Hushed Willows you can follow.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
Her daughter was home, a fact for which Harlyn was immensely grateful. It was a blessing to know beyond a doubt that she was safe, and the joy at seeing her and Silas together again was immeasurable. But still, Harlyn could not shake the anxiety she felt over the fact that Mordecai and Pippin were missing still. Pippin, possibly in the clutches of the demonic cat that haunted the Hollow and Mordecai in the grip of some insane pack of wolves on the coast.

Stark at least knew where to send the search parties next for Pippin. So Harlyn set out to see that he knew where to send them for Mordecai.

The Crook was empty that afternoon as she emerged. Her nose set to work, seeking the scent of the alpha. She was uncertain if he had gone out on a search or if he was lingering somewhere, and she could not discern from the jumbled scents of the wolves that regularly frequented to community den. Harlyn decided to wait a while and see if he happened to come to her, only partly because it seemed like a good plan to do so. Mostly it was the ache in her ankle which was still angry from her overuse the day before.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hope it's ok that I join in.....

Rhodes had been slow on his return from his last round of the borders. With many of their wolves out searching for Pippin, Rhodes had decided that maybe he was need on the border. Which is where he spent most of his time now adays, if he wasn't out scouting. Although with the seasons changing from summer to fall Rhodes found the comfort of the Crook the be more than welcoming.

As he entered he came upon Harlyn. Someone who had never really spoken to. Rhodes wasn't the best at making himself known, something about preventing others from getting to close. He wasn't used to this fear of meeting people, of letting people get to close only to lose them later.

"Afternoon." He greeted with a small smile, he was still kind though. Not one to let others in on his secret. He noticed that indeed the Crook was rather devoid of life, and assumed that as the sun came lower in the sky others would show up. But for the moment at least, it was just the two of them.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
of course it is!

For a brief moment, Harlyn thought it was Stark approaching. Their coats were similar in color, as were their statures. But she realized her error within seconds as the sunlight hit his frame and his fur shone dark ochre instead of obsidian. Her disappointment was brief, as it hadn't really been just Stark that had volunteered to search for her wayward family. All of the pack had been ready and willing - a fact which she had been overwhelmed by and immensely grateful for. So truly, she was happy to spend time in the company of any one of them, as her illness had robbed her many opportunities to get to know them better.

"Hi," Harlyn said with a smile. She paused for a moment, trying to remember the name of this wolf. She had little doubt that they had met at some point, but he seemed to have been lost in the haze of fever that had before consumed her. "Forgive me, I cannot recall your name?" she confessed after a beat, dipping her muzzle in apology.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)