Silvertip Mountain What will the morning bring?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
Takes place the morning after this thread.

Steady had risen early that morning to get some patrols in before he went to @Eden and her sister. He was happy to find that he covered her sister's scent well enough with his own, and even marked it again before moving on. He almost didn't want to go and see them, for fear he would find the worst. Loss was always hard, and even though the wolf was a perfect stranger to him, he would still feel, especially for Eden.

He approached the den quietly, then chuffed his presence. Eden? he said softly, calling for her. Maybe the stuff she had her sister swallow helped, and she was doing better this morning. Steady could only hope.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
EJ stood and shook the sleep away at the sound of her alpha's voice greeting her from the entry. Her eyes had been between shifts of sleep and careful observation throughout the night. "Steady", she said, her voice at a whisper as she approached him, "I'm glad you came back. It looks like she's doing better so..." So? She couldn't help but wonder what would come after this.
Eden had been right the night prior; Ally was bleeding--the bruise on her belly gave it away. There was no word E could've used to describe the fear she felt at losing her sister again, but she wouldn't have to. Ally was okay. She was going to be okay.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
A ocean of pain trickled into streams around her body, and she felt to heavy to stand, but it was alright. She could see the area around her, lit by daylight, and that was enough to keep her awake. She whispered softly and occasionally kicked one of her hind legs to remind herself she could move, but otherwise she was frozen. Eden, she thought, I found her.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Eden emerged and Steady sat back on his haunches, trying to read her expression. But, he didn't have to wait for an update. He nodded. I'm glad she's doing better, he said genuinely. He caught the trail off of her comment, and could assume what it was for. Is she wanting to join? he asked.

If her sister wasn't looking to stay, it might create some issues, since the move was going to happen soon. Steady didn't want to try and bring the sister along and have the pack look after her if she wasn't going to give them her loyalty. But, if she did want to join, Steady would need to speak with her first hand.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden had considered her sister's permanence, but the idea didn't feel tangible until the offer was raised. "I can't say. I don't know anything that's happened to her or why she's here, I just couldn't say." She hoped within herself that Ally would stay, but she didn't want to get ahead of herself. After all, none of this felt real enough yet.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Despite her body's complaint, Ally managed to lift onto her front legs and look to the two speaking at the door. She'd heard enough to know the topic, she figured, and against her inner defiance, she lifted to approach. "If you would let me, which I would appreciate very much, I would like to stay with Eden. It's been a long trip from home to find her." By the time she finished her plea she was resting again. It was needed, and by the way it was working she knew it was worth it.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He supposed he wasn't too surprised that Eden didn't know what her sister wanted. After all, she seemed much too sick to say anything at the borders. But, if they had come from the same pack, he figured she might have at least an idea of what her sister wanted. There was an annoying voice in the back of his head that kept telling him he needed to know, and the sooner, the better.

It seemed that annoying voice would be silenced with the arrival of her sister. She still looked weak, but she approached anyways, voicing her request to be in the same pack as Eden. But, he felt they were jumping the gun a bit, even if he was finally relieved to know of her intentions. What's your name? I'm Steady, he said, introducing himself. While he knew she was sick, and mostly likely would need some time to gain her strength, he still wanted to know what she would bringing to the table. What skills are you able to offer us? he questioned, his voice smooth and inquiring. 

24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Nothing else mattered to her than knowing she was with Eden again and keeping it that way. They were inseparable as pups, and their forced parting devastated Alyssum. Now they were together, and no matter what it took, she would fight to protect that.

"I have experience with old and young wolves. I could be like a midwife if you needed it. Delivering a litter here wouldn't be my first." She wasn't sure if this meant anything to him, but she hoped it was enough.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She admitted she was a midwife, experienced in helping mothers birth their pups. That could certainly come in handy, especially if he and Niita wanted to have pups in the spring. Do you have any healing or medical experience? he asked, wondering if she and Eden were alike in that area.

He couldn't help but notice that she bypassed the introduction part, ignoring his request for her name. Steady wasn't going to be so willing to let it go, however. I believe I missed your name, he pointed out. Did she not want to give it? He wondered then if she had something to hide. His eyes shifted to Eden. If he were to doubt her sister, he would most like doubt Eden, too, since they seemed close.

24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Admittedly, her drowsiness had become an issue, causing her hearing to be temporarily spotty. "I'm sorry, it's Alyssum. Alyssum Olivier. I had some teaching in my earlier life but most of what I know in healing is self-taught." She and Eden had different mothers, Eden's being the more educated much more bitter, so she hadn't had the same opportunities as a pup. She'd learned more based on trial and error.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Finally, she gave her name. Alyssum. He nodded in acknowledgement that most of what she knew was self-taught, and he silently hoped she would continue her learnings, since it would greatly benefit the pack. Well, Alyssum, welcome to Silvertip Mountain, he said, giving her a small smile. 

He remembered then. I know you're not feeling well, but we're going to be moving soon. Mostly like within the next week or so, he informed her, glancing to Eden to let her know it was directed to her, as well. Adeline's shoulder is still healing, so we're taking our time. He left it implied that if they wanted to continue to be a member of the pack, they would come along. If you need to travel slower, that's fine, just meet back up when you can, he offered. With a smile to them both, he turned to leave them to their privacy.

Last from Steady unless he's needed further :-)