Malice. Burke was a little cranky when it came to strangers, and that might trigger something in these Silver Creek wolves. Then again, Malice was too kind- too noble to make decisions. It seemed they really were nothing without each other.

They left for the Floodlands that day, Aeronwyn at her side and her tail high and proud. She was no bragger, and she knew these were neutral lands, but she just wanted the point to come across. In the distance she saw a figure of what she assumed to be one of Silver Creek. Malice was going to use her fake name, just like Aeronwyn had presumably done when meeting one of the other pack. It was safer that way.

Greetings. Have you come from Silver Creek? She asked the stranger when they were close enough to hear each other. She stopped a respectable distance away, making sure she looked presentable- even with her wet coat from the river. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She arrived beside her lady, expression cool and indifferent, her gait a proud walk. The Warlord remembered well the fake name she had given for herself, and those she was instructed to give, so chances of a slip were minimal. She halted as her lady did, silent, and yet her eyes were on the other, very probably the alpha she had never gotten to meet. Her coat was still damp, but she did not mind, her proud stance beside her Lady made up for that as she surveyed the other, no trace of her thoughts evident in her expression. She would let her Lady do the talking, for the most part. "Alpha Spring, I presume. Greetings."
facilis descensus averno
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She waited a little bit longer but then she noticed a white wolf who she assumed was the one who Laika had met and a black one who she guessed was an Alpha.  She watched them approach the presumably Alpha's tail flagged.  So at the sight of it Spring flagged her tail to with domaine to get her own point across.    They were both polite the black female asking her if she was from Silver Creek the other addressing her by her name.  The smallest smile came upon her face though as she remembered that Heston had first nicknamed her that "Alpha Spring."

"Hello both of you.  I am Spring Alpha of Silver Creek," she said with a nod to the white female who had addressed her by name, before continuing.  "May I ask who are you two are?"  Spring asked them curiously, swiveling her gaze over the two.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Spring was the other's name, now confirmed by both her loyal Warlord and the stranger herself. A scarred one she was, much more so than Malice herself. Though Malice supposed her scar across her eye was one to be proud of. It had been given by what she now saw as a good friend, and Burke found her attractive with or without the scar. She refused to sit down, finding a wet butt to sit upon rather uncomfortable, yet her stance was relaxed. She gave "alpha Spring" the respect of not being looked in the eye, but never did she truly bow before her like she'd done so at Lucifer Peak. 

I am Absinthe, Lady of the Isle. It brings me great joy to see both parties have come in peace. She said with a slight smile on her tawny muzzle. She left Aeronwyn to speak for herself, finding it disrespectful of her titel to not let her do her own talking. She had been the one to travel to Silver Creek, she deserved some recognition not only from Malice, but from herself. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
As the woman confirmed her identity, Aeronwyn nodded, giving the woman a hint of respect that she thought she deserved. Of course, she knew little of the woman and it was therefore a fraction of the recognition she would lend Malice, and yet it was done all the same. Malice; here, Absinthe, introduced herself as well, leaving Aeronwyn to do the same. "Alekto, Warlord." she introduced herself, blunt and to the point. Her title was given without reservation, as the other two had given their own, and though she knew that title would be, in all likelihood, unfamiliar to the other, she gave it all the same. Warlord gave a pretty good indication of what she was capable of.

"Likewise." she added onto Malice's remark, though again, it was strict formalities. Her temper may get the better of her more often than not when meeting with strangers, but she was no stranger to formality and used her eloquent words, quite often, as weapons and tools. Here she had little use for them, at least, not yet.
facilis descensus averno
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
There names were very... interesting.  Defiantly foriegn, but they didn't sound to foriegn from how they spoke so Spring was a little curious on the subject of how they had gotten their names.  Perhaps both of their parents just had a more interesting seletion of names that they wanted for their pups.  Who knew.  She wasn't going to ask.  Either way though Spring kept a solemn gaze, although kept careful to look neither in the eye.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Absinthe, Alekto."  She said giving a neat nod of her head.  "I too am glad to see that both parties have come in peace," unlike Sleeping Dragon.  Spring added silently to herself in her thoughts.  She began to really wonder though if she should've brought someone else with her though.  Alekto and Absinthe outnumbered her, they had the upper hand.  She began to feel very nervous about this, but hid it under layer, keeping that solemn face and structure.  although they seemed peaceful for now, she would never forget Sleeping Dragon and how horrible that that had turned out.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
A small smile fancied the Lady's face as tension settled between the trio, Malice taking a deep breath. She had to keep in mind that Arthendal was secret, mostly everything was secret- and she was forbidden to speak about it. If only Burke were there to calm her down a little, but Aeronwyn was doing a fine job too. She was afraid to be too nice, not able to put her paw down if it came to that. Her eyes flickered to her comrade, eyes silently saying that this would end well.

