Ravensblood Forest the inmates running the asylum
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
border combing, exploring! Maybe @Chusi 

Isley's wounds were itching. It was an excessive sort of thing but it was positive - it meant that she was healing. It would take time of course and her biggest concern was in if she would scar or not. Palisander had been doing good to keep her spirits up and support her and on more than one occasion she wondered how much of this he was happy with. She wanted to be certain that she had not disrupted his hopes in the favor of her healing. They were not settling of course but Palisander might have sped up his timeline for her sake. 

Still, the woman didn't want to waste any time by playing it safe. She wanted to integrate herself and make sure that they had the best chance possible before winter hit. The days were more crisp, the hours were shifting - she knew that things had to happen and soon. There was no time for her injuries to get in the way of getting the Family established. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
With winter fast approaching, Maude spent little time lazing about. There was no time for that. Instead the Beta travelled south, to scout out the rival packs she had ignored for far too long. She wondered if she could convince Kja to go plundering. It would be fun.

She travelled nearly to Totaka River before she met a wolf, her golden glare peering at the woman's wounds. Nice scars y'got dere. Dey 'ave a story to tell?
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Small as she was as her nose was caught by the scent of the male she bristled all the same. Her green gaze narrowed a bit, her eyes drifting across the figure to try and ascertain an intention. The first question of course was about her wounds and Isley held back the urge to roll her eyes, strong as it might have been. The scent of others, thick and heady on his pelt, made Isley aware that this wolf wasn't just a loner, there was more to the story. "These woods are claimed by Teaghlaigh, stranger," She warned, no threat there, but just information. 

"As to my wounds, there's a hulking brute out to the east. He doesn't particularly listen to reason." She explained, but it was as much as she cared to express. This wolf and the male she'd encountered did not have the same sort of scents and so she did not expect the two to know one another at all. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude canted her head in confusion. Tie-lig? Wot t'bloomin' 'ell is dat? She had not heard of a pack like that, ever. Even if it was a new pack, the name was foreign beyond belief, even more confusing than Kjalarr's language. Her brow furrowed at the woman, stepping forward to sniff her. Dat some new wannabe pack den? Little late t'be settin' up, ain't it?

A brute to the east? Surely she wasn't talking about Kjalarr was she? He was a bit of a brute. Was it by t'sea? She asked, wondering how close this threat was to Saltwinter.

391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Isley wasn't exactly enthused by the concept of the strange male stepped closer to smell her. Her fangs were bared, a clear warning that she did not appreciate the proximity to her person. "We have done just fine." Isley said curtly, her tail swaying behind her for a moment not unlike an angry cat's would. 

"No - far from the sea. I do not know the name of the lands, they were past the mountains to the east." She explained. She had not stayed to get a name, never exchanged pleasantries. The male had claimed it was in the lands of his pack but it was not - there were no markers of being claimed, and the stream itself seemed isolated and abandoned were there ever a pack there at all. 

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Suit yeself, She shrugged. She'd have to tell Kjalarr about this pack when she had the time. They would be a threat to them, if left to rise. But for now they were nothing.

She had no reason to go into the mountains, and considered herself safe so long as this brute came no where near the sea. But she heeded the warning regardless; wolves were unpredictable. T'anks, mate, She didn't have much else to say, no banter nor information to exchange. She decided to take her leave. Well, I guess I'll see ye later, seein' as we're t'be neighbors now, Maude turned then, back to the Sound, wondering what was to become of this "Tie-lig" pack. With a weird name like that who knew how long they'd last?

391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
She knew that their wolves would be taken care of. It wasn't going to be too hard, not with the drive that each of them had shown. She and Palisander had ensured that the borders were kept and caches built while Arturo worked on recruiting. Her eyes never strayed from the wolf, giving a brief nod as the wolf said they'd be neighbors. There were several packs around the area, of that she knew. She also knew there was already some sort of alliance between some of the packs closest to them. "Safe travels." She said simply before the male left, the woman not returning to her border patrol until he was far away.