Porcupine Ridge And then the moon, like to a silver bow
70 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
she searched for another hold among the rock, panting lightly. she reached forward with a forepaw to test a grip, when she found satisfactory did she set her weight upon it. this part of the elevation was particularly steep, and she tread carefully lest she fall. Hisaya had been exploring the region for a few hours, and sought to gain altitude so that she may have better view of her bearings. a quick glance of deep green optics revealed that the ridge seemed to even out soon enough, for that she was glad.

within a few more minutes did she pull herself over the last few meters, panting still and glancing down at her paws soiled with the grime of the mountain. Yet she had made it, and was rewarded with a beautigul view of the range before her. perhaps there may have been easier ways to climb the mountain, yet she prefered a challenge.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
OOC: hope you don't mind :)

The climb had been near treacherous, but it had been worth all the effort for the view. Amber eyes shimmering in the dense light that caught his wondering stare as he peered down at the valley below, a deep sigh escaping leathery lips. The young male sar calmly, observing his surroundings as his pounding heart began to regain its normal rhythm. He had to admit his muscles ached, along with his paws! There had been a few risky moments with loose rocks coming unstuck underneath him, sharp edges of the mountain cutting at his pads with untrustworthy steps. Yet through all the struggle and gruelling effort.. he made it.

Eyes closed as he allowed the cold wind to ripple through his dirty golden brown and gray fur, leathery nostrils flaring as he inhaled the aromas that began to smack him in the face. The young wolf couldn't help but smile as he opened his eyes to looked around once more, the land offered a lot of beauty; well for those willing to make the journey, that is. Bushy tail curled about his side as he rolled his shoulders some, the male attempting to relax his aching form as he pondered around briefly before turning to look behind him. Thirst started to tug at his mind, pink tongue flicking out from his mouth as he began to lick at his muzzle. Brown ears pivoted atop his head as he slowly stood to all fours, the young wolf gradually making his way toward a small lake he had spotted earlier just a couple feet away after his arrival.
70 Posts
Ooc —
thirst overtook her,  for climbing a mountain was no small endeavour, and the scent of water had her muzzle swivel quickly.  another was subject to her piercing gaze, a distance away but still heading toward the lake. she did not mind the other, felt no nervousness as she approached the lake with the intent to drink.

She trotted toward the water source with easy grace, her slim form dipping low as a willow might to sate her thirst. when she was filled, did she look to the other, eyes full of gentle curiosity as she chuffed a soft greeting.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Droplets dripped from his beard as he rose his head from the waters, amber eyes shimmering in the reflection of the waters surface as he peered toward the female. Brown ears perking upwards at the sound of her friendly chuff, a smile managing its way across his muzzle as he offered her a polite dip of his head in response.

Straightening his posture, the lone wolf peered around at their surrounding once more, amber gaze taking in the breath taking view from where they stood. A smile managed it away across his lips as he brought his soft stare back to the female, ”Wonderous sights to been seen from here, don't you agree?” Paws shifted the male as he began to make his way around the small lake, tail swaying behind him casually as he gaze around once more, till his soft stare landed back to the female.
70 Posts
Ooc —
polite, courteous was the other, and she felt nothing to fear from him.  however, it would be a fools move to let down her guard, not when such a stranger was so close. she did not fear, however, and responded in kind to his gentle remark. "Yes" She agreed simply, the single word soft-spoken yet clear. "Are the mountains your home?" She asked of him gently, the curious idle question merely a way to fill the silence between them that threatened while she came to a conclusion on whether or not this male would be of interest.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Going to keep it dated to when Streiter was a loner xD

The male's ears perked forward at her one worded reply, his head tilting some as he decided to halt in his stroll toward her, amber eyes peered at her as she questioned to whether the mountains were his home. Streiter simply smiled, letting out a small laugh as he then shook his head, the male straightening his posture as he stood still, a decent distance away from the female, ”The mountains are not my home, I just ventured here for the curiosity.” He glanced around at their surroundings, the young brute letting out a sigh as he looked back to the female, ”My name's Streiter.” He offered her a friendly smile, ”Just a lone adventurer you could say.”
70 Posts
Ooc —
he did not ask for her name, but if only for the sake of conversation she gave it in turn. "I am Hisaya. I ask because I live some ways away, a tribe on the northern edge of the range." she said, tone light. she had no reason to conceal her home, her name. she was not as stupid as to tell him of her pack in-depth, yet vague information had no way of harming them. an adventurer, he claimed to be, yet loners had a poor chance of living through the winter. she did not broach this topic, however, continuing the idle talk lightly.

"the mountains are haphazardous, yet beautiful. should you get the chance, there are a number of peaks with stunning views as this one has."  she informed him, in an odd mood where she seemed perfectly happy to commence small talk with a stranger.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Streiter turned to look at the female as she spoke, brown ears arching forward as she introduced herself. The young male giving, the female whom he could now call, Hisaya, his full attention, watching her with a curious stare as she spoke on. A friendly smile forming its way across his lips as he listened to her explain the reasons for having asked the question in the first place, ”It's a pleasure, Hisaya” The lone male giving her a polite dip of his head, tail being toyed with as the cool wind gently blew around them.

Smiling as she shared this information, amber eyes peered out over the scenery before them, eyes trailing up as the occasional bird soared and fluttered high above them in the sky. Taking a deep breath in, Streiter exhaled loudly in contentment of the moment, ”I appreciate the information.” Shimmering eyes gradually peering back to Hisaya as he then gave her another smile, ”I may check them out on my travels.” He gave a small roll of his shoulders as he licked his muzzle before his smooth voice sounded into the air one more, "So I take it you're something of a scout?" His tone curious as he peered to her once again, his torn ear twitching some as he listend to the noises around.
70 Posts
Ooc —
Her information was vague, yet treasured all the same, which allowed the woman to think that perhaps he sought the same thing that he thought she was. With a small smile, she replied, "No. Simply a sight-seer, my true interests lie elsewhere." She told him, and rising gracefully dipped her head in gentle farewell. "I must be returning now. Farewell, Streiter. I wish you luck."

with her farewells fading in the air, a single smile more she gave the male before she spun gracefully and tread the way she had come, to the home that was newly hers.