Broken Antler Fen Together Again
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
Ambrosia and Brandy had spent a month in the mountains, as Summer would soon be drawing to an end and their energies would be better used hunting for prey and the works. That and, well, Brandy hadn't been doing so good. One day, in a sobbing mass of copper fur, the yearling had thrown herself at her mother and demanded they go somewhere, do something, ANYTHING that would use energy and get her mind off the issues she'd been brooding on. Worry plagued the mother: was her daughter alright, or was the girls mental state dissolving by the day? With a worried but confident howl to @Sebastian and @Pearl telling them she and Brandy would be back, that she would explain later, Ambrosia ushered her daughter away. Much as she hated herself for thinking it, the woman couldn't help feeling glad that her little girl again needed mama.... She would ALWAYS need her mama. There wasn't much to do on the mountain span other than explore, hunt, and talk, and thats really all they did for an entire month. When the moon had made a full cycle, Brandy announced that she was ready to go back to the fen, and the next morning Ambrosia was glad to lead them back home.
Once at the borders, Ammie loosed a howl for their alphas, and though she knew she had to talk to both of them there was no hesitation to cross back over and into the place they belonged. With a faint sense of surprise, the woman realized she was relieved to be home: maybe she could finally stay within the Fen without becoming restless, now?
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
A month in the mountains had done Brandy well: her heart no longer hammered at her throat at all hours, her paws no longer itched to run far, far away. More than anything, the awful nightmares and worries had faded in her mind, and once again she and her golden furred mother were alone to do as they pleased. Of course, Aduin still came into her mind, and guilt overcame her for brief moments before she would push it away. Never dealing with the problem would, obviously, only cause it to get worse, but since the talk between them with Sebastian hadn't worked, the yearling just didn't know what to do. Now that she was a little bit more stable (for now) maybe another talk would be better.... One without the alpha staring them down and fraying her nerves further. Sebastian meant well of course, that she knew, but it was just too much on her fragile state of mind. Brandy padded along behind her ink bellied mother, striding forward with all the confidence-and happiness- that she'd had when she first came to the fen. A small smile was wrought across her face, but nervousness fluttered in her belly. Would Seb and Pearl be mad? Would ADUIN be mad? As her mother called for the alphas, nervousness rose in her throat, and out of a need she hadn't had in months, the yearling called to @Aduin in hopes that he, too, would come and welcome her home. Hopefully, he wouldn't be cross, and they could have a better meeting than she'd had with him in months. She missed him greatly, especially feeling more stable minded.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was not sure what to think of the sudden departure of mother and daughter. They had been close to one of the founders at the Fen, and Sebastian was attached to them as members. For them to leave with only a howl felt disrespectful for them. The two were lucky that it was summer and food was plentiful, but they could have ruined Pearl's cycle. Perhaps she would not have gone in heat if they didn't manage to catch enough food. The pack had been small, a true family, but small. It was a hassle to defend their lands and hunt.

Sebastian liked to think he had been managing it well. He was unsure if the couple would return. On the one hand he was mad at them for leaving without explanation. He offered them a home and protection and they just disregarded that. Sebastian was a sweet guy really but he didn't like to feel the way he was feeling now. On the other hand the howl that reached his ears showed that they did return and were loyal to him after all. Sebastian made his way to the border. His face uncharacteristically stoic, mainly because he didn't feel like greeting them with a smile was the way to greet them.

The male wasn't furious, but he also wasn't overly excited. Especially when he thought about Aduin and how Brandy just left him as a mate. Sebastian stopped before them, a visible authority with his tail up and head raised. He had grown much more into the alpha role over the last months. "You have returned," he stated the fact, but did not allow them to cross the borders just yet. His words followed by a pause to explain themselves.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin thought he was dreaming. He lay there, just closing his eyes when he heard it. A call. He really did think he had entered a dream quickly. But then he realised another call went up, one for the alphas. Why would a call like that be in his dream. Just to be sure, he bit on his paw. He felt pain. He winced, but that meant only one thing that got his tail going nuts.

He bolted out, not having a single second thought. Brandy was back! His mate had returned! Aduin didn't have any idea what he would say to her, only thinking about seeing her again. Thinking about planting licks all over he face, making sure she was all right. He came right at her, but Seb came into his view. And he saw no smile on the alpha's face.

