Golden Glade it would be well for you to return to your own country
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
All Welcome 
Miraak is close to RFC territory, but is not close enough to physically trespass. Feel free to treat him as such, however!

Another pack's territory loomed in front of him, this forest not forboding or dark like the forests of his youth, but bright with verdant colors, which he suspected would turn to gold as the year marched on. He stared intently into the woods, his brow furrowing as he thought to himself, pondering whether or not asking for directions so close to another pack's land would be a viable tactic for finding his sister.

He wasn't crossing the borders as he had before, but he was perilously close, close enough to incite anger and posessiveness in these pack wolves. Would Meldresi even associate herself with such wolves? Wolves who lived in bright, happy forests and probably thought themselves peaceful and goodwilled? As close he was to his sister, she always found ways to surprised him. She might have hidden herself in such bright woods to throw wolves off. She might not. He would not know until he found her.

The shade threw his head back, summoning a wolf from the pack. He didn't need their alpha, though he suspected that one might come. He simply wanted directions, information. Anything. Preferably without a fight.

55 Posts
Ooc —
"You're not supposed to be so close."
she said as she observed the male. She had drifted in from nearby when she had heard his call, where she had been attempting to hunt a rabbit. Needless to say, it had not gone well, as was made obvious by the presence, or rather lack of, of a dead rabbit by her heels. This male had very interesting eyes, and she spent a few moments gazing directly at them, a few more than she should have, and thus creating what may have been perceived as a threat. 

The nymph was still as she observed him, stance not at all aggressive, but her tail lashed once or twice in annoyance. Charley had told her to be cold toward trespassers, outsiders, and while this one was not trespassing, he was a stranger and an outsider, and when she remembered this, she flashed her fangs and growled weakly, a pathetic attempt at aggression. She had never had need to be such, and this was her first time dealing with one at their borders.
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The shade closed his eyes meditatively as he waited for a reply. His mind wandered, his surroundings by no means forgotten. It wasn't long before he was answered, rather sternly, by a smaller, younger female. She was a delicate sight — her fur looking soft yet marred by the harshness of the wilds. Something about her body suggested a life outside of the wilderness; a life he was familiar with through hearsay. But she stood before him, her body neutral for the moment.

He flashed a smile at her, Greetings, my lady, He said softly, unaware of the nature of this pack. I summoned one of your pack to inquire the whereabouts of someone,

55 Posts
Ooc —
He seemed not at all hostile, at least now. She knew the leading pair disapproved of being too familiar with strangers, but she chose to ignore that now. "Who do you seek?" she questioned, dropping her false aggressive facade quickly. She probably would not know, she had not been in the wilds for long, but perhaps she would. She wished to help, if she could, the aged male, if she could.
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Her aggression disappaited quickly, allowing Miraak to relax internally. It seemed that not everyone in these Wilds were as hostile as the first. Perhaps it was the subject matter. My sister, Meldresi Melonii, He began, his body neutral and upright as he spoke. A quick exit might be needed if her packmates were not as welcoming to strangers. I am aware of her presence here in Teekon Wilds, but I do not know where she is exactly.