Alekto visited your borders some time ago if I am not mistaken, though what we would discuss here has not been revealed to me just yet. I assume it is something about hunting grounds, or a companionship between our two packs. She said in her calming voice, water dripping from her coat still. I'm sorry to announce that a companionship will not come- though that does not mean we have to be enemies. We like to handle our own problems in the isle, we have no need or use for a contract of any sort between us and others. She said in a more serious tone, wanting to sound like Burke. She was speaking for the both of them- for the whole pack.

I am willing to listen to thoughts about the hunting grounds, though. She said with a nod and a friendly wave of her chocolate brown tale. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She was silent, for she would allow her lady to deal with this diplomacy herself. Though they seemed to have different styles of dealing with diplomacy. Malice herself being more...soft, this method seemed to bode well with the alpha. Her own cool, indifferent way of dealing with such issues was effective and a useful tool, but Malice was better at making...friends.

Thus, she stayed silent, watching with piercing eyes and prepared to interject should her position call for such a thing.
facilis descensus averno
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She listened to Absinthe carefully as she spoke, taking in all of the Lady's words.  She noted that Alekto stayed quiet through all this though, which made Alekto seem more like the loyal type.  Letting her leader speak and not interupting without consent.  It was a valued skill that Spring respected.  She also payed close attention, trying to find any information that she could.  She noticed that Absinthe said they lived on an isle and seemed kinda secretive from how they spoke, so she kept that in mind.

Once Absinthe finished speaking Spring began to speak.  "I understand that you are not looking for any alliances at the moment.  Although I am glad that you have brought up hunting grounds beause we do have some back at the Creek.  Next to us there is a forest called the King Elk Forest.  Silver Creek has claimed that land as hunting grounds."  Spring explained in a solemn tone.  "Is there anything that we should keep in mind for your pack?"
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She glanced at her sister, her left lip-end pulling up in the tiniest of appreciative smiles. Showing too much emotion to the strange woman across them was not what she had in mind. It would be easy to make deals with her if they knew how soft she actually was. Her scar and build pointed at her being dangerous, while in reality she was just a house-wife full of love and compassion.

We never go so far to hunt. Malice responded in all honesty. It was true- the Isle was rich in pay and they had many grounds around their island of wealth and glory. Their land was blessed, Malice believed, by her mother. I'd like for our wolves to not attack each other and to live in silent peace. Would that be possible? Malice asked with a small giggle. It sounded so silly when she said it like that.
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
In Malice's silence on hunting grounds, the silver woman considered speaking up about the thicket, she herself often hunted there. yet she kept silent, perhaps she would discuss it with Malice at a later date. but at her words about living in peace, Aero almost quirked a brow at her Lady's soft giggle and wording, yet was good at regulating her features. 

"My Lady speaks truly in that respect. It is not war we seek." she agreed softly, smoothly, dipping her muzzle in agreement. though they lived so far she doubted such a thing would very happen. but it would be unwise to be unprepared.
facilis descensus averno
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She gave a nod and flashed them a small yet friendly smile at the sound of Absinthe's laugh.  Everything seemed pretty okay here now, she was pretty sure of that and hoped that things would continue from now on with this other pack just as smoothly.

"Does your pack carry a name?  Just for future reference?"  She asked them both shooting them a curious glance.  "I mean after all I did give you both Silver Creek's name after all, so I'm just curious as to what your pack's name happens to be."
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She nodded slowly but surely when Aero agreed. Malice was glad she had come along. Not only was she a great friend, but it showed here that she was smart in conversation too. It was good to be skilled at both physical and verbal communication, and the Lady felt honored to have her as her Warlord. Or, well, Warlady. Perhaps they should change that... That would come later.

Arthendal. Malice answered, fast and strong. It seemed only fair for the woman to know under which name they operated - and she could not fault Spring for asking. Yes, their privacy meant much to them, but the Lady felt comfortable with telling Arthendal's name to Spring. If she would ever discover that she had misused the information, she would deal with it personally - very personally.
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She was content to sit back now, until the meetings end- she and Malice had little to fear, it seemed, and she was content now to simply watch carefully in silence.
facilis descensus averno
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Arthendal.  So that was what they called themselves.  She woundered if Arthendal had a meaning behind it or a purpose like Silver Creek which had obviously been named after their silver colored creek.  Perhaps though Arthendal was just a name that had been choosen because the leaders had liked the sound of it.  Of course none of this she would actually ask Absinthe out of politeness, but still she was curious.

The treaty seemed well in place now and Spring decided that now would be a good time for this meeting to end.  "It was a pleasure meeting you both Absinthe, Alekto.  I have better get going now back to the creek now though."  The she began to turn to walk away, but hesitated a little, just incase there was anything else that they felt would need to be discussed.  Otherwise she would proceed to leave the scene.