He looked more alpha like, less like the Seb he knew. It even made Aduin feel nervous around him, like their first meeting. He kept his head and tail low, then shifted his gaze on Brandy. That got his tail going again, sweeping around quickly behind him.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Seb was first to greet them, but the disspointed mask covering his face told Ambrosia that she should stay on this side of the border. It hurt, but she understood- their leavng had been abrupt, rude, but totally called for in Ambrosia's eyes. 
His tone sounded as if he hadn't expected them to return. That, too, hurt, but by this point her ears were already hanging low by her face, tail sweeping low behind her. Aduin, too, showed up, but he was focused on the yearling beside her. A wave of possession closed over the mother, but she fought the urge to step closer to her daughter and instead spoke to Sebastian with a calm, apologetic tone. 
                "Of course we returned: we are loyal to Broken Antler Fen. Brandy... She wasn't doing well, and she needed time to collect her mind. I thought it best to take her away, and she's doing much better." 
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Sebastian was first to approach, but he didn't look as happy as she felt. The last time she'd seen him, she'd turned and ran away from the meeting supposed to help her and Aduin. That, she knew, was even more rude than their dissapearance, but all of it was mostly a blurr to the young girl. 
Quiet, she was fully ready to let her mother stick up for her completely, but then Aduin showed up. He seemed... Happy. In fact, he looked elated-until the alpha's stern look slowed his paws. Aduin folded next to his brother, something Brandy had never seen before: how mad was Sebastian that even Aduin was nervous? Despite this, Brandy's lemon eyes sought out Aduins brown ones, full of love and absoultely none of the hurt there had been before. Her mother had just spoken, but it went in one of her ears and out the other. Before anyone else had a chance to comment, the yearling blurted out words to her mate. 
                     "Aduin, I'm sorry, I love you." 
The sorry could have been for anything, really: Her temper the past few months, her last outbursts towards him, her vanishing for the past four weeks. In reality, even the yearling didn't know, but she knew it was something that needed said. Brandy longed to cross the border and press herself close to the dark man, but Sebastian came first.... Speaking of, she glanced his was from where she was crouched beside Ambrosia, lemon eyes widening and bright with worry. Her jaws shut with an audible snap, and a quiver went through her spine at the mask. She was rendered speechless, save for a small whine that escaped her throat when she looked back to Aduin.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
It did the alpha well to hear that they were loyal to him, and that his presence seemed to have an effect on all the three wolves around him. It was more proof that they did see him as their leader even though he was often more of a friend for them. Sometimes it had to be reestablished that he was in fact their leader. He was not often mad, and in fact, he was more disappointed rather than being mad.

"I'm glad to see you have both returned and you two are loyal to Broken Antler Fen," he spoke, which must release some of the tension that was building up between them. Sebastian knew very well that Brandy hadn't been alright, perhaps even unreasonable towards Aduin. Something he didn't think Aduin deserved. But now both seemed happy to see each other again, and currently he was restricting them from having a physical reunion by simply casting out his presence. A weird concept but not unpleasant. It didn't make him feel awkward anymore.

He looked at Brandy as she apologized not to him but only to Aduin. He liked to think he deserved an apology too. Alas, he was not going to drag it out of her. "You look better Brandy. Hopefully it won't happen again," he spoke more kindly, but did not allow them back just yet. His pale eyes traveled over the two females and let out a long sigh. "Well, I should say welcome home but I do hope that you can convince me both this won't happen again. We are a pack and here for you two. If you need some time alone you come tell me this in person not through a howl. I deserve more than that. I've been your friend and your leader. I earn more respect than just a howl. I would not have stopped you and you two know that. However. Because you have returned and showed loyalty to Broken Antler I will let you back in," he spoke.

What they didn't know yet was that Pearl was pregnant which would also be a good way to get back in Sebastian's graces if they would help her. Sebastian stepped aside a bit, dropping more of his authority as a sign they could pass over the border. He did not want to humiliate them even more by making them submit, they looked mournful enough, for now. "Ambrosia, I'd like you to stay around the territory for at least a month before traveling again. Same goes for you, Brandy. I'd like it if your bonds with the pack would be a priority seeing we have new members. There will be enough things to do seeing that Pearl is pregnant," he spoke, also announcing the big news.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's expression softened, his smile growing wider. Hearing those three little words seemed to heal it all. The same happened with him. Everything Sebastian said went right through. All eyes on Brandy. He saw her love in her eyes. "I'm sorry too. I love you, Brandy" he whispered, being careful to not interrupt the older adults.

As soon as Sebastian stepped aside, Aduin didn't give Brandy a chance to cross. He went over the border in one bound, edging closer from his landing point to be nose to nose with Brandy. "I missed you too much..." There were so many things to do, things to talk about. But for now, he wanted to enjoy her warmth wit his.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy all but ignored Sebastian, and a growl rumbled from her chest. This time, however, her sharp lemon eyes were glaring down at her daughter, and even though the reuinion between mates was touching, it was inappropiate. The mother snapped her jaws at the copper girls ear, connecting but not breaking skin, and making sure that she was paying attention this time, Ambrosia turned her attention back to Sebastian with a softening expression. 
                    "I'm sorry, Sebastian. I would have come to you had Brandy not worried me so, it won't happen again."
Despite her daughter's rudeness-that Ambrosia saw Seb DID notice-the alpha stepped aside and granted them access once again with joyous news: Pearl was pregnant! It was bittersweet, Seb's news, but in the end her happiness for him and Pearl outweighed her jealousy. 
                                  "Congradulations, Seb! We'll stay here, of course. I've missed home."
Stepping foward hesitantly, dipping her head in respect, Ambrosia slunk back over the borders and breathed a sigh of relief. It really was good to be home.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy's attention was solely on Aduin as they silently communicated, but that was just the problem-she wasn't here to see Aduin, they were here to come home and apologize to Sebastian. Her mother let her know this with a growl and, because Brandy wasn't paying attention, a snap of jaws to her ear. It stung, brought a surprised yelp from the girl, but the point was taken and her lemon eyes shot over to Sebastian. This time, she heard the two older adults talking, and only interjected when Ammie went silent after her apology. 
         "I-I'm sorry to you, too, Sebastian. I wasn't.... Right. I promise, it won't happen again, and I'll come to you or Pearl if I can't work over it with Aduin." 
Sebastian stepped aside next, allowing them home and announcing Pearl's pregnancy, but even if she'd had time she wouldn't have stepped over the border as easily as her mother. Thankfully, she was spared from the submission she felt in her belly as her black coated mate flung himself at her. With a joyous squeal, the copper girl pressed close to his chest and breathed in his scent. It'd been too, too long. Like last time, tears sprung into her eyes, but these were tears of happiness. She cooed gently, sweetly to him, nuzzling and nipping at whatever was close, and rubbing herself against him to share scents once again.
                              "I-I missed you too, Aduin. I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what's been wrong with me lately, but I'm ready to get back on track. To work on us, to work towards Beta, my trades, all of it.... But I don't ever want to leave your side again. "
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian gave a firm nod when Ambrosia apologized and disciplined her daughter. He was certain that Ambrosia would be a good babysitter, perhaps even an aunt. She was part of their family after all. Sebastian was pleased to hear an apology from the both of them. The cherry on top was Aduin's happiness. It showed a hint of a smile on his maw. It did him well to see Aduin happy. "Apology accepted from the both of you," he spoke to them.

Even though Ambrosia was jealous Sebastian was oblivious to it. He was getting more into his alpha role of the pack and would not allow other wolves to breed just yet, especially not with Pearl expecting. Ambrosia would have to do with his young and not her own. Breeding rights for the female was far from given to the female. "You don't have to come to me if you don't feel comfortable. But please don't just leave we are all here for you. You can go to any pack mate you feel comfortable with,"he explained to Brandy.

Sebastian softened a bit more. "Good to have you back," he then agreed. Now they were a moderately full pack. Which made him feel a bit better than leading a small pack. It was quite a difference what two members could make. He was pleased.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
To Aduin as he nuzzled against Brandy and felt her nips and her head rubbing against him was the whole world to him. His tail wagged like crazy, and he planted licks over his face over and over, not paying attention to the other two. He paused to speak in response to her words. 

"And I promise I will try not to be too 'smothering' with you" he replied, swearing to hold that promise. He stepped back to give Brandy some space, sharing a loving smile.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
With a final nod to Sebastian, and tossing a worried, sceptical look backwards at her daughter, Ambrosia departed. She slid further into the fens, breathing it all in happily and noting the new-and missing- scents. Reminding herself to go and see Pearl eventually, see how she was doing, Ambrosia's first wish was to go and sink her teeth into a nice, juicy fish. She'd rather fish any day over going to see the pregnant mate of someone she once had feelings for. She hadn't had one of the floppy little things in over a month, and it was swiftly becoming her favorite-though nothing compared to the fish of the ocean- so she trotted towards the nearest lake.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Aduin wasn't just the center of her attention, he held it all. Though she heard Sebs words and nodded to show she understood, nothing-not her mothers odd looks at them or Sebastians dissapointments- broke through the loving haze that engulfed her and her mate. He kissed her all over, and she relished at every touch: when he pulled away, she stepped foward as if they were magnets drawn together. With a giggle, she met her lemon eyes with his again with the same love and excitement she did when they were newly mates. 
                    "I can't promise the same thing. Hope you can deal with me!"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Ambrosia left them soon after. Sebastian watched the two love birds rekindle their love and exchange all these sweet words. Sebastian took his time to leave too. He nodded to the two and turned around, pleased to at least have two members back. Their pack felt more whole again. Still there was no sigh of Horosk or Valtyr. He wondered what happened to them. He did not have the time to look for them. He hoped they would find their loyalty like Ambrosia and Brandy did.